Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens (10820 Views)

Collation Of Enugu Governorship Election Results Resumes By 5pm Today / 2023 Enugu Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Onoh Picks Enugu Governorship Form, Pledges Loyalty To Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by OEPHIUS(m): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2022
Douglas MacArthur was an American military leader who served as General of the Army for the United States, as well as a Field Marshal to the Philippine Army once, said that “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent”

The above quotes informed the reason why thousands of voters in Enugu state are rooting for the brilliant entrepreneur, a hybrid technocrat of world standard, Dr Josef Umuunakwe Onoh to replace the current governor of the state, His Excellency Dr Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi whose tenure will end in 2023.

Like one observer pointed out, “the ability to step into the shoes of another person, aiming to understand their feelings and perspectives, and to use that understanding to guide our actions towards the development of the country,” Dr Josef Umuunakwe Onoh is the right man for the state. He has the solution to the problems of the state. Even though he was born with a silver spoon, still he is in touch with the realities of life, making him the most outstanding among the whole contenders. His brilliant ideas and determination for the development of the younger generation and the development of the Enugu states remain a source of pride.

It is often said that the ability not to be closed off to new ideas or challenges to established norms is what sets apart an open-minded leader from others. A person who can look at the best lessons of the past and current while being open to the ideas of the future has the best opportunity to create success in themselves, in people and in anything they lay their hands on.

Dr Josef Umuunakwe Onoh possesses the right mental fitness required to transform the state into a better place. For him, expectations must never be undermined and promises must be kept and there is no single doubt whatsoever that he will not keep to his words because being able to change with the times flexible when needed and decisive when required is a rare leadership quality possessed in abundance by Dr Onoh whose father made the modern Enugu state possible.

Like his father who was also a one time governor of the state, Dr Josef Umuunakwe Onoh is a man of great vision. His innovative mindset and brilliant ideas stand next to none and are a source of strength and inspiration to many young people in the state and beyond.

It will be interesting to know that Dr Onoh was a former member of the state house of Assembly and currently the Chairman of Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority (ECTDA), and the records of his outstanding achievements are there and till today he remains the most equipped candidate for the 2023 governorship election in the state. This is owing to his brilliant ideas and simple solutions for the many protracted challenges, ranging from insecurity, high unemployment rate, revenue generation and indigenous science and technology, including harnessing the huge talents of our young ones.

So the good people of Enugu state especially key players in the state are seriously rooting for the brilliant son of the former governor and of the founders of the modern Enugu state including the old Anambra State, to join the race for the governorship election in the state and the people’s prayer now is for him to answer the call to join the race as it is certain that he will clinch the tickets not only because of his family background or coming from the Enugu east Zone whose turn is to produce the next governor of the state but because of his great vision for the state, strong political will and intellectual sagacity.

With him, Enugu state will not only be placed in the right hand of God, but will be safer, developed and viable for industrial growth and human potential development.

Chief Adonys Igwe, JP, is the Chairman of the Conference of Nigeria Political Parties (CNPP) in Enugu State
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/call-for-onoh-to-join-enugu-governorship-race-thickens/

2 Shares

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by NwaNimo1(m): 9:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Bianca's brother?

[img]https://i./3OK0q.gif[/img]

.....dead on arrival!

12 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by NwaAmaikpe: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2022
shocked

If Lai Mohammed did it Kwara, T.A Orji did it in Abia, Tinubu did it in Lagos, why shouldn't the Onoh's do it in Enugu?

NwaAmaikpe supports Nwanne Bianca to take over from underperforming Gburugburu.
I can also see the grooming Okwesilieze's son Ikenna is getting for this same post in the nearest future.

Time will tell but like Ukpabi Asika rightly said, "onye ube ya ruru, ya racha".
It's about time we stopped hating people because they are privileged. We'd do the same if we were in their shoes.

The Western world recycles waste, Nigeria recycles wasted leaders.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Mindlog: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu's younger brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by JON01: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2022
GoogleVoice available for sale
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Na them.
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by ugomsinachibia: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Nyanmiridunce: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2022
JON01:
GoogleVoice for sale
How much
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by JON01: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
How much

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by ZUBY77(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2022
@OP

The tenure of the disaster Ugwuanyi you have been promoting on nairaland through paid posts has not expired and you are already looking for the next one. Professional sycophant .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Shed24(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Who be this one, make him go rest

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by SirBlack999(m): 9:50am On Mar 06, 2022
Today I lost my virginity. When I pulled my pants down, I realized my penis was too small and felt ashamed. However, the girl told me that everything was ok, that Premier league Club Arsenal was smaller, and that's when I knew she was the woman of my life.
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Shed24(m): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2022
This one wey scatter Enugu without plans

4 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by crossfm: 9:52am On Mar 06, 2022
Hehehe.

