Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert (28375 Views)

Viral Video Of Wizkid Grabbing Tems Butt On O2 Arena Stage Upsets Fans / Burna Boy Came On Stage In A Spaceship At His O2 Arena Concert In London / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Ayofaks(f): 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
patosky55:

I know the guy that owns and wrote that song soco soco for wizkid he was my brother course mate in the university, the day he went to meet wizkid to fulfill his agreement which is to sign him, wizkid pointed a gun at the guy that he will shoot him and nothing will happen.

Ha!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Meninmen:

You can imagine! Who nor go nor know.
some of these artist are wicked and can take advantage of someone who they know has no godfather
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Meninmen:

You can imagine! Who nor go nor know.
some of these artist are wicked and can take advantage of someone who they know has no godfather
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ayofaks:

Ha!!! shocked shocked shocked
yes bro I know the guy well, he went to Lagos after the song became a hit, wizkid almost shot the guy, the guy had to make promise that he won't tell anybody about it before wizkid dropped the gun, some of these artist are wicked and can take advantage of someone who they know has no godfather

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 4:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:
are you for real with this? shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes bro I know the guy well, he went to Lagos after the song became a hit, wizkid almost shot the guy, the guy had to make promise that he won't tell anybody about it before wizkid dropped the gun, some of these artist are wicked and can take advantage of someone who they know has no godfather
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by tomakint: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
patosky55:

and the guy just kept quiet like that because one stupid miscreant singing thrash has some little money to throw around......do you know what it means to lose your intellectual contributions to a work like music? Wizkid is going down soon......pointing a gun at someone?
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:

and the guy just kept quiet like that because one stupid miscreant singing thrash has some little money to throw around......do you know what it means to lose your intellectual contributions to a work like music? Wizkid is going down soon......pointing a gun at someone?
the guy is a music writer and also a producer, the agreement was that he will give whizkid that track for free then wiz kid will promote him, they was no monetary agreement, when the music became a hit, wizkid started avoiding the guy but through one of wizkid aides the guy was lucky to meet wizkid and the event of pointing a gun happened, he silent the guy, the truth is that I no blame the guy, he is the only child of his parent and truthfully wizkid then was connected to government officials, like Lagos state government and all that, the guy no get anybody, no get money to even carry a charge and bail lawyer sef but the guy has proofs of agreement between them and all that.

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Femi8586(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

If you are sane, point out how being the first to comment is a crime. If you are sane, point out what is not true in my comment. Because you cannot counter my points, you craftily diverted to my being the first commenter.

Your criticism is that davido make too much noise(to you) unlike wizkid that's usually silent.

My question is, must davido behave like wizkid before he gets approval? These two guys are great. They do things their own ways and are doing fine in it. So what's your problem?

When did it become a crime to hype and market yourself for the public?

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by tomakint: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
patosky55:

the guy is a music writer and also a producer, the agreement was that he will give whizkid that track for free then wiz kid will promote him, they was no monetary agreement, when the music became a hit, wizkid started avoiding the guy but through one of wizkid aides the guy was lucky to meet wizkid and the event of pointing a gun happened, he silent the guy, the truth is that I no blame the guy, he is the only child of his parent and truthfully wizkid then was connected to government officials, like Lagos state government and all that, the guy no get anybody, no get money to even carry a charge and bail lawyer sef but the guy has proofs of agreement between them and all that.

