Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Wife Blocked Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Blocked Me. (5491 Views)

My Brother Blocked Me On Whatsapp Because Of Laptop / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Blocked Me. by Ignatio(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
I had a little misunderstanding with my wife over gift I bought for her. She blocked me both on call and WhatsApp. Some crazy things have been running through my mind. I'm thinking of the best way to approach the situation.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by MadamVanessa(f): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
shocked

Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back on her by blocking her permanently. Person were de do first , no de fit do.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ignatio:
I had a little misunderstanding with my wife over gift I bought for her. She blocked me both on call and WhatsApp. Some crazy things have been running through my mind. I'm thinking of the best way to approach the situation.
Did she tell you she blocked you or the voice in your head told you this? undecided

Rather than blowing the problem out of proportion, why not wait till the situation calms down to talk to her about it? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back her by blocking her permanently.

OP don't follow this advice o. I doubt if this poster is married.

Try to resolve this issue amicably

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ignatio(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Did she tell you she blocked you or the voice in your head told you this? undecided

I confirmed she did. Used another line to call her and she picked. Both of us are not in the same state as we speak. She's with my parents
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by bdchange(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
How will she communicate with you when you are both not in the same vicinity? Maybe she will unblock you and communicate her message and block you back..lolz just wandering what a childish act is this. Are you sure you didn't marry an underage girl as wife. Marriage should be for two matured people so that they can settle misunderstanding like an adults. Talk her to her direct and make her understand how low she has gone by doing that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
She get mind sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
When last did you spend good money on her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Goldbw122(m): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Try to discuss with her, don't allow the blocking on WhatsApp get in the way.. ok stop communicating with her on social media try to call her as a means of communication.. ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ignatio(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Goldbw122:
Try to discuss with her, don't allow the blocking on WhatsApp get in the way.. ok stop communicating with her on social media try to call her as a means of communication.. ok

She blocked my line too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by tbanty1: 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
so not spending good money on her, should validates her blocking her husband?? You re just a usel€ss clown. You are irritating to this nairaland community already with ur delusional thinking nd comments.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Your wife already has another dick banging her pussy!

No stress yourself. Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back her by blocking her permanently

At the bolded . Follow that advice, man up and take charge

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Flexherbal(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
That was a harsh decision on her part.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Let's hear her own side

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ststyreal(f): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Uncle Ignatius, please don't follow some childish advice of some people who don't know or understand what marriage is all about. No one is perfect and each of us react to things differently. She is angry and may not have gotten it right by blocking you but trust me, when she is calm, she will unblock you herself and also call you. Please, just laugh over her action, and make light the misunderstanding and get your home back to it's peaceful state. When the dust is settled, call her attention to this blocking issue and let her know it isn't the best. When I was newly married, I usually keep malice with hubby whenever he offends me but now, I don't do such anymore, I told my self recently that I was really childish then.... Maturity is a gradual process in marriage, please, don't permanently block her like some advice... You are the head of the family and God expects you to love your wife as he loves the church. Forgive her in advance please..
... We women dey get scoi scoi for head sometimes. God bless you and grant you more wisdom and patience to sail this married life happily in Jesus name amennnnn

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nicepoker(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Your wife already has another dick banging her pussy!

No stress yourself. Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back her by blocking her permanently

At the bolded . Follow that advice, man up and take charge
You don't know what it takes to marry, do you even know the definition of marriage? just listen to your childish advice. Honestly I blame the op for bringing his marital issues here on nairaland for stupid and schizophrenia patient like you to comment.

Op should have seek for a professional counsel somewhere else. Assuming this case was the other way round. I'm sure you would advice the lady to "talk to your husband" "sit him down" "pray for him, he will change" "abi he's spending money on you" "he might be going through alot at work" "bla bla bla"

Back to op: sit your wife down, speak to her in a polite way.. ask her what you did wrong? She might be hoarding alot of things in her mind. I perceive both of you lack communication.

