Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason (40940 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Dele Adeleke Joins Governorship Race (Photo) / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Aminat508(f): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
One of the governorship aspirants under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun State, Dele Adeleke, has announced his withdrawal from the gubernatorial race, AMILOADED reports.

Dele Adeleke disclosed in a statement made available to AMILOADED on Monday.

He said he was ready to work for the PDP to take over mantle of leadership from the failed APC in the state.

The statement read, “My journey in the past few months was one of conviction, conviction rooted in my strong belief that Osun deserves to get a more visionary and positively impactful leadership, headed by a young, virile and result-oriented person. My conviction was also rooted in the knowledge of my capacity to be this man who would lead Osun in the direction of growth and prosperity that it surely needs.

“Across several locations and people, myself and my team journeyed to meet members of our great party, to discuss my vision, plans and programmes that will not only help Osun grow, but will also help embolden the image of the PDP as a people-oriented party in the minds and hearts of our people. I sold myself on the strength of a clear vision and a defined purpose.

“It is clear from the above, that my ambition has not been just about myself, but the people of the State and the rebranding of our great party; the PDP. I was therefore given totally to the leadership and tutelage of the leaders of our party, who in their wisdom now think we must align forces and present a united front going into the PDP Primaries holding tomorrow.

“The leaders in their wisdom decided to harmonize our forces, within the school of thought that I subscribed to, so that we can jointly prosecute the primary election and win. I respect this decision and believe in their capacity to lead us to victory.

“In the light of this, I have, having adequately briefed my Coordinators and supporters, taken the very difficult decision to withdraw from the PDP Governorship race. This is in total submission to the will of respected leaders of our party.

“I remain committed to the task of rebuilding Osun State and will continue to seek out opportunities to contribute to the actualization of the vision for a prosperous Osun,” Dele Adeleke stated.

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2022/03/breaking-osun-2022-dele-adeleke-withdraws-from-pdp-governorship-race-reveals-reason.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Xscape1993(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
It is well sir. Any good thing that will kick out the evil party is highly welcome.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Sammy07: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yet Davido don abuse this man

If Aregbe and Oyetola don't resolve their differences, there's high possibility that PDP will win.

If they do, it's gonna be a tough election.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Stepping down for a dunce dancer. angry

Adeleke contesting Osun Governorship is a great Insult to the learned People of the State.

NO MORE OTHER CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IN PDP angry

Someone who keep running from ordinary debate, nothing upstairs angry

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by gabazin080(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
uncle dele don bow to pressure after davido called him out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Davido dn yab am tire

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by KUNZEH(m): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Lol, you don tire ni
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by lovemanred: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2022
Or Davido have warn him to steer clear? sad

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by gabazin080(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sammy07:
Yet Davido don abuse this man

If Aregbe and Oyetola don't resolve their differences, there's high possibility that PDP will win.

If they do, it's gonna be a touch election.
na family issue.
dem go settle

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Eriokanmi: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Best decision cos only your uncle can kick gboyega in the balls. I still hate your party sir, apc too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
mannobi:
I just don't see any credible candidate challenging the incumbent governor. Aregbes bad governance that almost cost oyetola the victory the last time is no longer there. Osun is a civil servant dominated state and the civil servants are with this governor. Come to osogbo and ask about him
Aregbesola bad Governance as how? Can you shed more light please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by AsawanaDgreat: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2022
Na him Sabi
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
David too get influence, he will win Osun for PDP

8 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Jchi9876: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mugu has been compensated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by ATEAMS: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omoh
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by tillaman(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
Even if you no opt out the battle be over before it even begun
Good luck on your future endeavors
Dancing Senator lowolowo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Bastard1stborn: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2022
God save you
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by mannobi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
I just don't see any credible candidate challenging the incumbent governor. Aregbes bad governance that almost cost oyetola the victory the last time is no longer there. Osun is a civil servant dominated state and the civil servants are with this governor. Come to osogbo and ask about him

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Who go votes for you in tomorrow’s primary election. You are just clueless betrayal and clueless attention ingrate .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Ayoade19(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
What did Adeleke family wants again that God have not bestowed on them? Must they involve in Politics? They're living in affluence already I don't know what causes the political office tussle.
Everybody sha want this power sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Kingpele(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
Davido should stop abusing his uncle, my only uncle is not good to me ,had never paid me attention ever since I know him but today am in good relationship with him, I respect him eventhough I never get a dime from him all my life ...when zGod blessed me I chose to live in peace with everyone, life is simple but we complicate it with pride and greed

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Magnumproperty: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2022
From Amiloaded
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by SUMMIE23(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
The third aspirant to stepdown less than 24 hours to the party primary, seems the coast is clear for the dancing senator.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by vibre: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
Davido wan use insult finish this guy
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Beedude(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
David too get influence, he will win Osun for PDP
I dont know why i am laughing at this comment grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Aboguede(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Plenty stories grin
Re: Osun 2022: Dele Adeleke Withdraws From PDP Governorship Race, Reveals Reason by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2022
Eyes don clear

Gubernatorial Michael Jackson

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Reveals Question She Once Asked Her Husband And His Reply. Photos / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.