Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

30,000 Websites Project - City Development - Webmasters (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 30,000 Websites Project - City Development (11766 Views)

Wordpress E-commerce Plug-in Puts Over 5,000 Websites At Risk / It Certification Course For As Little As 30,000 Naira / I Need A Ready Made Website,not More Than #30.000: And I Want: .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by surveycash(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
Gurus in the house, how do I drive this kind of traffic i-want-to generates on his sites?
i-want-to, pls how do I do it?

Thank you.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by iwantto(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2011
One simple secret to drive crazy traffic is target web masters. They are usually obsessed with their web front and want to get the best of results in terms of traffic.

To get over 100,000 new visitors within 3months, this is what you do. Simply build a web directory, load all websites in the world on it, and link each website back to the owner.

The Catch
Every web owner who is crazy about SEO and who have been looking at their backlinks will come to your site to see why you have linked them. They want to know what have u said concerning their business. Also whenever people search for their website your website will be listed among other websites on the search result page.

Note, this traffic may not last for ever, but if you have killer product to sell to these visitors, you can make huge income from it. Also you can monetise the traffic using adsense.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by iwantto(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2011
I will post some other tricks later. The key to huge web traffic is reaching out to the people that matters on the internet. They are the business owners and also website owner.

These class of people use the internet more and are constantly finding out ways to promote their businesses online. These are the people I am targeting as my business model on the internet.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 21, 2011
Caramba! There is more to it than that - that is just a tip of the iceberg - but it is not my thread sha
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by surveycash(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2011
i_want_to:

One simple secret to drive crazy traffic is target web masters. They are usually obsessed with their web front and want to get the best of results in terms of traffic.

To get over 100,000 new visitors within 3months, this is what you do. Simply build a web directory, load all websites in the world on it, and link each website back to the owner.

The Catch
Every web owner who is crazy about SEO and who have been looking at their backlinks will come to your site to see why you have linked them. They want to know what have u said concerning their business. Also whenever people search for their website your website will be listed among other websites on the search result page.

Note, this traffic may not last for ever, but if you have killer product to sell to these visitors, you can make huge income from it. Also you can monetise the traffic using adsense.

Thank you for the swift response. I am still young in the web design field and I dont really know how to build a web directory and do the backlinking. I use Joomla cmc, Is there any component that can do that?

I just want to drive targetted traffic to the site in the signature. Presently, I average 100 unique visitors/month. Any help as to move forward will be appreciated. I see your project websites and the traffic and it is almost hard to believe its human.
Thank you
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2011
Hmmm, you joomla people only think in components+modules+templates+plugins.

Everything is not all about CMS, cms is a means to an end - not the end of all means.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by surveycash(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2011
*dhtml:

Hmmm, you joomla people only think in components+modules+templates+plugins.

Everything is not all about CMS, cms is a means to an end - not the end of all means.

How we go do na? At all, At all na im bad pass.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by iwantto(m): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Yeah!!! At all at all na bad pass.

Maybe u google around, you should be able to find some components that can help you out with the web directory thing. I think there should a directory component out there for Joomla.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by yamakuza: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2011
sobi2 appears to be the most popular for joomla based directories
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by iwantto(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
yamakuza:

Just did some research on Sobi2, it is very good and well tested across the web.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by surveycash(m): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2011
yamakuza:

i_want_to:

Yeah!!! At all at all na bad pass.

Maybe u google around, you should be able to find some components that can help you out with the web directory thing. I think there should a directory component out there for Joomla.

Thank u sirs. I'll follow d leads.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by gpublish(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2011
Hello,

I am surprised nobody knows this guy "i want to " (Cliff Clarke) from the defunct Pectonline.com and Damadsuite Trading Community in Ikeja and Ikota areas of Lagos. The same proprietor of IPECT and VIPECT offers ( Forex Trading & Commodity Trading Project) ideas similar to the one he is hosting here.

Also popularly refered to as "Forex Prof" or "Professor" because of his black hat forex trading methods or  should i say his "beautiful mind". He has hosted several forex and stock trading seminars in Lagos and his home town, Warri using his pectonline.com platform. There was a forum but can't remember the url now.

A very articulate guy and like i said earlier, very sharp. If you have seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" or "GoodWill Hunting" you can draw similiarities in his brilliant investment analysis albeit i wont bestow on him a Nobel Prize (John Nash, 1994) or an MIT degree.  No, no, no,  I insult the intelligence of John Nash nor compare his intelligence with that of a janitor at MIT gifted in Mathematics.  Yes! that's the guy. " Catch Me If You Can" That's who " i want to" really is.  A con-artist with a beautiful mind. Please go watch "catch me if you can" if you haven't. It was directed by the master himself Spielberg and con-artist played by Di Caprio.

