Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche (27266 Views)

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) / COVID-19 Patient Delivered Of A Baby At LUTH / IUD Turns Woman's Ovary To Black, Loses Her Legs (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Triangles1(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2022
Life no balance.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Emmajn1: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
that woman is irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by descarado: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
3 months shocked shocked

What about her place of work?
These days, establishments have facilities set up for nursing mothers.

Haba

Why start work 3 months after childbirth?

This is heartbreaking cry cry

No cctv.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Richy4(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
Three months and a creche? A 3 months old baby is way too young to be exposed like that... How does she even feel leaving a 3 months old baby in the hand of a total stranger...

Does the school or creche have experiences taking care of a three month old?... Not even 6 months...

What about the 6 months maternity leave? It doesn't apply any more in Nigeria or what?
I think women should take it up with labour law in Nigeria and demand for compulsory 6 months maternity leave both in private and public sector... Assuming that was in place, maybe this young star would have been alive today angry..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2022
If you are not ready to care of your baby please don't get pregnant. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Oduduwa707: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2022
jeff1993:
Sad

Please NL family .... I need someone who can mentor me on any online skill

How to pound fufu sef?

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Awoo88: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2022
And why will you drop a three month baby with another person?
The woman should blame herself self

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by macanakii: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
I don't know why Nigerian companies are so wicked. I was given 4-months as paternity leave, it's the same period for women in my company. I had to just go back to work after about 6/7 weeks when I was already tired of it.

A company that cannot give you at least 4 months maternity leave, is not worth working for.

6 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Oscillator: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian mum lost her three-month-old baby after leaving the child at a crèche, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @Lolo_cy who shared the sad story online said no one knows what happened to the baby only that the mother came back to pick her baby's dead body.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/Lolo_cy/status/1500387723064057857?t=rpOIKoXPwMkvP7UhpEqb5Q&s=19
the modern woman is confused and in turmoil.

Caught in-between the need to be a mother and a wife and a provider she has become none but a ghost to her former glory.

I'm assuming she's a single mother...so ladies stay the fúck away from indiscriminate raw sex, it weighs more on you in many ways than in a man.

You will never get a more frustrated ,wicked and confused woman than a single mother

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by OscarJaden(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Why are people trying to make the mum who dropped her 3 months old baby at creche irresponsibly?

It just that some of this creche don't employ Qualify nannies so even when a baby is crying seriously
They won't know what is wrong with that child

I think going forward,creche houses should employ qualified nurses to avert this situation again

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by bluebay(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Sending 3 months okd baby to crech. Just imagine . My condolence to the family .

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Cantonese: 7:08am On Mar 07, 2022
Very sad.

Even in a crèche? What’s going on with these schools, teachers and care givers?

Hopefully an autopsy will find out exactly what happened to the child.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Wisejohnson47(m): 7:09am On Mar 07, 2022
Codebite:
Why are people in so much hurry to get back to work after giving birth, so three months old now have access to creche? Wow I never knew

Sorry mama, it's quite painful, I can't begin to imagine her pain and the numerous what ifs going through her mind right now.

imagine how useless our women are becoming? Three month old fa

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by showafrica(m): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2022
This work of a thing is over rated. Ask her how is her take home, you will hear 45k or highest 80k. Less than 200$ in the name of i dont want to be a house wife. My brothers, hustle oo, make them no use ur pikin gamble. Marry a house wife... Who is ready to take care of ur children during the first 6 yrs of marriage at least and open a side business for her. After nursing all your children, she can then look for a work of her choice and work for fun. Why should I marry someone who is always rushing out every morning and coming back late, taking orders from one idiot as boss? It doesn't make sense to me. I rather keep numerous baby mamas

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Rayjnr: 7:11am On Mar 07, 2022
Since una no want take care of children again na
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by macanakii: 7:12am On Mar 07, 2022
showafrica:
This work of a thing is over rated. Ask her how is her take home, you will hear 45k or highest 80k. Less than 200$ in the name of i dont want to be a house wife. My brothers, hustle oo, make them no use ur pikin gamble. Marry a house wife... Who is ready to take care of ur children during the first 6 yrs of marriage at least and open a side business for her. After nursing all your children, she can then look for a work of her choice and work for fun. Why should I marry someone who is always rushing out every morning and coming back late, taking orders from one idiot as boss? It doesn't make sense to me. I rather keep numerous baby mamas

I like this, minus the baby mamas part.