Since he has proofs of agreement binding them in this deal then he should drag that clown through the social media for justice.....tell him to get Twitter involved here and his tweets retweeted.....no time to check time somebody is about to be dragged.....pointing a gun at someone with an attempt to shoot is illegal and can attract one (the aggressor) being sued....
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:

Since he has proofs of agreement binding them in this deal then he should drag that clown through the social media for justice.....tell him to get Twitter involved here and his tweets retweeted.....no time to check time somebody is about to be dragged.....pointing a gun at someone with an attempt to shoot is illegal and can attract one (the aggressor) being sued....
oga them fit kpai the guy, those musicians are mostly cultist and get boys everywhere, the guy no get the mind to do it, I encouraged him to sue the guy to court but hr fears Nigeria type of court, he don't want to bring problems to his parents and all that, he told me he has forgotten and leave the matter behind, I told him if he wins this case he will be a millionaire over night but dude fears for his life
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:

oga them fit kpai the guy, those musicians are mostly cultist and get boys everywhere, the guy no get the mind to do it, I encouraged him to sue the guy to court but hr fears Nigeria type of court, he don't want to bring problems to his parents and all that, he told me he has forgotten and leave the matter behind, I told him if he wins this case he will be a millionaire over night but dude fears for his life

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by tomakint: 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2022
patosky55:

somehow you are kinda right.......these useless yeyebrities are mostly occultic with lots of backing from the corrupt politicians
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by patosky55(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:

somehow you are kinda right.......these useless yeyebrities are mostly occultic with lots of backing from the corrupt politicians
if the guy was my friend directly I swear I go take the risk for am, we will do it together but na my brother friend and course mate, he has video of him and wizkid doing the music in the studio uptil today

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by abokikhalifa: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
tomakint:

Young man what are you talking about? Is it compulsory you must talk......Davido, Teckno and Wizkid were signed into this Sony Entertainment thing for promotion about the same time so what are you saying.....knowing the influence they wield on their artistes over the years made smart Davido to pull out of the deal and here he now did the unprecedented by single handedly with his own hard-earned money promote his own show at O2 arena and he sold out and here you are overhyping wizkid on top what now......do you know how many hits back to back Davido keeps churning out yearly?
No sensible record lebel will wants to associate with an artist that can't perform live without the assistance of a DJ playing songs back to back. Davido na bad investment.
What rubish back to back hits, even zlatan drops back to back hits, does that make him a good artiste ? Burna boy and Big Wiz are the highest. They get the highest music nominations and awards (grammy). So I don't know the rubbish davido sings that makes him good. Imagine going to his O2 show and all he do is to sing along with what the DJ is paying. Just like an hype man hyping a DJ inside a club.

2 Likes

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by BluntCrazeMan: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
immortalcrown:

ADDED:
Fools are attacking me. But I am happy that none of them could prove my comment false. Obviously, the bitter truth in my comment is what annoys them. Only a few people who acknowledged the truth in my comment tried to explain why Davido behaves that way. The number of those against my comment shows why the society is the way it is. The majority that always carries the vote hates truth.
You commented out of pure ignorance.
Whether there are some obvious truths in what you were trying to say or not, is not my major concern,, but the ignorance.
And correcting your ignorance becomes a MISSION on its own.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by BluntCrazeMan: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
patosky55:

I know the guy that owns and wrote that song soco soco for wizkid he was my brother course mate in the university, the day he went to meet wizkid to fulfill his agreement which is to sign him, wizkid pointed a gun at the guy that he will shoot him and nothing will happen.
Whaahh Dah Hail.!!
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 1:34am On Mar 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Fear about what? Wizkid sold out his tickets in less than an hour and made billions without making noise. Davido is not a bad artiste but he makes so much noise. There has been so much noise about this one show. Even his sister's staged prayer. Transporting his baby mamas alone was a trend to draw attention to the show. I am not against Davido. I am not trying to use Wizkid to play Davido down. I am just stating facts about Davido. What was his fear before the show? Money to sponsor the show or the fear that the show might not be loud enough for bragging?

