Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. (1092 Views)

How To Create A Wireless Hotspot On A Computer / How To Browse Free With Pc Using Your Fone As A Wireless Router / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by profCC: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2011
do you know that you can use your WI-FI enabled mobile phone as a WIRELESS ROUTER to connect 10 enabled WI-FI phones together without network traffic.
You can Raname the network in place of your name and ENCRYPT it with WEPA to prevent unauthorized people from accessing the network connection.
Believe me you can use it to make a small cafe business.contact me on +2347036569723
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2011
I don't think I need to call for such a simple piece of info that you could have dropped here for everyone. The name of the app is Joikuspot. It has both free and premium versions. The free allows access to fewer clients to connect and doesn't encrypt or secure the network with wpa/wep key but these features are in the premium version.
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by mjay(m): 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
And lasttime i checked, its not compatible with every wifi enabled fone, just most nokias and some samsung/sony ericsson fones
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by puskin: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2011
@poster. . . . . uv been busted. . . . .so try again next time. tongue tongue
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by civilserva: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
henryskywalker2003:

I don't think I need to call for such a simple piece of info that you could have dropped here for everyone. The name of the app is Joikuspot. It has both free and premium versions. The free allows access to fewer clients to connect and doesn't encrypt or secure the network with wpa/wep key but these features are in the premium version.

Thank you, dont mind the hungry
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by Barrywhite8620: 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2011
Guy abeg visit the joikuspot webstite joo.
http://www.joiku.com/
Re: Use Your Wi-fi Mobile Phone As A Wireless Router. by Barrywhite8620: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2011
Guy abeg visit the joikuspot webstite joo.
http://www.joiku.com/

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Materials:simulation,e-books And Latest Dumbs For Free / Samsung Digital Camera D75 / AV To HDMI Converter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.