Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing (4311 Views)

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
The dead body of the 22-year-old lady, Miss Oluwabamise Ayanwole, who got missing after boarding a Lagos Bus Rapid Transit vehicle, was reportedly found with some body parts missing.

One of Ayanwole’s relatives made the claim on Monday, saying that they are awaiting the outcome of an autopsy to confirm their observation.

The relative lamented that efforts to rescue Oluwabamise Ayanwole by passers-by failed, insisting that justice must be done.

According to him, Bamise’s body was first sighted in public late on Saturday when a BRT and jeep dumped her body and zoomed off.

He told The PUNCH, “The picture of her corpse was first sent to us. We went to confirm and she was the one. The picture of her corpse is gory, it shouldn’t be shared. She was taken to Morgue on Sunday. Police found out about her death Saturday night.

“A passer-by alerted the police at Ebute Ero. On getting there, people trying to see if she could survive fled on sighting police officers. She didn’t die immediately she was dumped.

“When the police got there, she was not on panties. She was naked. They didn’t take off only her top. Some of her body parts were tampered with and missing. Investigation into the cause of her death continues.

“We expect an an autopsy will be carried out to confirm our observations.”

The PUNCH reports that Ayanwole got missing while returning to Ota from Ajah on Saturday, February 26 when she boarded a BRT bus with number 240257 going to Oshodi at about 7 p.m. at Chevron Bus-Stop.

It was gathered that the victim worked as a Fashion Designer at Chevron Estate, Ajah and spent weekends at Ota, Ogun State, with her sister.

Sensing danger as the bus did not pick any other passenger at subsequent bus stops, Oluwabamise had engaged a friend using voice notes on her phone.

The voice notes showed that the bus driver said he liked Oluwabamise and asked for her name and other details.
Read Also
Bamise: Mother of 'murdered' BRT passenger wails, demands justice
UPDATED: Lady missing in Lagos BRT found dead
How corpse of lady missing in Lagos BRT was found -Police

She told her friend to pray for her as she became suspicious of the bus driver and in response, the friend told her to alight at Oworonsoki bus stop — before Oshodi bus stop.

Oluwabamise had also sent a video to her friend showing how dark it was in the bus and said, “There are three men and one woman in the bus. The woman is sitting at the back. That’s the number of the bus in case. Please pray for me.’’

That was the last that was heard from Oluwabamise, according to her mother.

Police in Lagos have arrested the BRT driver in whose bus a 22-year-old lady was missing.

The PUNCH earlier reported that the police spokesperson, Adekunle Ajisebutu, confirmed the death of the 22-year-old in a statement.

He said, “The Lagos State Police Command regrets to inform the public that Oluwabamise Ayanwole, the 22-year-old lady who got missing in transit while onboard a BRT bus on February 26, 2022, has been found dead.

“The corpse was found lying on the Carter Bridge by Ogogoro Community, Lagos Lagos Island. The corpse has been deposited at the morgue of the Mainland Hospital, Yaba, for autopsy.

“The bereaved family has been contacted and family members have identified the corpse as that of Oluwabamise Ayanwole, the lady earlier declared missing.”

https://punchng.com/breaking-bamise-dead-lagos-brt-passenger-found-naked-with-body-parts-missing-relative/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by PrinceOfLagos: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
It seems this organ harvesters now move about with sharp knives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by sirjoggy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
God I hide under your protection, protect my movement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by gasparpisciotta: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Angels of death on the prowl, watch and pray.

We are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ

6 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Has the man been caught yet

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Jennyclay(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
R.I.P Bamise. cry. May your killers never find rest cry

Insecurity in Nigeria keep getting worse by the day, yet no one is talking or worried about it.

Some folks here on nairaland will be drafting and discussing solutions on how Ukrainians should defeat Russians. But no one is talking about insecurity here in Nigeria.

May it not get to your turn or loved ones oo!

#justiceforbamise cry

4 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Buharidgeneral: 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Again
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Candidlady: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Yeah... So iheard/read

Being a lady is now a curse in this part of the world ...

News like this makes me wanna do the unthinkable

2 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by MonkeyMods(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2022
What an unfortunate situation. RIP young woman

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by PrinceOfLagos: 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
People wicked Sha

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Better.

Justice should be uphold without delay
Candidlady:

Yeah... So iheard/read
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Shalommy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah... So iheard/read

Being a lady is now a curse in this part of the world ...
News like this makes me wanna do the unthinkable
You wanna kill?

