Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife (37144 Views)

Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Fashionista01(f): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
Lots of irresponsible men getting married so that people will think that they are responsible whereas the reverse is the case.

As for the mother, they should calm her down before her BP will increase.

A marriage that is not up to 6 months and he is putting the wife and the unborn baby at risk.
Making the woman to be having sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2022
dre11:
• ‘I can’t even think straight, our wedding is not even up to a year’

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/my-hubby-mysteriously-disappeared-after-meeting-lover-in-hotel-ibadan-housewife/

Imagine a nursing mother of a 5 month old baby going through this kind of anguish. May God comfort her to be strong, make she no kill herself abeg it’s not worth it.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by iamdapsyj(m): 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chipink:
Yoluba men are pervs...
Almost 40% of their deaths or misfortunes are caused by sex angry

It may seem you know every Yoruba man alive!!
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by linearity: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Richy4:
Is the number of the video calls he made not trackable or what?..or have they exhausted the 35K tracking fee then all kind of help abandoned.. waiting for another mobilization fee sad

If it is an app eg whatsApp it is not traceable unless they found his handset….and it is very likely to be an App.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Chipink(f): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2022
iamdapsyj:

It may seem you know every Yoruba man alive!!

I grew up in SW i know how their mentality is.
The way they think abt sex is just abnormal..bith old and young

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by iamdapsyj(m): 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=Chipink post=110807723]

I grew up in SW i know how their mentality is.
The way they think abt sex is just abnormal..bith old and young
[/quo

You may be right but what I was trying to point out is you don't know every Yoruba man and the generalisation might be extreme.

Is just like saying every Calabar people eats dog (some people have not tasted dog not to talk of eating it in their entire life).

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Goldie16(f): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
dominique:
The rate at which people are getting missing is very disturbing.

That he went to see his ex is immaterial here, he could have gotten abducted while returning home from work. Witnesses confirmed both him and his ex exiting the hotel and going their separate ways. She had nothing to do with his abduction. Police should track his phone to check where last it was active and continue their investigation from there.
There's nothing immaterial about seeing his ex. Do you know the emotional trauma that a jilted lover faces?. 99% of the time, she wishes you misfortune or even death. Ask any woman who was dumped by a man to marry another, they'll confirm this

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
luminouz:

Na every story here you dey get personal experience ni

Shuuuuuu!!!!

Aboki, so you still dey this land? Lol..

Yes, why won't I have experience? Abi you think say 40 going 41 na beans?
Na we go lecture una wen just dey come up with our experience so you guys will not go astray.

Buzz off!

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
Why do men act foolishly when they see vagina?

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by AZControversial(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2022
angry
Some men don't deserve the good wives they get.
If not for the distressed mother.... I'd say congrats to the wife.... and good freaking riddance to the man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:

Aboki, so you still dey this land? Lol..

Yes, why won't I have experience? Abi you think say 40 go 41 na beans?
Na we go lecture una wen just dey come up with our experience so you guys will not astray.

Buzz off!
K
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
If we're being honest, the guy is most likely dead.
If it were a woman, we could assume she has been forced into being a sex slave (least possible outcome).
What could keep this guy from his 5-month old baby for 4 months?
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2022
luminouz:

K

Kikikiki... LULU the Ibadan boy tongue.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Gkemz: 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hell has no fury than a jilted woman.. That adage simply describes Nigerian ex girlfriends who are highly vindictive. Perhaps the ex girlfriend hired assassins to do the dirty work and clean it up. Or the man was involved in a bad deal with the people of the underworld and betrayed them.

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Gee64: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
You would not understand because you don't have preek!
saphiere:
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by IamYorubanza: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
Pussy power .... Super power
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Princewill1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2022
A police force that knows what they're doing should have placed the ex as the first suspect.

And the wife as the second suspect. While investigation continues. In criminal investigation, you don't give chances.

Even the wife that first reported the incident to the police could be involved in the disappearance.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
adedehinbo:
Police should start intensify their raid around ibadan this days,lately the numbers of people missing in ibadan had increased drastically
Do you know the meaning of that statement? Abi you just return from Yankee?
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by OscarJaden(m): 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
Chipink:
Yoluba men are pervs...
Almost 40% of their deaths or misfortunes are caused by sex angry
damn you look beautiful

I don't mind following the same part of this man when it comes to your case
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by God1000(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
saphiere:
not all, definitely not my type
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Not all men!!
Not every vj!!

Why are you shouting? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by adeyemimuideen(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Hm.. men!

Why would they even release the ex when he's yet to be found? Mumu Police. That girl still has some explaining to do. Letting her off the net doesn't make sense.

As for the husband, SMH. Men are unrepentant cheats.

That was how my ex, while planning his Marriage to his baby mama ( he didn't know I found out about his baby mama and hid it from me), begged to see me for months on end but I kept dodging him. When I eventually allowed him to come around, he was so happy and dropped right in the next minute. I was just shaking my head and thanking God I called off our relationship cos this is how he would have gone to see another ex.

I pray he's found. At least for the poor woman and her babys sakes.

This kind thing make Marriage nor even hungry me again. Na house boy I need now. tongue.
Marriage no hungry BC u no see faithful man wey love u. Your life and that of others aren't same. We do criticise what we don't have and that's the truth
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by VirileNelly2420: 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Why are you shouting? Are you mad?
I wasn't shouting, da was a mere emphasis.
I can aswell use capital letters to create d emphasis, dis tym, without apostrophes.

NO TO WAR
NO TO CAUSE OF WAR

Meanwhile, most mad persons are rather calm nd dnt shout.

We need not be too loud to b heard.
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
Goldie16:

There's nothing immaterial about seeing his ex. Do you know the emotional trauma that a jilted lover faces?. 99% of the time, she wishes you misfortune or even death. Ask any woman who was dumped by a man to marry another, they'll confirm this
Thank you for this sincerity
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Marriage no hungry BC u no see faithful man wey love u. Your life and that of others aren't same. We do criticise what we don't have and that's the truth

Hahahahaaaa... Who is this one and how did you come up with assertion?

For your info, men are lined up both offline and online waiting for my yes but I chose not to accept because of that common traits you all have.

The fear of disease is even my major worry and the few reservations I have about men generally because they don't think before diving nto any available woman. Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

I wasn't shouting, da was a mere emphasis.
I can aswell use capital letters to create d emphasis, dis tym, without apostrophes.

NO TO WAR
NO TO CAUSE OF WAR

Meanwhile, most mad persons are rather calm nd dnt shout.

We need not be too loud to b heard.
The irony. Say no more

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... Who is this one and how did you come up with assertion?

For your info, men are lined up both offline and online waiting for my yes but I chose not to accept because of that common traits you all have.

The fear of disease is even my major worry and the few reservations I have about men generally because they don't think before diving nto any available woman. Tufia!
We're saying same thing. You only meet bad guys BC yourself isn't good and attract exactly what u are . So BC of this you now hate what u can't have . The men lined up are irrelevant ones who're just like u
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by VirileNelly2420: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

The irony. Say no more
Uwlc...
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Chrisslim(m): 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
What a bombshell
Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

We're saying same thing. You only meet bad guys BC yourself isn't good and attract exactly what u are . So BC of this you now hate what u can't have . The men lined up are irrelevant ones who're just like u

Hahahahaaaa... You sound confused.

Let me leave you in your delusions.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Mysteriously Disappeared After Meeting Lover In Hotel — Wife by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mercychen:

Hahahahaaaa... You sound confused.

Let me leave you in your delusions.
Better , enjoy your bad men as same as u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ / Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.