ADDED:
Fools are attacking me. But I am happy that none of them could prove my comment false. Obviously, the bitter truth in my comment is what annoys them. Only a few people who acknowledged the truth in my comment tried to explain why Davido behaves that way. The number of those against my comment shows why the society is the way it is. The majority that always carries the vote hates truth.
She she no dae your papa head
Omo SOLD OUT pass sold out
Get sense
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 1:36am On Mar 09, 2022
Shetemi12:
Wizkid shut 02 for three(3) days straight.. We no hear anything, but OBo used five(5) months to sell ticket, he's now lying against an imaginary guy who said they should cancel the show! Why are you lying na?
5 months
You dae mad
Like say nah your papa handle the contract
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

No sensible record lebel will wants to associate with an artist that can't perform live without the assistance of a DJ playing songs back to back. Davido na bad investment.
What rubish back to back hits, even zlatan drops back to back hits, does that make him a good artiste ? Burna boy and Big Wiz are the highest. They get the highest music nominations and awards (grammy). So I don't know the rubbish davido sings that makes him good. Imagine going to his O2 show and all he do is to sing along with what the DJ is paying. Just like an hype man hyping a DJ inside a club.
What does wizkid does without DJ at 02
Werey when your papa no get data to watch wizkid at 02 performance
Come dae spew rubbish
Grammy on top wetin
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 1:40am On Mar 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Davido get sound ? You mean frog voice ?
DAT voice alone fit make you lose all your human rights on one spot
Let's be guided
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 1:55am On Mar 09, 2022
DrChukzy:

Just open mouth waaaah

Life doesn't end on nairaland
And davido did the unexpected
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Shetemi12(m): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Merisbankie:

5 months
You dae mad
Like say nah your papa handle the contract

Someone reading your comment will think you have sense but you have none, well your father raised but you were just raiseless. Forsaken fool
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 3:38am On Mar 09, 2022
Shetemi12:

Someone reading your comment will think you have sense but you have none, well your father raised but you were just raiseless. Forsaken fool
Raiseless
At what age you dropped out of school
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by abokikhalifa: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Merisbankie:

DAT voice alone fit make you lose all your human rights on one spot
Let's be guided

Nonsense caping. So I'm not free to express my self again. Na intimidation Una Sabi so I'm not surprised.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by abokikhalifa: 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
Merisbankie:

What does wizkid does without DJ at 02
Werey when your papa no get data to watch wizkid at 02 performance
Come dae spew rubbish
Grammy on top wetin

No dey insult me if you no get reasonable talk.
WizKid go give you life performance with him sweet voice. Davido fit give you live performance with him voice ? Imagine how davido sound without the DJ playing is song at the background.

Go watch Burna boy performance make you see talents.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by charlsecy(m): 9:50am On Mar 09, 2022
Abellagos:
An artist without any record for even just one gospel song is talking about trusting God..
What have Gospel songs got to do with trusting GOD?
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

No dey insult me if you no get reasonable talk.
WizKid go give you life performance with him sweet voice. Davido fit give you live performance with him voice ? Imagine how davido sound without the DJ playing is song at the background.

Go watch Burna boy performance make you see talents.
Pained
Davido cheapest jewelry will feed your papa fourth generation
No dae capp anyhow
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by abokikhalifa: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Merisbankie:

Pained
Davido cheapest jewelry will feed your papa fourth generation
No dae capp anyhow

Na groundnut oil full your brain.
We are talking about good music, you bring your poverty mindset come nairaland.
I dey shame for your papa.
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Na groundnut oil full your brain.
We are talking about good music, you bring your poverty mindset come nairaland.
I dey shame for your papa.
Pained ass
Tell kid to have over 700000 stream his live performance online
Then we know who capp
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by abokikhalifa: 6:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Merisbankie:

Pained ass
Tell kid to have over 700000 stream his live performance online
Then we know who capp

Source ?

1 Like

Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Merisbankie(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Source ?
Udemy
Re: Trusting God Is Not Always Easy – Davido Speaks On O2 Arena Concert by Abolaji129(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hi everyone

Allah Mubarak nig lmt

Call for you stainless handrails and gate to beautify your home and office at little amount of money

We promise you guys the best and the highest quality

Nob design 20,000 per square meter

Straight cumbi design 28,000 per square meter

Thank you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / Fans Blast Don Jazzy For Smoking In New Video [PICS] / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.