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Candidlady: 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2022
Shalommy:
You wanna kill?

Nah

Worst punishment than death .... Ever seen a person go through torture they begin to beg for death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Shalommy(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Nah

Worst punishment than death .... Ever seen a person go through torture they begin to beg for death

Ok dear
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by meezynetwork(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na wa
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
I always know most drivers are ritualists
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Beremx(f): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2022
Fear Nigerian autopsy especially the ones conducted in Lagos. Someone’s body part is missing and they want to conduct autopsy? Don’t be surprised when they say in the autopsy that wild animals ate her missing body parts just to shield the ritual killers.

You go fear fear!!

Rest well dear. Justice must be served

4 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by princepee: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ww
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by Totilopussylick(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2022
Beremx:
Fear Nigerian autopsy especially the ones conducted in Lagos. Someone’s body part is missing and they want to conduct autopsy? Don’t be surprised when they say in the autopsy that wild animals ate her missing body parts just to shield the ritual killers.

You go fear fear!!

Rest well dear. Justice must be served
We know the animals now.

Are they not from the skull miners association south west branch undecided

2 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by wiseone28: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na my only fear about the westside.

I pray my homie won't get nysc to that side cos ritual killing is on a high side there

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by DoingBetter: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
I think it's high time that something is done about the vitriol being poured on ladies here. Believe it or not, people are affected by what they feed into their minds. Day in day out, men hop on platforms like nairaland to insult women and talk about them like they're less than, objects without value. What do you think people take away from that? What kind of impressions does such hate leave in the mound of young men? Men like gidiredpillers and his ilk spend the bulk of their time fanning this hate for women. In the end, they've succeeded in creating a space where women are seen as disposable objects that can be used and dumped at will. Once you see someone as less of a human than you, you lose the ability to feel empathy for them. Now Nigeria seems to be a dangerous place for women. This lady didn't go to a man's house o. She didn't follow a rich bf to bill him or whatever justification some Gus like to throw about. No. She didn't even board a private car. She wasn't dressed provocatively. She did everything right and still fell victim to animals that decided to kill her.
I'm tired. This story is heartbreaking. Everyday we hear stories of girls being kidnapped, killed and body parts missing. Some guys on this forum will still comment that Nigerian girls are useless and should be used for rituals. See that the nonsense you type can be taken seriously by a mad man. Be careful what you type out there. If you have nothing good to say and being neutral is impossible for you, then be silent. It is better than adding to the hate.
We are telling young boys that because some girls use men, it is okay to treat all women as disposables. As objects. If you are one of those guys, please stop. Take responsibility for your own actions and your words. Avoid women you don't condone their lifestyle. Don't come online to teach people to hate another human like them because of gender differences.
I don't understand how people can kill and hear their victims cry for help in terror and still strike. Lord may I never understand it.
May the soul of this poor girl Rest In Peace. May God expose the men behind this acts. May God keep us safe.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by BRATISLAVA: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
DoingBetter:
I think it's high time that something is done about the vitriol being poured on ladies here. Believe it or not, people are affected by what they feed into their minds. Day in day out, men hop on platforms like nairaland to insult women and talk about them like they're less than, objects without value. What do you think people take away from that? What kind of impressions does such hate leave in the mound of young men? Men like gidiredpillers and his ilk spend the bulk of their time fanning this hate for women. In the end, they've succeeded in creating a space where women are seen as disposable objects that can be used and dumped at will. Once you see someone as less of a human than you, you lose the ability to feel empathy for them. Now Nigeria seems to be a dangerous place for women. This lady didn't go to a man's house o. She didn't follow a rich bf to bill him or whatever justification some Gus like to throw about. No. She didn't even board a private car. She wasn't dressed provocatively. She did everything right and still fell victim to animals that decided to kill her.
I'm tired. This story is heartbreaking. Everyday we hear stories of girls being kidnapped, killed and body parts missing. Some guys on this forum will still comment that Nigerian girls are useless and should be used for rituals. See that the nonsense you type can be taken seriously by a mad man. Be careful what you type out there. If you have nothing good to say and being neutral is impossible for you, then be silent. It is better than adding to the hate.
We are telling young boys that because some girls use men, it is okay to treat all women as disposables. As objects. If you are one of those guys, please stop. Take responsibility for your own actions and your words. Avoid women you don't condone their lifestyle. Don't come online to teach people to hate another human like them because of gender differences.
I don't understand how people can kill and hear their victims cry for help in terror and still strike. Lord may I never understand it.
May the soul of this poor girl Rest In Peace. May God expose the men behind this acts. May God keep us safe.

