Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 (4064 Views)

Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments / Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Kaffydadiva Flaunts Her 3 US Degrees (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by enebelid9(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Billionaire Cubana chiefpriest flaunts bag loaded with cash as he shutdown O2 Arena London. Cubana Chiefpriest set make it money rain.
Watch out for it's gonna be an unforgettable moment.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IRHCg_AfE

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by immortalcrown(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Okay. Rich man supporting rich man is not bad.

But the bitter truth is the same rich ignores the poor. And the poor celebrates the rich when the rich gives money to another rich. And if you condemn the rich for leaving the poor and giving to the rich, the poor you fight for will say you are envious of the rich.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by illicit(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Drugs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Machinegun91(m): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Rich men are foolish men.

They all lack sensible sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Bluntguy: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is this money concert or music concert?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by KingMack(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
hushpuppy watching from jail will be like ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Real 2 - 1 Sociedad

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Tohsynetita1: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
how does this relate to Education?
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Realist12: 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Same Cubana chief priest criticizing hushpuppi.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmm
If I talk something now some people go crucify my papa

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Stevenson1(m): 12:27am On Mar 06, 2022
enebelid9:
Billionaire Cubana chiefpriest flaunts bag loaded with cash as he shutdown O2 Arena London. Cubana Chiefpriest set make it money rain.
Watch out for it's gonna be an unforgettable moment.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3IRHCg_AfE

I never see anyone wey like Davido reach this guy. This guy loves Davido die.
I really like Davido but can't compare to Chiefpriest. That one loves Davido.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Totilopussylick(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2022
Bluntguy:
Is this money concert or music concert?
both are Concert

They can never be concert without money flowing undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Totilopussylick(m): 1:01am On Mar 06, 2022
illicit:
Drugs
but legit drugs money cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Gadafii: 3:15am On Mar 06, 2022
Fakelife

No be this chief priest guy dey owe one manchi 600 Dolla for a jacket he hadn't paid for since 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by clockwisereport: 7:06am On Mar 06, 2022
This guy is too childish for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by ruggedtimi(m): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2022
Wizkid had a gig in Dubai yesterday..
Baba dey cashout low-key...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by MikeMicheal(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2022
The concert was a diversion, to coverup the main reason they are there.

-To traffic DRUGS!

If you dont get it, forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Daniel058(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Machinegun91:
Rich men are foolish men.

They all lack sensible sense
And you hope to be Rich one day ABI? cry

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by Daniel058(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

But the bitter truth is the same rich ignores the poor. And the poor celebrates the rich when the rich gives money to another rich. And if you condemn the rich for leaving the poor and giving to the rich, the poor you fight for will say you are envious of the rich.

Remember they human like yourself,give thanks to God, for blessing them also pray for such blessings . You don't tell people how to spend their money.They are neither the creator or owner of this world, talk to the creator. If you are Rich, burn your money,put them in soak away, wetin concern me na your money u Dey spend grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by LikeAking: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

If a rich man gives only to the poor, he will become poor in the future. They know this rules and play by it.

Na only who know sabi they give everything to the poor.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by ayindejimmy(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2022
Hmm.

This man thinks he's in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by ayindejimmy(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
LikeAking:

If a rich man gives only to the poor, he will become poor in the future. They know this rules and play by it.

Na only who know sabi they give everything to the poor.

Bill Gate, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and co have been giving to the poor since

Even Cubana and Davido give to the poor too
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by LikeAking: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Bill Gate, Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg and co have been giving to the poor since

Even Cubana and Davido give to the poor too

They give change to the poor.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by WoundedLamb: 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

You started by stating that rich people giving to rich people is not bad but the you ended up making condemning them somewhat acceptable. It's almost as if you made the first statement as an escape route in case someone calls you out. Otherwise, if rich man supporting rich man is not bad as you said, why would you then condemn the rich for giving to then rich?

The truth is, we are all men before being classified as rich and poor, and as men, we are naturally investment oriented. We tend to expect some kind of ROI for each penny spent. If a rich man is giving to a rich man, it's not because he doesn't know his fellow rich man has his own. He's doing it to strengthen his network and secure his "people currency" for himself and his kids. Hardwork, intelligence, talent and luck could make you reach but you need certain habits/lifestyle to keep your lineage there, and provided no one's rights are trampled, I won't condemn anyone for doing what he feels is good for himself.

