Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,419 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) (55207 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Rich Italian Man Spray Money On The Streets. Pictures Inside / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by wpadmin: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Yet some people would say he didnt use his full military might.

You don't know about Russia bro.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by blackpanda: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2022
smallsmall:

What do you define as 'LOSE THIS WAR'?
Putin is achieving his set objectives, one after the other and you are saying he is loosing this war? shocked shocked
What else, were you expecting to happen, to male you agree that Putin is winning his war?

Putin has No Business with Finland or Switzerland, they are not members of the former USSR and are not within Russia's area of influence or backyard, unlike Ukraine.

Finland used to be under Soviet rule. U don't know ur history. Na only emotional speech
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by blackpanda: 1:29am On Mar 08, 2022
smallsmall:

Get tired? Can Russia get tired within 3Months? shocked
In that span of time, Russia will have destroyed all the military capabilities of Ukraine, it will have killed-off those Zelensky's terrorists and Neo-Nazis and replaced them with respectable, elected Leaders who will have signed a Peace Treaty with RUSSIA, not to ever try to attempt to join NATO. undecided grin

As k type this, America is still paying Russia for Oil imports, just as the E.U, so which economy are you talking about?
Go and read it up, if you think l am lying.

This one is just blabbing. Which one is zelensky terrorist You are obviously swallowing Putin's bullshit. How can the president of a country be terrorist while the invader is the hero Lmao
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 1:52am On Mar 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Everything west west and USA, but same hypocrites are praising the russians for invading a sovereign country. The way you head slamming hypocrites reason baffles eden the jellyfish without a brain.

So all those weapons I've been watching they use ain't thermobaric or you just saw a new english in wikipedia? A clown that does not know that the carpet bombing he is accusing the US of using in vietnam because of the jungle nature of the place is same make of 90% fuel mixture as thermobaric bombs and missiles.

Una hatred for US go kill all of una,
Come answer this honest question, if russia and USA give you free green card which one will you take? If you don't answer it may thunder strike you down.

Tell me Iraq was a jungle that warrants carpet-bombing, the US style or victory.

If you see real Russian thermobaric weapons in action, you will poo in your delusional pants.

Your emotions and illogical reasoning are everywhere.

If Russia was using carpet-bombing style, they won't bother encicling most of the strategic cities like Mariupol, Kherson, Kharkiv, etc., they have encicled now, because there would have been nothing left to encicle. But I guess you didn't figure this because you have your brain tucked deep into MSM propanganda machine of how Ukriane is winning the war.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 2:01am On Mar 08, 2022
udemzyudex:

US former colonel? You mean trump ass licker?

Say something else.

A formal US colonel saying the fact as it is is a trump asslicker. It's folks like you that have goaded Zelensky into using his people as cannon folders believing he can win against Russia.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 2:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Is Iraq, and Iraqis still existing, despite the carpet bombings?
Ukraine too will continue to exist after its criminal devastation by Putin.
Keep encouraging evil.
Life has a way of spreading evil to those who love seeing it meted on others.
If your entire family is in Ukraine, would your attitude to the war be the same you have now?
There is something wickedly evil in most humans.
Shalom.

Blind sentiment is bad enough, self-deception is a disease that is worst than ALS.

If common sense did not tell you that Russia was simply being careful with Ukraine all the while, then I'm afraid you will never have sense again.

Yes, Iraq is still a nation but what can you take home from Iraq today as a nation? Or can you bring back the one million people killed by US and British carpet-bombing campaign?

We are hear saying the obvious vis-a-vis Ukraine and thanking God that the Russians aren't that barbaric, and here you are twisting narratives like we don't value human lives.

It's this kind of self-righteousness delusion imbedded in Zelensky that has put Ukraine into this catastrophic mess.

If a minor doesn't want to be beaten by his mother because of a close but competing neighbor, he would naturally stop running errands for his mother's quarellsome neighbor. But if he proves stubbornness and the mother lift up the cane to spank him, whose fault is it then? Even the quarellsome neighbor would be standing far away cheering on his torture. That's exactly where Ukraine landed itself. No one is rejoicing over her receiving beaten. If a child refused to learn by repeated warnings, he would learn by actionable correction.

It is only ediots and people with warped beliefs that only look to one side of a story.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 2:24am On Mar 08, 2022
stagger:

People need to go back and see how Russia opened its campaign in Syria in defending Assad. Fired more than 26 cruise missiles from its submarines with very deadly consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAx85FNb_EQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_iRBOHF9OY

Russia is just toying with them.