Please talk to her, I'm sure she will open up to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Ignatio(m): 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
ststyreal:
Uncle Ignatius, please don't follow some childish advice of some people who don't know or understand what marriage is all about. No one is perfect and each of us react to things differently. She is angry and may not have gotten it right by blocking you but trust me, when she is calm, she will unblock you herself and also call you. Please, just laugh over her action, and make light the misunderstanding and get your home back to it's peaceful state. When the dust is settled, call her attention to this blocking issue and let her know it isn't the best. When I was newly married, I usually keep malice with hubby whenever he offends me but now, I don't do such anymore, I told my self recently that I was really childish then.... Maturity is a gradual process in marriage, please, don't permanently block her like some advice... You are the head of the family and God expects you to love your wife as he loves the church. Forgive her in advance please..
... We women dey get scoi scoi for head sometimes. God bless you and grant you more wisdom and patience to sail this married life happily in Jesus name amennnnn

Thank you.
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You don't know what it takes to marry, just listen to your childish advice. Honestly I blame the op for bringing his marital issues here on nairaland for stupid and schizophrenia patient like you to comment.

Op should have seek for a professional counsel somewhere else. Assuming this case was the other way round. I'm sure you would tell the lady that "talk to him" "sit him down" "pray for him, he will change"

I have warned you not to quote me on Nairaland again. And this will be the last time I'm warning you not to ever quote me again on Nairaland
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Beremx(f): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
Umu nwanyi sef. Lol

Ignore her for the time being and pretend you’re not hurt. She wants you to beg her small. We women our shakara too much ahn ahn!! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by ststyreal(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ignatio:

Thank you.
You are welcome sir.....
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Act so unconcern, don't act as if it bothers you at all. And when she finally unblock you, then get back her by blocking her permanently.

That's a harsh approach

You don't quench a burning fire with fuel
Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jennyclay:
You don't know what it takes to marry, do you even know the definition of marriage? just listen to your childish advice. Honestly I blame the op for bringing his marital issues here on nairaland for stupid and schizophrenia patient like you to comment.

Op should have seek for a professional counsel somewhere else. Assuming this case was the other way round. I'm sure you would tell the lady that "talk to him" "sit him down" "pray for him, he will change"

Back to op: sit your wife down, speak to her in a polite way.. ask her what you did wrong? She might be hoarding alot of things in her mind. I perceive both of you lack communication.

Please talk to her, I'm sure she will open up to you.

Exactly ❗

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Jennyclay(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't you have sense? We're talking about marriage here and not boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.

Is this the only "mature" advice you could think of?

Respect yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Either u are just catch cruise or u are just one useless entity in real life, so choose your poison well.
Back to d topic, if your wife get mind block u from reaching her whole she is still with your parents, I wonder what she would do when she start making her own money. That's one thing about begging a woman to marry u, when u beg woman that's what u get.
We have too many men in boys skin this day, why are they deviating from d real men we used to know back in d days.
Everywhere I go still same story in different way. Also, too many soft men in boys skin is alarming,

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Either u are just catch cruise or u are just one useless entity in real life, so choose your poison well.
Back to d topic, if your wife get mind block u from reaching her whole she is still with your parents, I wonder what she would do when she start making her own money. That's one thing about begging a woman to marry u, when u beg woman that's what u get.
We have too many men in boys skin this day, why are they deviating from d real men we used to know back in d days.
Everywhere I go still same story in different way. Also, too many soft men in boys skin is alarming,
Dont talk to me anyhow,I’m a virgin and if I curse you it will follow you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:15pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont talk to me anyhow,I’m a virgin and if I curse you it will follow you
Either u hv decided to be useless in life and on nairaland or u are just caused

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by qekng40(f): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
She has the sole right to block you. Hope you know?? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Kobojunkie: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2022
NobIeKING:
oga shut up, you Dey always talk nonsense as if your brain is missing
Look whose talking! undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Blocked Me. by Raymond0008(m): 1:46am On Mar 06, 2022
My fiancé also blocked me on WhatsApp, I use another WhatsApp number text her and it went through. I just deleted her number and unfriend her on my Facebook friend list, it hurt me but with time i will he healed. Today make it a week she blocked me and she’s not picking my call also since that day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Parent Is About Taking Our Property / Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? / I Am Fed Up With My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.