Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 PM

Thanks guys - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks guys (825 Views)

If You Have A Job And Also Earning 25k Just Be Happy And Give Thanks To God. / Thanks To Npower For Owing Two Months Stipends / Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks guys by Oyerinde16(m): 12:30am On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks guys for the input, I will handle the issue and give update...
Re: Thanks guys by Taywon: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2022
E don collect 120k.... No mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Thanks guys by MVLOX(m): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2022
The guy na upcoming scammer

2 Likes

Re: Thanks guys by obumsway(m): 4:47am On Mar 07, 2022
He should bring his statement of account .., but the truth is that the guy has collected 120k already

1 Like

Re: Thanks guys by Collins4u1(m): 5:40am On Mar 07, 2022
Statement of account qed

1 Like

Re: Thanks guys by AstralBody: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2022
Oyerinde16:
I was on my own when a guy begged me to witness an agreement,it was about the sales of a dashboard, i tried to discourage both of them but after listening to their reasons, i decided to do umpire/witness... This deal happened around August last year.

He took 100k to attend to some urgent pressing needs in exchange for paying 20k every month till the programe come to an end presumably 1 (one) year.

The problem now is that the seller is claiming he was only paid once and has not being paid since then... But this is what is displaying on his dashboard. PIXS ATTACHED BELOW.

I want GURUS in the house to help me confirm or disprove his claims so i can know exactly how to assist the buyer solve this puzzle....
Your judgement, should be in favor of the buyer,who has paid 120000 to the crooked seller. He is trying to b smart gringrin

1 Like

Re: Thanks guys by Okunrinogun: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2022
The seller is a scammer just took advantage of the innocent buyer, last last he will promise to repay the 100k without doing so

1 Like

Re: Thanks guys by qekng40(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Oyerinde16:
I was on my own when a guy begged me to witness an agreement,it was about the sales of a dashboard, i tried to discourage both of them but after listening to their reasons, i decided to do umpire/witness... This deal happened around August last year.

He took 100k to attend to some urgent pressing needs in exchange for paying 20k every month till the programe come to an end presumably 1 (one) year.

The problem now is that the seller is claiming he was only paid once and has not being paid since then... But this is what is displaying on his dashboard. PIXS ATTACHED BELOW.

I want GURUS in the house to help me confirm or disprove his claims so i can know exactly how to assist the buyer solve this puzzle....

Your story no add up, 20k for write up, 30k for screen shot. See, I'm hungry!
Re: Thanks guys by Oyerinde16(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
qekng40:

Your story no add up, 20k for write up, 30k for screen shot. See, I'm hungry!

The payment is 30k per month but he will keep paying 20k every month from it for 1year or until the end of the program... He sold the silt more off for #100k...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Teachers, School Admin & Personal Assistant / BREAKING: Recruitment 2023: NDLEA Releases Lists Of Successful Candidates / Msc Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.