It's easy to stay back and condemn some people called "the rich" but the truth is, we all have the same obligations or lack of it. How many poorer people have you reached out to? Giving is a choice and we must continue to preach it, but we're not really in a position to condemn anyone for giving to someone of the same status cause we all do it. The birthday gift you give to your friend could be a big deal to a poorer person just like this cash is a big deal to you. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by immortalcrown(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:
You started by stating that rich people giving to rich people is not bad but the you ended up making condemning them somewhat acceptable. It's almost as if you made the first statement as an escape route in case someone calls you out. Otherwise, if rich man supporting rich man is not bad as you said, why would you then condemn the rich for giving to then rich?

The truth is, we are all men before being classified as rich and poor, and as men, we are naturally investment oriented. We tend to expect some kind of ROI for each penny spent. If a rich man is giving to a rich man, it's not because he doesn't know his fellow rich man has his own. He's doing it to strengthen his network and secure his "people currency" for himself and his kids. Hardwork, intelligence, talent and luck could make you reach but you need certain habits/lifestyle to keep your lineage there, and provided no one's rights are trampled, I won't condemn anyone for doing what he feels is good for himself.

It's easy to stay back and condemn some people called "the rich" but the truth is, we all have the same obligations or lack of it. How many poorer people have you reached out to? Giving is a choice and we must continue to preach it, but we're not in a position to condemn anyone for giving to some of the same status cause we all do it. The birthday gift you give to your friend could be a big deal to a poorer person just like this cash is a big deal to you. Just saying.
I am only preaching rational spending. Give to your fellow rich but also give to the poor. Most of the rich ignore the poor and focus on fellow rich.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by WoundedLamb: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

I am only preaching rational spending. Give to your fellow rich but also give to the poor. Most of the rich ignore the poor and focus on fellow rich.

Hhmm... You're probably judging by those in showbiz who obviously use the publicity to promote thier businesses. Someone who earns from social media is like a signboard; the moment they lose attention, they lose relevance. So the money they spend just to trend is an investment. Otherwise, I don't think there's enough data to support your conclusion. Even this chieft priest would look at Adenuga and say "the rich".

So what makes one "the rich"? Is there a certain account balance used as a yardstick? To some people, immortalcrown is the rich simply because he can afford a smart phone, internet subscription and time to have this chat. We have these people sleeping under the bridges in Lagos. You probably don't even know any of them because they're not in your social circle, and when you pass, they'd look at you and say "the rich don't care about the poor". Like I said, we all have the same obligations or lack of it. Let's keep preaching giving but not condemn anyone for using thier money to secure thier future. If he runs out cash tomorrow, the poor will not help him. #Opinion

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by immortalcrown(m): 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
WoundedLamb:
Hhmm... You're probably judging by those in showbiz who obviously use the publicity to promote thier businesses. Someone who earns from social media is like a signboard; the moment they lose attention, they lose relevance. So the money they spend just to trend is an investment. Otherwise, I don't think there's enough data to support your conclusion. Even this chieft priest would look at Adenuga and say "the rich".

So what makes one "the rich"? Is there a certain account balance used as a yardstick? To some people, immortalcrown is the rich simply because he can afford a smart phone, internet subscription and time to have this chat. We have these people sleeping under the bridges in Lagos. You probably don't even know any of them because they're not in your social circle, and when you pass, they'd look at you and say "the rich don't care about the poor". Like I said, we all have the same obligations or lack of it. Let's keep preaching giving but not condemn anyone for using thier money to secure thier future. If he runs out cash tomorrow, the poor will not help him. #Opinion
Your too much talk is not necessary. My message is simple. As you give to those in your level, also try to give to those below your level. I did not condemn the rich giving to the rich. What I condemn is the rich giving only to the rich. And I did not say all the rich people give only to the rich, I only said majority of the rich. I also said it is not bad for the rich to give to the rich. So, what exactly is your point against my comment? your question of the amount of money that makes a person rich is so childish because one rich man is a poor man to another rich man and one poor man is a rich man to another poor man. What people around you have determine how rich or poor you are in the midst of those people.
Re: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Big Bag Loaded With Cash As He Shutdown O2 by WoundedLamb: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
immortalcrown:

Your too much talk is not necessary. My message is simple. As you give to those in your level, also try to give to those below your level.
Sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For UK Student Visa From Nigeria: The Complete List / Post Ume Of Usman Danfodio University Sokoto / Unizik Diploma Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.