Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) (55203 Views)

Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / Rich Italian Man Spray Money On The Streets. Pictures Inside / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
OMYKROIN:

But was the worthless prophet mohamed not the first terrorist?

Sorry case undecided

Your Bible is the one that teaches you terrorism......

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, [/b]a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak[b], a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

And why do you think others that stated the obvious are supporting evil? Your self righteous rags would drag you to hell if you don't repent.

Shalom

So you believe in Hell and you support the genocide and massacre of Ukrainians by Putin?!
Wonders shall never end!
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Hell is real.
Shalom.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

So you believe in Hell and you support the genocide and massacre of Ukrainians by Putin?!
Wonders shall never end!
Repent and receive Jesus NOW before it is too late.
Hell is real.
Shalom.

Your hypocrisy is appalling. Israel is murdering Paletsinians today and nobody is saying nothing about it. Saudi-led coalitions commiting genocide in Yemen bombarding innocent women and children indiscriminately, have your irks condemned that?. Is that what your Bible teaches you? To be bias in whom you love and hate? Don't mentioned me again, bigots like you are the reason why people ridicules Christianity. You only accept truth when it pleases your ego. Repent and stand for factual truth no matter whose horse is gored.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Gospel2Day: 9:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appleyard:

Your hypocrisy is appalling. Israel is murdering Paletsinians today and nobody is saying nothing about it. Saudi-led coalitions commiting genocide in Yemen bombarding innocent women and children indiscriminately, have your irks condemned that?. Is that what your Bible teaches you? To be bias in whom you love and hate? Don't mentioned me again, bigots like you are the reason why people ridicules Christianity. You only accept truth when it pleases your ego. Repent and stand for factual truth no matter whose horse is gored.

Again, you jumped into hasty conclusion about how I didn't condemn all of the other wars and unrest in the world, except the Russian aggression against Ukraine.
You need help.
Pls, seek help quickly.
There is no use to continue to argue with you.
You seem unable to help your penchant to hastily and wrongly jump into conclusion about people you don't know.
I'm amazed people like you still exist in 21st century.
God help and bless you, sir.
Good night and goodbye.
Shalom.
Re: Death And Destructions On Ukraine’s Bombarded Streets (Pictures) by Appleyard(m): 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Again, you jumped into hasty conclusion about how I didn't condemn all of the other wars and unrest in the world, except the Russian aggression against Ukraine.
You need help.
Pls, seek help quickly.
There is no use to continue to argue with you.
You seem unable to help your penchant to hastily and wrongly jump into conclusion about people you don't know.
I'm amazed people like you still exist in 21st century.
God help and bless you, sir.
Good night and goodbye.
Shalom.

Your hypocrisy is everywhere. Tell me, where in my post did I praise Russia for attacking Ukraine? You just jumped in and concluded nonesense. I only stated the obvious and you spoof it up that I was cheering the Russians on. Your self righteous rags is blinding you from seeing your own folly in judging others wrongly.

Move on and seek help from God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Turkish Man Reported 'Missing' Joins Search Party Looking For Himself (Pix) / Argentinian Women Strip Unclad In Screaming Protest Against Violence (photos) / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.