Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS (2676 Views)

EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week / Good News As One ESN Terrorist Is Burnt Alive VIDEO / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by ThinkSmarter: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Come you are really disturbing my mention. Over 80% of Agberos in anambra state are Abakiliki boys. These ones are just few cases to numerous cases.

Don't let me download you with facts here so better keep silent.

Your people are a whole load of menance in anambra state.

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Almaigaa: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
See this hungry looking IPOB terrorist. This one don chop human flesh tire. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
nedu666:

Dig out abi it was posted on ur facebook page. I read all ur interchange with fellow ipob members. The photo was posted on ur facebook page. Ask ur fellow ipob members how they got u. Once again all ipob brainwashed or not, present or former are criminals
Gbammmmm Curt!!!!!!!!!!!! Case closed.
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=ThinkSmarter post=110799319][/quote]

Let it remain that way with the picture. You want ndi anambra to be intimidated into accepting people ( Ebonyi) with 100% violent upbringing all in the name of they claim they are igbos with no historical backing.

Maybe you can show us historical appreciation suggesting Igbo line.
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Almaigaa: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
nedu666:
This guy is really jobless. As in jobless. I am sure he is praying for these killings to continue in the east because the day it stops, i wonder wat who he will face. Mayb opc

He doesn't need to pray for killings in the East. It happens every minute. grin Thanks to IPOB Terrorist and their SYMPERTIZERS.

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Almaigaa: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Come you are really disturbing my mention. Over 80% of Agberos in anambra state are Abakiliki boys. These ones are just few cases to numerous cases.

Don't let me download you with facts here so better keep silent.

Your people are a whole load of menance in anambra state.

We don't know anything about Abakaliki. All we know is that, they are all IGBO. grin grin
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by RahmanJAobo: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Let it remain that way with the picture. You want ndi anambra to be intimidated into accepting people ( Ebonyi) with 100% violent upbringing all in the name of they claim they are igbos with no historical backing.

Maybe you can show us historical appreciation suggesting Igbo line.
What is this Fulani man saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

We don't know anything about Abakaliki. All we know is that, they are all IGBO. grin grin

I have heard you, now face your ewedu with Amala stirred with toilet broom.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Almaigaa: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Osagyefo98:

The thing pain this Abakaliki man well well. grin grin grin

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Tomek09(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
I don't know why this OyigboUpdate derive joy in posting and propagating fake news. All his posts are fake that's why I don't waste time in going through them. Rubbish!
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Tomek09(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Lol
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2022
Almaigaa:

The thing pain this Abakaliki man well well. grin grin grin

Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tomek09:
I don't know why this OyigboUpdate derive joy in posting and propagating fake news. All his posts are fake that's why I don't waste time in going through them. Rubbish!
And you're here
Re: Goodnews As One ESN Vagabond Is Arrested This Morning- PHOTOS by thatigboman1: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Can't u see Ijelespeaks comment from his friends in the police the particular one on yellow is ESN
sharap with this your stupid disinformation. The comment in the comment section said "the one in green" and you changed it to "the one in yellow" u just showed comment section without showing the story the comments are talking about, just interposed it with your own pictures. Agent of disinformation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tree Can Actually Make A Forest! (pics) / PENDULUM: The Truth My Fulani Fiends Must Accept By Dele Momodu / President Buhari Refuses To Endorse Jonathan, Jets Out, To Avoid Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.