Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche (27217 Views)

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by nwekeugochukwu: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2022
A Nigerian mum lost her three-month-old baby after leaving the child at a crèche, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @Lolo_cy who shared the sad story online said no one knows what happened to the baby only that the mother came back to pick her baby's dead body.

She wrote;

''A friend dropped her 3 months old healthy baby at creche and she came back to pick his dead body. Nobody understands what happened The teachers at the creche said they don't know what happened. My God in heaven! I am beyond hurt.

This woman just wanted to get back to her job and needed somewhere safe to keep her baby. She found a creche literally 2 mins from home. God!!!!! This is too much.''

https://twitter.com/Lolo_cy/status/1500387723064057857?t=rpOIKoXPwMkvP7UhpEqb5Q&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Fapemz: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
cry so sad!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by jeff1993: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Sad

Please NL family .... I need someone who can mentor me on any online skill

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
So sad
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by canada2022: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Take heart woman.
Proper investigation should be conducted to confirm what happen.

People should not blame the woman for dropping her baby there. If you were in her shoes you will do the same.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Hadone(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
She can die even @ home with the mother when her departing time is due. But they should explain what actually happened to convince the parents that it's not negligence that lead to the occurrence of the sad incident

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by pode(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Sorry mama

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Codebite: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Why are people in so much hurry to get back to work after giving birth, so three months old now have access to creche? Wow I never knew

Sorry mama, it's quite painful, I can't begin to imagine her pain and the numerous what ifs going through her mind right now.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by LoveJesus87(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Y
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by lasisi69(f): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
shocked
It should have been this baby's life with mufisgfxggh life undecided

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by soulwater: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Horrible
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Froshloaded: 6:57am On Mar 07, 2022
Sad
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Lovelife433(m): 6:58am On Mar 07, 2022
It could be a coincidence. R I p baby.

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Dididrumz(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Really Sad...

First of all, Was the child really healthy?
I'm asking because it won't be fair to be in a haste and conclude that the creche killed that baby.

26 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Namdeenero(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Lol, nobody knows huh?? If it were my kid, hmmm.. make I no talk cos dem mods fit knack me 10 years ban

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Zico5(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
O ga o. Even no sympathy for children in Nigeria of today. We live in a strange world where there is no love, it's everyone for himself.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by tillaman(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
Shoroniyen?
His mom brought him in alive and she came back to meet his lifeless body and all you can come up with is they don’t know what happened ?
Oh please there has to be some serious explanation I just hope that crèche is a registered one
Post Mortem straight up and I think they need to start imposing use of cctv in them crèche(s)
But in all I believe a 3 month old baby is too delicate to left in a crèche
Now won’t she eventually loose that job she was trying to save

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by President2001(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
So sad but putting 3 months baby in creche is not a good idea

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by thesicilian: 6:59am On Mar 07, 2022
What's a 3 month old baby doing at a crèche?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Skyfornia(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2022
Really sad...God console his mum.

No business is less risky I swear! Crèche is one of the businesses I'd love to dive into in the nearest future, but when you think of something like this, fear will grip you. Accident can easily occur with little children within some seconds if you loose attention.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by utenwuson: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2022
Three month baby in school already?

11 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Baloranking(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2022

So many questions.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Slurity(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2022
NOW SHE CAN GO TO THE JOB FREELY

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Marcofranz(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2022
I’m faulting the mother. You know you’re not ready for a baby why not abort the fetus and face your career or whatever.

Why drop a 3 months old fragile child in a crèche?

18 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by chloride6: 7:02am On Mar 07, 2022
So unfortunate.

People are losing sight of the issue at hand though.

Harsh economic realities means both parents must work plus changing social norms means no grandparents will be available for Omugwo.

Infant Mortality is quite high.

41 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2022
O ga bayiii oo
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Yeesh(f): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2022
What do the crèche people mean by they don’t know what happened??
Are they saying the baby was fully active and breathing all through the day but all of that stopped when the mother came to pick him up?? sad

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Sleemzy1501(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2022
So sad
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian mum lost her three-month-old baby after leaving the child at a crèche, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @Lolo_cy who shared the sad story online said no one knows what happened to the baby only that the mother came back to pick her baby's dead body.

She wrote;

Another child may have been responsible.

8 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by mysticgal(f): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
It’s so sad honestly
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by iHart(m): 7:04am On Mar 07, 2022
This could be a result of SID.

Parents should monitor and take care of their baby when they are tender.

9 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by omoadeleye(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Aah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passenger Dies At Lagos Airport, As Chidoka Tours Facilities / 60-Year-Old Fake Doctor Treating COVID-19 Patients Arrested In FCT / Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.