This guy is a benevolent dictator. He don't care about your frowning or crying, he will go on to do his job.

He might not be what Nigerian's call "good mam",but I think he will do better than Ugwuanyi and most stagnant and moribund politician's in Enugu States.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by aikyg(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2022
Is this a joke? After 8 years of directionless leadership, they now want to prop up this guy. Like what the actual heck is this? Enugu has people that are far more qualified than this guy. Besides, the governorship has been zoned to Nkanu.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by princepee: 9:55am On Mar 06, 2022
So what happens to the zoning arrangement ,I thought it's the turn of nkanu to produce the governor after nssukka, .. for equity both onoh and ikeoha should go and sit down until it gets to their turn.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Fadafada231(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2022
princepee:
So what happens to the zoning arrangement ,I thought it's the turn of nkanu to produce the governor after nssukka, .. for equity both onoh and ikeoha should go and sit down until it gets to their turn.

Me self dey wonder oh because it's turn of Enugu east senatorial zone to produce Governor and this guy is from Enugu Ngwo which is under Enugu west, perhaps the Ngwo part where he comes from is under Enugu east

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Fadafada231(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Bianca's brother?

[img]https://i./3OK0q.gif[/img]

.....dead on arrival!

I think na children dey worry u abi? Dead on arrival because he is Bianca's brother? What a warped mentality. We want this handsome exposed man in lion's building not that fat head man who doesn't know anything about governance

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by clockwisereport: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2022
aikyg:
Is this a joke? After 8 years of directionless leadership, they now want to prop up this guy. Like what the actual heck id this? Enugu has people that are far more qualified than this guy. Besides, the governorship has been zoned to Nkanu.

It is the turn of Isiuzo

4 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by ZombieTERROR: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2022
ZUBY77:
@OP
The tenure of the disaster Ugwuanyi you have been promoting on nairaland through paid posts has not expired and you are already looking for the next one. Professional sycophant .

Ugwuanyi is the worst Governor in the country.. and this Onoh fool is not an exception..

they want to turn Enugu to Abia..
God punish Sullivan for bringing this calamity on Enugu people

6 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by aikyg(m): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2022
clockwisereport:

It is the turn of Isiuzo

Isisuzo is in Nsukka zone. Nsukka just finished their 8 years.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by ZombieTERROR: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2022
Fadafada231:

I think na children dey worry u abi? Dead on arrival because he is Bianca's brother? What a warped mentality. We want this handsome exposed man in lion's building not that fat head man who doesn't know anything about governance

Onoh is no better than his principal ..

they're all failures

5 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by oilykid(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
How much
You self dey hustle for street
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by anytexy: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2022
aikyg:

But I thought Isiuzor had been zooned to Nkanu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by clockwisereport: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2022
aikyg:

Nope. Isiuzo is in Enugu East

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Nyanmiridunce: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2022
oilykid:

You self dey hustle for street
It's for something official.
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Achiever1010: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2022
These folks want to create unnecessary mayhem. The agreement between stakeholders in Enugu PDP is that each of the three Senatorial Zones will produce the Governor, while others wait their turn. The incumbent is from Nsukka/Udenu District and the next Governor ought to emerge from Nkanu/Enugu South etc. Onoh is from Udi so should wait until eight years.
Re: Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens by Kingpele(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2022
Hahaha, this Ruthless guy that rendered many rich people homeless and poor can never be voted by even 2percent of enugu electorates..but what do I know he might still get the job ,the war in Ukraine have thought me a very good lesson why we are been ruled by morons because majority of our youths are dumb, how people support putin in his aggression against a sovereign state without any provocation baffle me,even if the west is evil does it remove the fact that putin is doing the same nonsense the west did in the past yet many unhuman minds are supporting him ,west killed in the past but putin is killing now and in future and u are supporting the person killing now because his critics killed in the past ,what a waste of humanity, am sorry for anyone supporting putin because such a person is a child of Satan, jesus said you are the children of your father the devil who is a murderer from the beginning John 8:44, even if a thief is saying that stealing is bad does it in anyway negate the truth he said that stealing is bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Woos APC Delegates in Abuja, Says "I will treat you like a State" / FG Proposes N70m For Training Livestock Rearers, Cattlemen / Jimi Agbaje Message To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.