Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? (80125 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / Vacation In Paris, Any Guide / Perfect Vacation In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
those girls are fine o
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2009
elmina castle, where uncle kuntakinte was ferried offffff sad sad sad sad sad

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
YES THEY ARE ALL FINE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2009
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]
AKWABAAA NIGERIA MAN, HOPE U GAT DOLLARS, PRONOUNCED DALLERS
[/size][/size][/size], SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN

3 Shares

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2009
damn that girl in green stripes is sweet  tongue
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ candylips,

yeah men,they real sweet and money hungry too
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by janykute: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2009
Those girls in the pics are fine but trust me the ones i have seen are no way near the word beautiful.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ Octus2008
I think i'm a little bit inspired to visit Ghana now. The chicks in those pics are fine (funny, i heard most Ghanian chicks are not that fine, ), and also i like the pics of the buildings you posted.
i'll send you an email l8r so that you can give me the low down on the trip to Ghana.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by otegawo: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2009
Biolabee,

Kindly post me the total package for the 10 days trip I will be planning my second trip and I am so bad about costing. I do sometimes overspend.

E se
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by deetee05: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
Are you going by road? if yes! Ekenedilichukwu goes all the way to Ghana
you can book for your ticket with your mobile phone
simply text your details like this:
travel Ekene Lagos Ghana 10-10-09 Vinna to 32811 and you will get your travelling details
its fast, convenient and reliable!
Go have fun girl!!!
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by biolabee(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2009
bro wats ur email
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2009
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
jea_sn:

Well, well, u all. Ghana is an interesting plc and u've got to be der, i'm really glad u wanna get ya vacation der, mm, i'll advise dat u go by air cosde rate difference b/n road and air is nt so much. abt N5000 - N10000. for vacation i'll advise u get a friend to take ya round cos things are more expensive in Gh(Ghana) than Nigeria but u wouldnt hav a problem wit 419 crooks. well let me get ya reaction and i'll giv ya more info. wink
biolabee:

Q,

wetin dey do your line, i dey try am i no fit get thru

u guys seem to be doin well but let essien/drog leave for nations cup

do you see my gunners performing?

Biolabee,
How are you. My bad for not telling you that i was going to be out of town for sometime. Call you soon.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Jendon007,
Sorry for responding to your message now. Will send you an email soonest.

@ All,

Thanks for keeping this forum active and for sharing good information. Finally put together a Christmas tour, find detailed itinerary, cost and dates below. Let me know if you have any concerns and if you are interested so that you can immediately make your reservations and booking. There are only a few places left and you don't want to get left out because it will be fun for all. I have taken time to do some good planning.

DETAILS.

We wish to introduce our services to you.

Titi travel & tours is an establishment based in Ghana since 2007. We provide services to clients that intend to come to Ghana for business, vacation, honeymoon, family holiday. Our service includes:
• Airport or Bus Terminal Pick up and Drop off.
• Provision of SIM cards on arrival to enable clients make quick phone calls
• Hotel Accommodation (Breakfast Inclusive) with good facilities and security
• Transportation throughout stay
• Guide to tour sites, Beaches, clubs, bars, restaurants, local market, mall, cinema
• Security
• Assistance with Currency exchange
Excludes
• Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation for personal purposes
• Airfare or Bus fare tickets.

We can however provide transportation service to clients coming into Ghana by Air or Land. This will be at the client’s request and the client will be informed of the cost for the transportation fare.

Titi travel & tours believe in the satisfaction of our clients and we make sure we provide the best of services and make your stay a memorable one, giving you that home away from home feeling. We have been able to build up cordial relationships with clients whom we have provided services for and who normally do have wonderful testimonies of their experiences.

Find below details and cost for our forth coming Christmas tours. It has two Categories, based on client’s preference and budget.

DETAILED TOUR PACKAGE PLAN TO GHANA.

