Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife (37111 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Iamolukorede(m): 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men act foolishly when they see vagina?

How do you mean
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by DKM123: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Most Nigerian men are very useless. 99.9 percent cheat on thier wives.

Marriage of less than a year, you left your new wife and 5 months old baby at home and spent money renting hotel to Bleep an ex while asking your poor wife to cook at home for you. See the problem he has caused for the poor woman.

Are this the Nigerian men you people say is the "price"? Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by maasoap(m): 12:10am On Mar 07, 2022
Chipink:
Yoluba men are pervs...
Almost 40% of their deaths or misfortunes are caused by sex angry

And that of your own men is caused by what? Drug?
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by maasoap(m): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2022
4 months? He's a goner! Unless he's hiding himself from family and friends
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by maasoap(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2022
adedehinbo:
Police should start intensify their raid around ibadan this days,lately the numbers of people missing in ibadan had increased drastically

Money ritualism is the number one reason why they're abducting people.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by maasoap(m): 12:22am On Mar 07, 2022
dominique:
The rate at which people are getting missing is very disturbing.

That he went to see his ex is immaterial here, he could have gotten abducted while returning home from work. Witnesses confirmed both him and his ex exiting the hotel and going their separate ways. She had nothing to do with his abduction. Police should track his phone to check where last it was active and continue their investigation from there.

She was let off the hook easily, she could have planned the whole thing. Why and how did she become his ex? Could it be for revenge by luring him to a hotel?
Then, the police called someone in Glo office to check his last three calls and that was it! What happened to proper phone tracking? Too much time has passed, that man is gone forever unless he kidnapped himself
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by EndRape2(f): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2022
‘Good for him, the soul that sinneth shall die

can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’[/i][/b]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/[/quote]
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by tctrills: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2022
dre11:
• ‘I can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/
Eba is not cassava flour. You should have just left it as Eba. It is not an English food hence it does not have an English name.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by tradepunter: 1:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. men!

Why would they even release the ex when he's yet to be found? Mumu Police. That girl still has some explaining to do. Letting her off the net doesn't make sense.

As for the husband, SMH. Men are unrepentant cheats.

That was how my ex, while planning his Marriage to his baby mama ( he didn't know I found out about his baby mama and hid it from me), begged to see me for months on end but I kept dodging him. When I eventually allowed him to come around, he was so happy and dropped right in the next minute. I was just shaking my head and thanking God I called off our relationship cos this is how he would have gone to see another ex.

I pray he's found. At least for the poor woman and her babys sakes.

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now. tongue.

Man basher don come.... You need some psych session
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:
Is the number of the video calls he made not trackable or what?..or have they exhausted the 35K tracking fee then all kind of help abandoned.. waiting for another mobilization fee sad

Video call, could have been by social media, using hotel's wifi.

They should have shared his pics with us, what if it's insanity.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by HernanCortes: 2:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Dude needs prayers

Skull is probably gone
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by eguarojeona: 3:14am On Mar 07, 2022
dre11:
• ‘I can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/
My problem here is why does the police collect money to track phones.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by tonididdy(m): 3:14am On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:
Is the number of the video calls he made not trackable or what?..or have they exhausted the 35K tracking fee then all kind of help abandoned.. waiting for another mobilization fee sad
... Well that's a 3rd party call.
Only the video calling app can give that information, I don't think our network providers can.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by rubyjan(f): 4:53am On Mar 07, 2022
A marriage that is less than a year has produced a 5months old baby.
Yoruba people and fake marriages. The so called marriage usually starts at naming ceremony where the man and woman wear same material and that identify them as husband and wife by their family and friends.

Probably why the men do not behave like married men cos they feel they are cohabiting. They still keep their string of girlfriends.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Chipink(f): 6:00am On Mar 07, 2022
TundeEdnut35:
you are a Bastard may thunder strike you to death son of a prostitute

May ur family and generation die in a crash
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Chipink(f): 6:07am On Mar 07, 2022
OscarJaden:
damn you look beautiful

I don't mind following the same part of this man when it comes to your case

grin grin
Dnt oh.. dnt want want anyone to die for my case
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by OscarJaden(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Chipink:

grin grin
Dnt oh.. dnt want want anyone to die for my case
okay lol
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by fineboynl(m): 6:44am On Mar 07, 2022
The other girl is not an ex. She is still his girlfriend. This one at home only get pregnant for him with the look of things.

My submission.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Track the two video call numbers
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:32am On Mar 07, 2022
visijo:
Using Aboniki balm almost feels like you are being electrocuted.

Aboniki is cold water compared to look balm

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Richy4:

You know those uniformed criminals very well.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by dominique(f): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2022
GooodHardDick:

If reverse was the case and the girl was the one missing, would you say this?

Wouldn't you say the guy killed and used her for rituals?

That man's ex shouldn't have been released at all. She knows a lot to that man's disappearance.

If the man she went to see gets cleared by witnesses that they left the hotel separately, then no point detaining him without proof. You can be making generalizations without a shred of evidence

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by murade: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2022
Less than a yrs married man has started engaging in adultery, God will save us
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Dutchey(m): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. men!

Why would they even release the ex when he's yet to be found? Mumu Police. That girl still has some explaining to do. Letting her off the net doesn't make sense.

As for the husband, SMH. Men are unrepentant cheats.

That was how my ex, while planning his Marriage to his baby mama ( he didn't know I found out about his baby mama and hid it from me), begged to see me for months on end but I kept dodging him. When I eventually allowed him to come around, he was so happy and dropped right in the next minute. I was just shaking my head and thanking God I called off our relationship cos this is how he would have gone to see another ex.

I pray he's found. At least for the poor woman and her babys sakes.

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now. tongue.

Service house boy abi
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by millionboi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
We have two cases in my neighborhood, 8 and 6 months respectively and nothing has been heard about them.
you mean two missing men?
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by millionboi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
adedehinbo:
Police should start intensify their raid around ibadan this days,lately the numbers of people missing in ibadan had increased drastically
like how many cases can you count?
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
millionboi:
you mean two missing men?
Yes,nothing has been heard about them till now
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Vision101(m): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2022
@Mercychen

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now.

@me
House boy? Can I give you a personal advice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Doctor, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Fire Accident (Photos) / Ladies Which Of These Have You Done Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.