It is only ediots that cheers on Ukraine to it's demise.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 2:30am On Mar 08, 2022
cheesy
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

Blind sentiment is bad enough, self-deception is a disease that is worst than ALS.

If common sense did not tell you that Russia was simply being careful with Ukraine all the while, then I'm afraid you will never have sense again.

Yes, Iraq is still a nation but what can you take home from Iraq today as a nation? Or can you bring back the one million people killed by US and British carpet-bombing campaign?

We are hear saying the obvious vis-a-vis Ukraine and thanking God that the Russians aren't that barbaric, and here you are twisting narratives like we don't value human lives.

It's this kind of self-righteousness delusion imbedded in Zelensky that has put Ukraine into this catastrophic mess.

If a minor doesn't want to be beaten by his mother because of a close but competing neighbor, he would naturally stop running errands for his mother's quarellsome neighbor. But if he proves stubbornness and the mother lift up the cane to spank him, whose fault is it then? Even the quarellsome neighbor would be standing far away cheering on his torture. That's exactly where Ukraine landed itself. No one is rejoicing over her receiving beaten. If a child refused to learn by repeated warnings, he would learn by actionable correction.

It is only ediots and people with warped beliefs that only look to one side of a story.

God bless you.
I still don't know why all these fools always believe that America is always right and that other countries have no opinion

1 Like

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Victerica(m): 5:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Na from this Nairaland, na person go take know how most Nigerians and Africans dey reason...

Wickedness everywhere
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Which other military might is remaining?
If it was remaining why was he foaming from his mouth that he will use nuke?
Does it mean he is paranoid?

So the nuke u are mentioning, is it civilian might? The question is this if Russia has used it's military might, why are all those buildings are still standing and the roads still look better than Nigerian roads?
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by lexy2014: 6:35am On Mar 08, 2022
linearity:

Yes, it is fraction that is fighting in Ukraine, Russia can’t afford to send her troops abroad, that is suicidal…that option is not even on the table.

They choose the best & 100% option and that is their very best to balance off all their interests both home and abroad.

Since u said "No one goes into war with one tenth of his ammunition", the question is what fraction is in Ukraine or being used in Ukraine?

How do you know that it is the best gat Russia is using in Ukraine?
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Laurene: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2022
digitite:

God. Each time war is coming, I always see it in a vision. And most times I will be taken to the ministry to connect more with God and I will spend months praying. Now, I can't do much without prophecy of edification of the church and not the world.

There is a shift in global power. So my sister, stop looking at events with mere eyes in the sign of the times but connect more with God. Life is not sold in the market or made by man. For God CREATED all living things. Those who have this knowledge will achieve foundational Victory.
go and treat malaria, bwoy!
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by magzey: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Nukilia:
Fake News! Zelensky is winning the war and no Ukrainian is dying undecided

Awon mental patient.
U need new sense aswaya undecided

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

Lmao. Russia have not even used 30% of it's conventional military might, even a US formal colonel said this recently. From day one, they have been trying to avoid this type of escalation we are seeing now until Zelensky started boasting on mainstream media how he is winning the war, plus some armed civilians ambushing Russian troops with Molotov cocktails. Now that the real bombing has began, the ediots is calling for a No Fly Zone that only the angels of God can enforce. Unfortunately, the angels of God do not play man-made politics.

Zelensky was and still is a fool. He allowed himself to be goaded by the west to fight the Polar bear, now they have abandoned him to use his own people as coming folders.

If Russia should deploy just 3 brigade of their thermobaric flame throwers, it's then he will understand the true meaning of hellfire on Earth. Thank goodness the Russians aren't that barbaric. If this was the US they would have carpet-bomb the whole country by now, killing millions of people. You may want to ask Iraq.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Netesilaj:
Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone??

Paul can.

Design of a flyer costs $8.3 on average. If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 (over N400,000) monthly.

This is 100% achievable, even a dummy can learn it... And guess what? You can achieve this with JUST your smartphone!

That's not all! I will also teach you how to design:

• Logos
• Book covers
• Album covers
• Create Whiteboard animations and
• Professional Photo Manipulation.

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!

That's not all still! I will also teach you how to:

• Create 3D logos using mock ups.
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone.
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies.
Plus a complete gift pack of Graphics Design eBooks worth N19,000.

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.

However, I have slashed it to 10,000 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 4,999 naira.

The 21st person will pay 7,500 naira.

When is the class starting?

Saturday, 19th of March 2022.

To reach me, kindly send me a message on WhatsApp via the number below.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

Any guarantees?

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, I will refund you your money with a written apology.

How to get started?

Send me a message on WhatsApp ,
via the number below for account details.

PS.: This is not a Canva design class.