DISCOVERY TOUR ( CATEGORY I )
DATES- (23rd-29th Dec, 2009 & 30th- 5th Jan, 2010)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 7 days and 6 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Centre for National Culture, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre. Later go to Bojo/ Labadi beach.

Arrive from Bojo/ Labadi beach and have a sit out in any of the bars of Accra.

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.
DAY Four……………………………….CapeCoast Tour

After breakfast, proceed on a 4 hours journey to Cape Coast from Accra. On arrival, visit the Elmina Castle, (African Oldest Castle) built by the Portuguese in 1462. This Castle was recently visited by the President of the United States of America, President Hussein Obama and his Family.
Later retire to hotel to rest.

DAY Five……………, CapeCoast Tour Continues

After breakfast, visit the Cape Coast Castle.

Visit the Kakum National park (Tropical Rainforest).
Walk on the canopy which is made up of seven canopies
of about 330m long, 40m high.

Visit the Hans Cottage. Here you will see live crocodiles
and maybe feed them if you want to.

Retire back to hotel and relax in the beautified beach of Cape
Coast all day. Enjoy the sun and have a beautiful, quite time with some drinks.

Last Night in Cape Coast.  Party time… Go Clubbing (Optional)

DAY Six…………………………………, Back to Accra

Depart Cape Coast for Accra.
Arrive Accra, and go out to do shopping at the local Mokola market or on the busy Oxford street of Osu or at the Shopping Mall.

Later in the evening, Hangout in a bar or Club and relax on some drinks.

DAY Seven…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………SINGLE    121,000 Nigerian Naira
DOUBLE  181,300 Nigerian Naira
CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs)  45, 600 Nigerian Naira

GREAT ESCAPE TOUR ( CATEGORY II )
TOUR DATES( 23rd-26th Dec, 2009 & 30th- 2nd Jan,2010)

Please find below, a detailed proposed tour to Ghana for a period of 4 days and 3 Nights.

DAY ONE……………………………………AKwaaba( Welcome)
Arrive Accra and check into Hotel

DAY TWO……………………………………Accra City & Beach Tour
After breakfast, acquaint with a blend of both colonial & modern Architecture in the over 126 years old city.

Place of interest include: National Museum, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum, Centre for National Culture, Independence Square, Accra Arts Centre. Later go to Bojo/ Labadi beach.

Arrive from Bojo/ Labadi beach and have a sit out in any of the bars of Accra.

DAY Three…………………Akosombo (Dodi Princess) Tour
View the Akosombo Dam- which is a hydro electricity dam.
Later, cruise with Dodi Princess (A modern 200 passenger capacity ship) to the Dodi Island on one of the largest man-made lakes in the world.

During the 6 hours (to & fro) cruise, you will be entertained by on board Ghana high-life band, free buffet and drink.

On the island, the villager’s traditional dancers will be on ground to welcome you with a heroic cultural music.

Later in the evening, return to Accra city and retire to Hotel.

DAY Four…………………………………, Departure
Prepare for Departure
Drive to the Airport or Bus Terminal.

NET TOUR COST………………SINGLE    N61,000 Nigerian Naira
DOUBLE 96,500 Nigerian Naira
CHILD (UNDER 18 yrs) 31,500 Nigerian Naira

INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS SHOULD SEND THEIR DETAILS TO titi.travels.tours@gmail.com. Its advisable to make early reservations and bookings. We want to get everything ready on time and so you can make an early flight reservation or travel plan and saving.

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by otegawo: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2009
Quincy1, does this include hotel accommodation?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2009
hmm
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by otegawo: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2009
hmm what?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Quincy1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
otegawo:

Quincy1, does this include hotel accommodation?

@ otegawo,

Yes it includes accommodation + Breakfast, transportation throughout stay in Ghana, tour entry fees, Airport/Bus Terminal pick up and drop off, Call SIM cards on arrival with initial call credit, Assistance with currency exchange, security and any other assistance to make your stay great.

candylips:

hmm

@ candylips,
How re u? Do u have any concerns?
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by daddee: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2009
Have you driven your car from Lagos to Ghana or vice versa before? Please share your experience. Is it advisable?

