Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Easycredit Are Scammers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Easycredit Are Scammers. (1190 Views)

Online Loan :FG Begins Massive Crackdown, Raids On Gocash, Okash, Easycredit / Screenshots Of My Chat With Easycredit Customer Care. / Toyin Omotoso And Patrick Ogidi Are Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
I took a loan and repaid since morning. These idiots are still telling me I'm owing.
They even called me since yesterday disturbing me, despite my loan expires today.
Now I've paid and they're still sending me ridiculous messages that I'm owing them.
They shouldn't take this rubbish of theirs too far lest I unleash my whole fury on them and ruin their lives...

I've said my piece.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by doggedfighter(f): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Stop patronizing them.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2022
Show us proof that you have paid.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by YourFavorite21(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na so dem dey do.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
Show us proof that you have paid.

Here

1 Share

Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
I just realized Play store is the most useless app there is.

Imagine allowing a very useless app like this to be on the store.

The person talking on the phone was even insulting me in Yoruba sef.

Very unprofessional lots!

EasyCredit, more like Easy Scammers!
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
Stop patronizing them.

Ofcourse this is the last straw...

1 Like

Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Fretice(m): 5:02am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

Here
better block your atm card or else they still debit your account with the said fund.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Fretice:
better block your atm card or else they still debit your account with the said fund.

Me wey don wise up for that one teytey.
Na only transfer I dey do so...
I'll soon upload link to screenshots of my chats with them.
Still can't believe Google play store could vet such nonentities.
Nigerians should rally round and report them so they can be deleted off the store.
Very useless sets of people.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Chalkmansour08: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Why did you pay them back?
U don Bleep up
lebete3000:

Nigerians should rally round and report them so they can be deleted off the store.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Chalkmansour08:
Why did you pay them back?
U don Bleep up

You don't understand. I'd already paid them back, and they kept sending me messages that I haven't paid back, hence our tirade...
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Fretice(m): 10:53am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

but the bank you made the payment am not sure that their account number
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2022
Fretice:
but the bank you made the payment am not sure that their account number

That's their other source of offline payment. They thems recognized it although late, and have cleared me already.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Fretice(m): 10:57am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

That's their other source of offline payment. They thems recognized it alt late, and have cleared me already.
thats where the mistake lies.. You could have insisted you pay into the companys account. And am sure it was them that chatted you upon on WhatsApp
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Fretice:
thats where the mistake lies.. You could have insisted you pay into the companys account. And am sure it was them that chatted you upon on WhatsApp

There's no mistake anywhere. The offline payment is also their company's main account. The app payment is the app wallet you pay into with your debit card.

You can also make payment into your app wallet via a bank transfer, but on this particular day, my app wallet was intentionally not going. I had no choice than to pay into their offline account which was BOLDLY stated is another method of paying.

They simply wanted to extort me on surcharges and I held them by their balls with a rough squeeze.

1 Like

Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by Fretice(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

There's no mistake anywhere. The offline payment is also their company's main account. The app payment is the app wallet you pay into with your debit card.

You can also make payment into your app wallet via a bank transfer, but on this particular day, my app wallet was intentionally not going. I had no choice than to pay into their offline account which was BOLDLY stated is another method of paying.

They simply wanted to extort me on surcharges and I held them by their balls with a rough squeeze.
alright.. But avoid all this loan that's what I have to tell you.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by TPound(m): 11:19am On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

Here

Please ooo... How much did you borrow for you to pay 65k700??
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Fretice:
alright.. But avoid all this loan that's what I have to tell you.

The good ones amongst them are helpful in urgent times when even your close pals no fit help. E.g:

Carbon
Fairmoney
Aella
Branch

These to me are the most reliable and trustworthy loan apps that won't mess with your account. They'll also exhaust every possible means before they go blackmailing you.

You see those remaining ones ba? Na Hushpuppie mentees dey run am.
Them fit dabaru your life for you in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
TPound:

Please ooo... How much did you borrow for you to pay 65k700??

Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by TPound(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

So 9300 is your interest?!!! For how many years loan?
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
TPound:

So 9300 is your interest?!!! For how many years loan?

Lols na for 21days loan oh my brother
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by TPound(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
lebete3000:

Lols na for 21days loan oh my brother

Not even up to a Month...
That's messed up son
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by NeeKlaus: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2022
Fretice:
You scammed me of $283, disappeared everywhere for one full month and resurfaced again like nothing happened, yeah?!

That's fine.
But what you are not aware of is that I have been onto you since that day and you will cough out every Cent of that money. Don't worry.
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
TPound:

Not even up to a Month...
That's messed up son

Ma nephew, what can a man do?
Re: Easycredit Are Scammers. by lebete3000: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
NeeKlaus:

You scammed me of $283, disappeared everywhere for one full month and resurfaced again like nothing happened, yeah?!

That's fine.
But what you are not aware of is that I have been onto you since that day and you will cough out every Cent of that money. Don't worry.

I sensed something fishy about his quote but didn't wanna insinuate his shenanigan.

I won't put it past him to be colluding with them sef, but lemme keep lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Member Killed In Battle With Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Video Of A Pastor Bathing His Female Church Members Naked In The Church / Bloody And Deadly Fight With A Soldier On Facebook Ended Badly So SHOCKING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.