5 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by obonujoker(m): 7:12am On Mar 07, 2022
3 months old baby at creche, because of yeye work.... lol...

God will give you another one Ma... just have faith, and be more careful this time....

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by NzeSteve(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
She's now free to run her business without disturbance..... I can't imagine a wife taking her 3months baby to creche

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by osazsky(m): 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian mum lost her three-month-old baby after leaving the child at a crèche, IGBERETV reports.

Twitter user @Lolo_cy who shared the sad story online said no one knows what happened to the baby only that the mother came back to pick her baby's dead body.

She wrote;

https://twitter.com/Lolo_cy/status/1500387723064057857?t=rpOIKoXPwMkvP7UhpEqb5Q&s=19
3 months baby already in creach when una go get sense..so u nor get any cousine..no mother..no mother in law..no little sibblinh..this one go don quarrel with all her family cuz she is rich or married a rich man...keep ur family o..na them go dey with u when matter don cast..i mean extended family.some men once una marry ur own family becomes ur enemy cuz of sex snf cash..i feel for her..rip child..it was not ur fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Crafteck1: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2022
People can actually just die but as usual just like in dowen, una de desperate to pin it.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by showafrica(m): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2022
macanakii:

I like this, minus the baby mamas part.

Lol, i wonder why a man will use his money to marry a woman who is not available. What do they gain from that?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by YourFavEvangeli: 7:16am On Mar 07, 2022
showafrica:

The babymamas won't take orders from bosses?
This is why I say men don't know what they want yet. One minute we're shouting that women must contribute something to the marriage and not be a liability, the next minute we're roasting them when consequences like this happens.

What makes you think a woman will be happy to go back to work after 3 months of delivery?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by osazsky(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2022
They should sue the sch for accepting 3 months age..we talk against underage child rape..what the sch has done is worst than child rape how can u take in a 3 months old baby cuz of big cash and bribe.fg take note
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2022
Can you just imagine even creche no safe again
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Maximus85(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

She wrote;

You dropped a 3 month old in a crèche. You must be mad.
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 07, 2022
Codebite:

Why are people in so much hurry to get back to work after giving birth, so three months old now have access to creche? Wow I never knew

Sorry mama, it's quite painful, I can't begin to imagine her pain and the numerous what ifs going through her mind right now.

How is she supposed to feed herself and her child if she doesn’t work? She could be a single mother

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by osazsky(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2022
MrRemedyAlagbo:
Can you just imagine even creche no safe again
yes its not safe for a tender 3 months old..take note so that u dont have to be a victim..a 3 months old is not suppse to leave the house except on a very impt case and the mother must be the one to take her out..at 3 months .in a sch..she is exposed to dangerous bacteria even from air..cus of sch population...dirty environment as she has no imune yet at 3monthe thks
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by afamaustin(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Another child may have been responsible.
how
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by showafrica(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

The babymamas won't take orders from bosses?
This is why I say men don't know what they want yet. One minute we're shouting that women must contribute something to the marriage and not be a liability, the next minute we're roasting them when consequences like this happens.

What makes you think a woman will be happy to go back to work after 3 months of delivery?

No, assuming what the guy wanted was just children without responsibility... Lol. I think the lazy men dont like the burden that comes with it hence they want a working class woman who will give birth and still take care of the child and family. I blame the women for marrying such gold diggers. Like someone said, any work that won't give you 6 months maternity leave is slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by osazsky(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
Simran94:

How is she supposed to feed herself and her child if she doesn’t work? She could be a single mother
did she imptegnate herself or d hus died after impregnating her..una go they shout career woman..i still say it govt work is d best work for women..u take ur baby to work onnce ur child start crying d mum brings out her big breast and oga leaves the office for her
Re: Nursing Mother Loses Her 3-Month-Old Baby At A Crèche by macanakii: 7:24am On Mar 07, 2022
showafrica:

Lol, i wonder why a man will use his money to marry a woman who is not available. What do they gain from that?

Taking care of children is a job on its own for women, and more important than any other job out there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Eat More Bananas For More Sons – Scientists / Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State / I Want To Be President Of Nigeria One Day - Student With Down Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.