Thanks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 10:14am On Sep 04, 2009
daddee:

Have you driven your car from Lagos to Ghana or vice versa before? Please share your experience. Is it advisable?

Thanks

don't try it
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2009

@ dadee
well ddriving to Ghane would not be new to you if you drive from lagos to port harcourt,its safeer than lagos,the road arein better conditions,and you would be glad you did, but i must warn you
1.you must know your way between these borders
2.hope you would not drive alone
3.make sure your vehicle papers are in order like the papers issued at the immigration office ikoyi covering your car
4.money to grease palms at the border
AND YOU MUST KNOW THE ROUTE.OR MAY BE YOU COULD JUST TAIL BEHIND ANY OF THEM NIGERIAN BUS SERVICE.
A friend of mine in 200 level Engineering at KNUST(kwaneh nkrumah University of science and Technology) did it why cant you ? grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by daddee: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Octus2008,
Thanks for your post. However you got me confusing with the third item (3.make sure your vehicle papers are in order like the papers issued at the immigration office ikoyi covering your car). My car is registered in Oshogbo where I am based. I brought it down from the US a couple of months ago and it came in through Lagos port. Is there any paper I need to get from Immigration Office in Ikoyi for this purpose? Thanks
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Riskie(f): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2009
Went to Ghana in July. Spent a whole month. My honest opinion is simply that it sucks. It's overrated to say the least and the people are terribly unkind and prejudice. The only good thing about Ghana is that the light was more constant than in Nigeria. They did take the light a few times when I was there. I stayed in Accra, which is meant to be the best place there undecided Even the mall was not impressive and the surroundings were depressing. The weather did not help with this. Overall I was disappointed that after all the hype Ghana was so blah. lol I don't know how else to explain it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by londoner: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2009
I'm off to Ghana soon, will be hopefully also taking by baby to Abuja.

I'm really looking forward to it.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by tonyissey1(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2009
just came back from there it aint all that with the so much hype bout the place and labadi beach is just there but it was clean and therir clubs boomerang, afrodisiac,jokers and rhapsody i reserve my comments for anyone that wants to take me up on them. have a nice trip.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by octus2008(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2009
@ dadee

Thanks for your post. However you got me confusing with the third item (3.make sure your vehicle papers are in order like the papers issued at the immigration office ikoyi covering your car). My car is registered in Oshogbo where I am based. I brought it down from the US a couple of months ago and it came in through Lagos port. Is there any paper I need to get from Immigration Office in Ikoyi for this purpose? Thanks

just go to their office at ikeja or ikoyi and tell em u want to drive to ghana, but make sure all ur vehicle papers are intact b4 they go demand too much cash, if u aint got MOT get one,they would just use any excuse to extort u b4 they issue u la passe for ur vehicle which u would present at all the borders,it covers one months, 6 months, 1 yr 3 yrs etc,depending hw long u staying

any more questions grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2009
tony_issey:

just came back from there it aint all that with the so much hype bout the place and labadi beach is just there but it was clean and therir clubs boomerang, afrodisiac,jokers and rhapsody i reserve my comments for anyone that wants to take me up on them. have a nice trip.

can u give us more details abeg
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by earthrealm(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2009
hey guys, nice thread,
pls can any one give me info on lake bosumtwi hotel resort n elmina hotel, r they good places to stay in ghana?, what r the hotel rates likethanks reply asap
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Xtinkt(m): 3:02am On Dec 16, 2009
Hello Q,

I've just sent you a mail, hope u get it early enough.

Thanks.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by Xtinkt(m): 3:05am On Dec 16, 2009
@Quincy

I've sent u a mail still awaiting ur reply to monyplace@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? by candylips(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) / Coronavirus Scare: Masked Man Gets Seats All To Himself (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.