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 4,999 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?

Send me a message now.

[img]https://images./2HW1D8w5X1NfzJlzJlhYKx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3kh2c70tHGh8mwIg8Z9Kv.png[/img]
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

Your comment gives you out as someone who thinks more highly of their intelligence and wisdom than they really have.
Using the comparison of a mother beating her kid with a nation being bombed by Russia reveals more of your heart than you intend to expose.
Shalom.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Tochj(m): 8:44am On Mar 08, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Zelensky my hero
Hero?by causing death of his citizens
A comedian should not be made a leader.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2022
maasoap:

He's telling you that Putin is not the evil man USA is trying to portray him to be. We know how Ukraine would have looked like now if they were invaded by USA

Putin is not evil, but he is bombing both military and civilian targets?
You people don't have a soul.
Your humanity is gone.
Would you post this comment, if your entire family members are in Ukraine presently?
Putin should send nuclear missiles to Ukraine then to prove he has more powerful weapons of mass destruction.
Evil-hearted people everywhere.
Lord, have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2022
I don't think you read it well oh... I never supported the troll for once! Why should I support a wicked man like that?
VenumX:

I saw your clueless comment on that defaming thread that just got removed.

Next time ask questions especially when it concerns a troll.

The innocent lady on that picture is different...he doesn't know her from adam....the monikers he called out are people he has been trolling since last year.

Advise him to stop spreading hiv and genital warts. Ok?
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by tamdun: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

US colonel that only you heard and saw?
It was on nairaland front page, we all saw it here except u, it was on fox news
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by digitite: 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
Laurene:
go and treat malaria, bwoy!
I studied in that region. Pray for war not to reach you.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Putin is not evil, but he is bombing both military and civilian targets?
You people don't have a soul.
Your humanity is gone.
Would you post this comment, if your entire family members are in Ukraine presently?
Putin should send nuclear missiles to Ukraine then to prove he has more powerful weapons of mass destruction.
Evil-hearted people everywhere.
Lord, have mercy.

Stop ranting. We were in this world when some countries were invaded by USA and UK over flimsy excuses and we knew what they did, this can't be compared to those ones by any standard. Stop the emotional blackmail friend.

1 Like

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your comment gives you out as someone who thinks more highly of their intelligence and wisdom than they really have.
Using the comparison of a mother beating her kid with a nation being bombed by Russia reveals more of your heart than you intend to expose.
Shalom.

Truth is bitter.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
fredoooooo:

God bless you.
I still don't know why all these fools always believe that America is always right and that other countries have no opinion
They are shamelessly neck deep in western apologetic propanganda.

3 Likes

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

Truth is bitter.

It wasn't truth you stated. Nope.
You only revealed a dark heart devoid of human kindness, but full of hostile wickedness.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
maasoap:

Stop ranting. We were in this world when some countries were invaded by USA and UK over flimsy excuses and we knew what they did, this can't be compared to those ones by any standard. Stop the emotional blackmail friend.

So in your dark heart, whoever does anything less atrocious than what US and UK did you will support it?
Seriously, no wonder Fulani herdsmen and bandits can sleep well with all the evils they have done.
They obviously share your heart and attitude, saying among themselves, "After all, we never kill and destroy reach the extent of what US & UK did."
I'm now understanding the inner working of the minds of criminals and serial killers.
So US & UK are the moral yardsticks of wrong and right.
I need to see your profile pic.
One needs to avoid you in real life like a plague.
Lord, have mercy.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

It wasn't truth you stated. Nope.
You only revealed a dark heart devoid of human kindness, but full of hostile wickedness.

You couldn't see the truth because you're blinded by sentiments and self delusion. Where were you when the US destroyed Iraq and Libya? Your heart is laden with self-deceit.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by OMYKROIN: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
FIRDAUS3:

When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane,
“When you're the only sane person, you look like the only insane person.” ..

Hope you can pick up from here....
Were jatijati undecided

But was the worthless prophet mohamed not the first terrorist?
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

You couldn't see the truth because you're blinded by sentiments and self delusion. Where were you when the US destroyed Iraq and Libya? Your heart is laden with self-deceit.

You concluded I supported US military operations in Iraq and Libya, without even knowing me from Adam.
You just confirmed my thoughts about the state of your heart.
You need help, seriously and quickly too.
Shalom.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

You concluded I supported US military operations in Iraq and Libya, without even knowing me from Adam.
You just confirmed my thoughts about the state of your heart.
You need help, seriously and quickly too.
Shalom.

And why do you think others that stated the obvious are supporting evil? Your self righteous rags would drag you to hell if you don't repent.

Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix) / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.