Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest (28363 Views)

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Donwapz(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Dammy Krane's mother, Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, has issued an official statement on his arrest for theft, fraud and grand theft in Maimi, US. The singer was arrested on Friday, 2nd of June, for grand theft allegations, credit card fraud, and identity theft.

He is currently being held in jail at the Miami Dade County Corrections as he awaits to meet his bond requirement.

In a statement issued through her Facebook account, the singer's mother claimed that Dammy Krane's flight ticket and hotel bookings were fraudulently purchased by a show promoter before he got arrested while trying to board a flight from Maimi to Washington.

She also warned all artistes to purchase their ticket by themselves to avoid a similar incident.

AND THIS SHALL PASS:
DAMMY KRANE'S FAMILY OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE .

As an artiste, promoters book your hotel stays and often buy your destination tickets. It's never once crossed our hearts as a performing entertainment family, to have to verify that the sources of bookings are legitimate. And please, keep in mind that we've been in the industry for almost 15 years. Then came the unfortunate past Friday, when Dammy Krane got arrested trying to board a flight from Maimi to Washington: Maryland. His ticket and hotel bookings were fraudulently purchased by the next show promoter (s). And because of Dammy Krane's fame, all accusatory hell, broke loose.
We thank God for His goodness and the great spirit of truth. He will have his day in court to clear his name. He will give his personal press release shortly l, however, have decided to speak up against insinuations of fraudulency and grand theft. Dammy is a true gentle and honest citizen of our planet, and remains a good ambassador for not just the music industry, but Nigeria as a whole.
I also will like to seize this rare opportunity to warn all promoters, entertainers, the music industry ,the performing arts world & all travel prone individuals to , from now on ;
1.) Buy your tickets yourself.
2.) Ensure by prior verification that your ticket and hotel reservations match the purchaser's info.
How? By declining emergency arrangements that do not give up to 24 to 48 hours to allow you call the airlines and hotels for verifications. Remember to always give the option for promoters or show organizers to buy all bookings and must accompany with the booking profiles : the names used for bookings, and phone numbers must match your designated or named offers, or they will need to send the cash in their verifiable names to your business account.
It hurts so bad that fellow Nigerians will do such a damaging act to another, knowing that the repercussions could be so devastating. We are aware of the implications at hand and pray for your faith in our purity, even as we beg for your patience to let the law take its' course, before jumping into unfair conclusions. We remain humbly grateful for all the innumerable support and overwhelming show of love to his family.
We thank you.
Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi for Dammy Krane's family.

http://www.donwapz.com/2017/06/my-son-is-innocent-dammy-kranes-mum.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
Might be possible. If he's innocent, he won't serve time.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by uruego(f): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
K

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Dannieln1: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thankgod it is not a Nigerian court where you can bribe your way out...

If truly he is innocent no need to worry
Judgement will take its true course...

NLANDERs if you think DammyKrane is a SCAMMER press LIKE

And if you think he is INNOCENT press SHARE

Let the poll begin...

73 Likes 150 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Olivbryan16: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Then go to court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by lovelyjay: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
I truly hope so

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by IhateAfonjas(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017

A woman who don't even know what credit card is is defending her son

I have booked more than 200 flights from people i don't even know, i haven't been arrested or questioned by the US police because I'm clean as a whistle

If i buy a flight ticket from a well known murderer and drug dealer, the US police can never arrest me, they don't scope people up in the USA if you're innocent

The US police will never arrested you on suspicion, he's been tracked for a long time and they have over 500 evidence against him

Bola Tinubu his brother is wanted in 8 states in the USA

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

Dammy Adeola Oshodi, you've been caught

You will spend the rest of your life in prison

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Igboblog: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
How e take concern me wey d Naija d suffer

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by itsIYKE(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
U for name am "innocent" nah

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by sotall(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
She is right.
A Nigerian mum got the back of her son no matter what

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Ekakamba: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Blood is thicker than 'zobo'.

Naeto C go open mouth say him mama commit

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Bola Tinubu his brother is wanted in 8 states in the USA

1. Illinois

2. Kentucky

3. Pennsylvania

4. Wisconsin

5. Ohio

6. Connecticut

7. Florida

8. South Carolina

You can blow his whistle if e dey pepper you, na afonja matter go give you High blood pressure.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Sweetguy25: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lie
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Catchus(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
that is the best a mother can say..or what do you expect ?

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
They are now all throwing d blame to d Igbo guy...

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Cladez(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by verygudbadguy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Believe it or not, the case has died a natural death. Except there is a disagreement or a change of story by the other accused.

Two things must have happened. It is either the mum is saying the plain truth or the promoter has decided to take the fall for both of them.

Either way, it is win win for Dammy Krane except he refuse to meet the demand of the said promoter in other to shield him of any charge. He has also gotten enough publicity to promote his upcoming album already.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by MaziOmenuko: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hogwash

even as we beg for your patience to let the law take its' course, before jumping into unfair conclusions

You don't want us to jump into unfair conclusion but you have the right to jump into a 'fair' conclusion that another fellow Nigerian booked the tickets for him. Maybe you think we don't have internet to read the press release from the Jet company which states specifically that Krane used the booking App installed in Krane's phone and that he did that using 5 different cards until one worked. They even have the specification of his phone join self. Abeg, this is not Nigeria where everything is in denial and the work of some anonymous enemies of progress and a collective witch-hunt.
Did the Nigerian you accused of install the app in krane's Samsung 7 phone and also use Krane's phone to do cc fraud?

of course he will have day in court. We can't wait to see it to a logical conclusion. When the whole evidence is tabled against him, he will eier be aquited or convicted.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by UpLoaded: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
woman.... shut the fu<k up and Let the courts do their job.

10 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Could be innocent. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
everyone is innocent angry angry angry
see talk so artiste and promoter will start buying tickets themselves, where is the management team
hkn have not talk about it

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Yes o, Very Innocent, infact he was framed grin

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Elnino4ladies: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Is dammy krane for the jail lol
Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Where did Dammy purchase his tickets from ma please let us know the agency because it doesn't coincide with what the company said

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Edopesin: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mummy Forget Eko-miami oooo this is the real miami they no go answer u oo
wan gbo yoruba

5 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Every criminal is innocent. The US penitentiary is full of innocent men. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by newlander: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
when he was busy taking pictures upandan posing inside private jets like he owns them, we no hear all these ones o

now yawa don gas, story don change say no be him even book am

what is my own sef

lemme come and be going jare

10 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by shammah1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
It's normal for a mother to defend her child publicly. I've produced him with Ice Prince before. Whether he's innocent or guilty, only time will reveal. As for now, the picture is already making him look guilty because he was caught in the act. The transactions were made with his name. I won't conclude until nature take it's course. However, I can only imagine what his family are going through because of him especially his mom.

I hope he's innocent

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest by pauljumbo: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
another side of the coin

its good to have patience before you comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Police Is Coming To Arrest Me In My Home' / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.