You can permit me to honor him then with a Nobel Prize for Fraud for his antecedents and what he is about to do those who will subscribe to his venture(s).

You must have all followed this thread very well not to believe his laudable projects. 30,000 websites or should i say subdomains ( I am sure no one thought of that at the beginning). But Cliff (pard me "i want to"wink isn't this project long overdue. I remember its been in the pipelines for about 3 years now. Hasn't google been sending you checks? I am sure they have, and you have been diligently sharing the paychecks with those working on the project and those who will also commit later to the project in all your so called communities and villages. The same ideas your IPECT and VIPECT offers where based on.

Again 30,000 websites making money from google adsense on Autopilot with workers posting unique content on these community blogs. Abi? Brilliant! Omavo guy, Just Brilliant!

I know you will come here and mesmerize folks on these forum with your reply, but you know what, the BAD guy may win 99% of the time, but you know what happens with that remaining 1% when time finally catches up?
I will leave that to your imagination. Hmmm, i_want_to , (fill in the blanks folks)
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Excelboi(m): 3:54am On Aug 22, 2011
I wan to, nice work there, i checked your job website but just showed me two links? Why? And as for traffic proper SEO and good backlinks will help out. Maybe i need to open a thread and try my best to educate does who need traffic ti their site especially bloggers.
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Slyr0x: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
gpublish:

Hello,

I am surprised nobody knows this guy "i want to " (Cliff Clarke) from the defunct Pectonline.com and Damadsuite Trading Community in Ikeja and Ikota areas of Lagos. The same proprietor of IPECT and VIPECT offers ( Forex Trading & Commodity Trading Project) ideas similar to the one he is hosting here.

Also popularly refered to as "Forex Prof" or "Professor" because of his black hat forex trading methods or  should i say his "beautiful mind". He has hosted several forex and stock trading seminars in Lagos and his home town, Warri using his pectonline.com platform. There was a forum but can't remember the url now.

A very articulate guy and like i said earlier, very sharp. If you have seen the movie "A Beautiful Mind" or "GoodWill Hunting" you can draw similiarities in his brilliant investment analysis albeit i wont bestow on him a Nobel Prize (John Nash, 1994) or an MIT degree.  No, no, no,  I insult the intelligence of John Nash nor compare his intelligence with that of a janitor at MIT gifted in Mathematics.  Yes! that's the guy. " Catch Me If You Can" That's who " i want to" really is.  A con-artist with a beautiful mind. Please go watch "catch me if you can" if you haven't. It was directed by the master himself Spielberg and con-artist played by Di Caprio.

You can permit me to honor him then with a Nobel Prize for Fraud for his antecedents and what he is about to do those who will subscribe to his venture(s).

You must have all followed this thread very well not to believe his laudable projects. 30,000 websites or should i say subdomains ( I am sure no one thought of that at the beginning). But Cliff (pard me "i want to"wink isn't this project long overdue. I remember its been in the pipelines for about 3 years now. Hasn't google been sending you checks? I am sure they have, and you have been diligently sharing the paychecks with those working on the project and those who will also commit later to the project in all your so called communities and villages. The same ideas your IPECT and VIPECT offers where based on.

Again 30,000 websites making money from google adsense on Autopilot with workers posting unique content on these community blogs. Abi? Brilliant! Omavo guy, Just Brilliant!

I know you will come here and mesmerize folks on these forum with your reply, but you know what, the BAD guy may win 99% of the time, but you know what happens with that remaining 1% when time finally catches up?
I will leave that to your imagination. Hmmm, i_want_to , (fill in the blanks folks)

[size=14pt]INTERESTING.[/size]
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by bros12345: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
Slyr0x:

[size=14pt]INTERESTING.[/size]

Dont know what to say too!
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by soloqy: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
This may be old but none of those links to websites(both full domain and subdomains) lead to anywhere. How come?
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
I am sure they were never meant to lead to anywhere in the first place. . . .just saying
Re: 30,000 Websites Project - City Development by Lordemma(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2012
Decryptor: Wish u good luck. Hope u dont get Brain fagged at the end though.

And for your Webhosting, please whatever you do, DO NOT USE SMARTWEB (www.smartwebng.com) DONT!!!! [/b]OR ELSE THEY'LL FRUSTRATE YOU LIKE THEY ALMOST DID TO ME!
Bro Always use [b]Gurus Host for all your web design and hosting needs www.gurushost.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder / Someone Is Trying To Hack My Blog, What Do I Do? / Fact File: See How The Seven Keys Of The Internet Work - Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.