Whoever you are, you have said nothing but the truth.

It's time Se un did something about the casual and deep rooted misogyny spread here. Believe it, some of the murderers and rapists we read of on the front page are still his nairalanders who have turned the place into the next FourChan hate site. Unless, of course, he shares the same views which may explain the reluctance to stop certain threads from getting to the FP. Clearly threads can be taken down, yet they never are. Not even the one where one guy confessed to poisoning his girlfriend and telling anyone who cared to listen how much he hates females.

I've been saying there's a red pill/misogynist moderator hard at it for a year now. It's been pushing any topic about women to cast them in a bad light and bring out the rape sympathizers and their associates to the fore.

Whenever something bad happens to a female, maybe a rape or murder, the first resort is to abuse and blame her, even if she is dead as a result of a mans wickedness. All females will be told how they deserve it unless they do this or do that. It's never a time to caution themselves (males).

When you point it out, they claim that it's you who had the bad experience with men, that they are not like that. Yet they are like that and ready to support their buddies who are like that. They will call you a simp and feminist, yet they are the future dangers to society.

Good luck to this cesspit of woman haters.

https://www.nairaland.com/7023184/how-13-year-old-lagos-girl-gang-raped/3#110915334

https://www.nairaland.com/7018783/kenyan-soldier-stabbed-death-boyfriend#110827367

https://www.nairaland.com/7018801/boy-arrested-scamming-lady-wanted#110837251

https://www.nairaland.com/7019140/brt-dead-passenger-body-parts#110839787

https://www.nairaland.com/7019822/happy-international-womens-day-2022#110846895

https://www.nairaland.com/7020534/international-womens-day-10-most#110859108

https://www.nairaland.com/7021168/im-torn-ex-new-boyfriend#110875240

https://www.nairaland.com/6980227/update-husband-leaving-us/14#110170422

https://www.nairaland.com/6980227/update-husband-leaving-us#110113163

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by November24(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

He's your name sake o

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by BRATISLAVA: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
sirjoggy:
Haaha

tell us the funny part, please.

2 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by 1843thre: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
[/s]
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by emmanuelbrown26: 5:03am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
D very first day I read d missing girl, I knew that her body parts would miss. Afonjas dun use d girl do assorted, pepper soup, shaki and brokoto.
Lazy set of people

2 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by emmanuelbrown26: 5:06am On Mar 08, 2022
wiseone28:
Na my only fear about the westside.

I pray my homie won't get nysc to that side cos ritual killing is on a high side there
West Side, I don't know if they caused or what? U won't see them condemn the rate of ritual killing but if na another tribe na, their Lagos-ibadan expressway paper go write pass their ancestors.

1 Like

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by joyandfaith: 5:27am On Mar 08, 2022
If she had not raised alarm before her death , some useless men and even women would have called her olosho. Most olosho understand law of streets, they rarely get killed in this manner. Most of girls who are being found dead, naked with or without intact organs are actually innocent girls who are random victims of ravenous men.
The truth is that government doesn't care about security and lives. What will it cost government to have cctv installed in BRT, patrol vehicles, motor parks and other public places and even make it compulsory for owners of public facilities to put cctv in place.
Well, government wouldn't do that because in retrogressive society like ours government officials, security agents and criminals are perfectly aligned.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by wiseone28: 5:28am On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

West Side, I don't know if they caused or what? U won't see them condemn the rate of ritual killing but if na another tribe na, their Lagos-ibadan expressway paper go write pass their ancestors.
They need to do a lot of work to educate them on ritual wealth
Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I dey tell you make ladies inshort females dey hold tasers because things seems to be getting out of hand nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
We know the animals now.

Are they not from the skull miners association south west branch undecided
why are you like this now cheesy but sincerely yes they can just cook up stupid things all in the name of shielding the harvesters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Driver, Set His Bus Ablaze / Female Police Officer Who Touched Late Detainee’s Private Part, Arrested / Nurse Suspended After Stripping Off PPE To Have Sex With COVID-19 Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.