Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife (37140 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Raxxye(m): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
H
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by ahnie: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
That's a sad one.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Druss(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
Madam, you are my number one suspect!!
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by BusinessPlan22: 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
dominique:
The rate at which people are getting missing is very disturbing.

That he went to see his ex is immaterial here, he could have gotten abducted while returning home from work. Witnesses confirmed both him and his ex exiting the hotel and going their separate ways. She had nothing to do with his abduction. Police should track his phone to check where last it was active and continue their investigation from there.

Lol... U talking rubbish...
He wouldn't have been there in the Firstplace... The remote cause is the real cause

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by virginchaser(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
This will take special grace and mercy to be found. Sex automatically take us away from God's mercy. He might have been abducted by his transporter. Solution to societal problems lies in states and local authorities's hand. Lets have Okada riders and any other form of transportation registered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by lomprico(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
We have two cases in my neighborhood, 8 and 6 months respectively and nothing has been heard about them.

Election is near your evil leaders are reinforcing spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by LaconicINC: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Avoid people who still communicate with their ex, this is because they will definitely go back to him or her when the opportunity knocks.

Now this one ex Don put am for wahala!!
If you don't burn a bridge, you will use it!
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by OdefaGirl(f): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Now, a whole family is thrown into pain, trauma and confusion....all because of an unreasonable decision. Although, it might have been a pre-planned abduction. If our police gets tired of investigations....who then should take up the responsibility? I think these officers needs training abroad but corruption won't let it happen.

5 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Prettychild(f): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
dre11:
• ‘I can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/
Awon I can meet with my ex with no strings attached group. See where e don land am. May God help us not to marry people who are still emotionally attached to their ex

7 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Lionnation: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Who knows rapture may have taken place
dominique:

That he went to see his ex is immaterial here, he could have gotten abducted while returning home from work. Witnesses confirmed both him and his ex exiting the hotel and going their separate ways. She had nothing to do with his abduction. Police should track his phone to check where last it was active and continue their investigation from there.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by LaconicINC: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Lol... U talking rubbish...
He wouldn't have been there in the Firstplace... The remote cause is the real cause
I totally agree with you, if he were home that wouldn't have happened, what was he doing checked into a hotel with his ex, did they go there to stare at each other and checked out?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Lexusgs430: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
Husband cornered by specially prepared vegetable soup ............. cheesy
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Prettychild(f): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
dominique:

Not true, the heart of man is desperately wicked, why wasn’t she also abducted?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by boldsleek: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2022
Nairaland misogynists, oya, come and blame his wife for his disappearance.

Nigeria men will always rub you in the mud.

Marriage isn't upto to a year sef, and, he is already booking match with his gf in a hotel.

Very loose and cheap gender..!!

mtchewwwwww.

I pray he returns home safe

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by RealityBender(f): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
dre11:
• ‘I can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/
Lol… He don go lost for inside Bilquis p.u.ssy in American Gods
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by fykes(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Some people get mind sha..
Me as I confirm he slept with ex gf for hotel...I will jejely go home and work my life...

See how his friends go dey hustle to comfort his wife now

5 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by adedehinbo(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
Police should start intensify their raid around ibadan this days,lately the numbers of people missing in ibadan had increased drastically
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Remman(m): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
dominique:

fear women! The ex could have planned with people about his whereabout at a certain time where they can get him. From the look of things, he had some money and dumped the ex to marry his wife. Don't you think it's revenge? Fear women! The police should have investigated the ex's contacts too. That's why she rushed away after the hotel hookup before the hotel personel so that they could stand as her witness that she left him. Ex can deal with you in many ways especially when she's a woman that loves money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by luminouz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. men!

Why would they even release the ex when he's yet to be found? Mumu Police. That girl still has some explaining to do. Letting her off the net doesn't make sense.

As for the husband, SMH. Men are unrepentant cheats.

That was how my ex, while planning his Marriage to his baby mama ( he didn't know I found out about his baby mama and hid it from me), begged to see me for months on end but I kept dodging him. When I eventually allowed him to come around, he was so happy and dropped right in the next minute. I was just shaking my head and thanking God I called off our relationship cos this is how he would have gone to see his another.

I pray he's found. At least for the poor woman and her babys sakes.

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now. tongue.
Na every story here you dey get personal experience ni

Shuuuuuu!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Lari03r(m): 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men act foolishly when they see vagina?

Why do some women use vagina as ATM?

4 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by boldsleek: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
luminouz:

Na every story here you dey get personal experience ni

Shuuuuuu!!!!
The babe dey find husband for this forum. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by tit(f): 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Naira land needs Missing Peoples Section.
I volunteer to be murderstor

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
When you know you still have feelings for your ex , why marry in the first place, after marriage the next thing is to go back to an ex to do what exactly.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by damiloladuke: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
God... I don't even wanna think of cheating in marriage

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by VirileNelly2420: 8:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men act foolishly when they see vagina?
Not all men!!
Not every vj!!
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Ulunne777(f): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Contact the person he was on video call with.

BTW the shameless man who left home t without saying where he was going to ,because like Alpha s,women shouldn't question their whereabouts.Still seeing an ex that isn't good for marriage.
The ex might be bitter sef and arrange kidnapping/murder for him.
Dear Nigerian men"I dey come is not an address".If your spouse is not worth telling your goings,I wonder what both of you are doing.
I pray you are found since your wife still looks forward to you.

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Awoleesu(m): 8:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
Remman:
fear women! The ex could have planned with people about his whereabout at a certain time where they can get him. From the look of things, he had some money and dumped the ex to marry his wife. Don't you think it's revenge? Fear women! The police should have investigated the ex's contacts too. That's why she rushed away after the hotel hookup. Ex can deal with you in many ways especially when she's a woman that loves money.

You made sense joor!
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by naija4life247: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2022
kingphilip:
Stay one place and anything wey de pursue you go de im de but some men no go hear.

Leave wife for house go meet ex for hotel shey if him prefer the ex why him no wife her instead of the person wey him marry?

Definitely, the wife use pregnancy hold am. If not, how can a wedding that is less than one year produce 5 months old baby as stated in the report?

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by letitrainnow(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gone with the wind
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Remman:
fear women! The ex could have planned with people about his whereabout at a certain time where they can get him. From the look of things, he had some money and dumped the ex to marry his wife. Don't you think it's revenge? Fear women! The police should have investigated the ex's contacts too. That's why she rushed away after the hotel hookup before the hotel personel so that they could stand as her witness that she left him. Ex can deal with you in many ways especially when she's a woman that loves money.

Fear women ko
What was he doing in an hotel with his ex?
Even if the ex planned it, would he have been missing if he had burnt that ex-bridge completely? Why would any reasonable married person leave their husband/wife at home to go and meet their ex in an hotel or even anywhere sef.
Mtchww

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by IbroMaka(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. men!

Why would they even release the ex when he's yet to be found? Mumu Police. That girl still has some explaining to do. Letting her off the net doesn't make sense.

As for the husband, SMH. Men are unrepentant cheats.

That was how my ex, while planning his Marriage to his baby mama ( he didn't know I found out about his baby mama and hid it from me), begged to see me for months on end but I kept dodging him. When I eventually allowed him to come around, he was so happy and dropped right in the next minute. I was just shaking my head and thanking God I called off our relationship cos this is how he would have gone to see his another.

I pray he's found. At least for the poor woman and her babys sakes.

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now. tongue.

Let me be ur houseboy �
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Definitely, the wife use pregnancy hold am. If not, how can a wedding that is less than one year produce 5 months old baby as stated in the report?

No one can use pregnancy to tie a man down for marriage except the man himself is not reasonable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.