Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (5104 Views)

70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Man Stabs Wife To Death, Kills Self In Ogun Village / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Slyr0x: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-C8ZGiAL8iEw/TgrTS_t8k7I/AAAAAAAAEXU/BdHAIINnz8c/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-HTQeqfDHUeM/TgrTTWxVkUI/AAAAAAAAEXY/XI2j6hEDHQo/s400/268944_10150673704130167_548265166_18930367_2389225_n.jpg[/img]

I don't have the full story, but the sad news is all over Facebook. The man pictured above, Arowolo Akolade L, allegedly stabbed his wife to death and cut her into pieces on Saturday June 24, 2011.

Kolade, was claimed to be a born again Christian, and Titilayo had been married for two years and had a daughter. No one knows exactly what transpired the day he killed his wife, only, family and friends got worried when Titi didn't show up at work or contact anyone for days. The police were called in and when they got to the couple's home, they found Titi's dismembered body and a distraught Kolade there. He has since been arrested.

Friends say Titi had left Kolade sometime last year, after he beat her mercilessly, but went back to him, only to be killed. The late Titi was a staff on Skye Bank, Victoria Island. May her soul rest in peace, amen.

This is so heartbreaking.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/06/nigerian-man-stabs-wife-to-death-then.html
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Slyr0x: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2011
His facebook wall here http://www.facebook.com/kolade.arowolo?sk=wall is filled with scriptures. .Such an irony!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2011
Holy sh1t!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2011
a cold chill ran down my spine while reading this and checking him out. my God! and to think about all the christian activities he was involved in. i thank God that while growing up, my dad beat the dickens out of me anytime i beat my sisters. he was teaching me never to hit any woman. till today i have never raised my hand against any female. thanks dad.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Slyr0x: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2011
Just got this from facebook

"The couple u see up on my profile got married only 2 yrs ago. Titi worked at the Skye bank lounge in vi. At this very moment she is dead. She was stabbed to death on friday 24th June by the beast next to her that she called a husband in such a way that it seemed like an episode of crime and investigation, who after stabbing her all over and cutting her breast, leaves the bent knife in her neck, locks her up in the house and takes off. (Although now he is in police custody), *sigh* , sad its a shame that a lot of the time those we let into our lives and homes as our guide and protector are those we need protection from.
This essay of mine is for the benefit of the ignorant. Those who believe that such things only happen in the west. And most importantly for the benefit of THOSE WOMEN FACING DOMESTIC ABUSE on a daily basis all in the name of love, security, "my children", social status and appearance, peer pressure, family pressure, :>, I SAY GROW A SPINE OR BREAK ONE, for life will definitely go on when u r gone. sad Titi was warned by her parents till the very last minute but she didn't listen.
Now, marriage is not a do or die affair anymore except for those who do not attach value to their lives."
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Slyr0x: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2011
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by aloyemeka2: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2011
Is she a nurse?
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Dashoff(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2011
This guy should die a painful death
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by snowdrops(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2011
Una sure say the guy well at all? He be like proper kolo menta. May God console the womans family and the poor daughter.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Slyr0x: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Is she a nurse?

She works in a bank.

Dashoff:

This guy should die a painful death

+100.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by stephanay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
His facebook profile has been deactivated. if he is in police custody, how is he able to do this?is someone trying to cover up for him? this is so sad. ANGER is never the way out. NEVER. i really hope he comes to his full senses and his family should pls stop protecting him. HE NEEDS HELP!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2011
The way he killed her suggests a cultic affiliation.

They mutilate their victims in certain ways.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Freewilly(f): 3:21am On Jun 30, 2011
Is he Igbo ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by tpia5: 3:38am On Jun 30, 2011
^^shut up.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by BP(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2011
I'm just seeing this story now and the picture and I am in serious shock because I KNOW THIS GUY.

We grew up in the same denomination as teenagers and he was a very committed christian.

We didn't see for a long time until October 2008 at the wedding of one of a friend we both grew up with as teens. We saw again in 2009 at the wedding of another member of our teens fellowship back then.

And this morning, a member of our teens fellowship from back then called me and told me about this story.

I don't even understand how he could do any of these things from beating his wife to eventually killing her.

This is so so sad and just teaches that if we don't deal with "small" issues we have (anger, lust, etc) they can graduate to murder, and many other things and take us places we never thought we could go.

God save us all
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by saintneo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2011
Freewilly:

Is he Igbo ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
can't u read mate? His name is Arowolo Akolade.

Critically looking at this case, I must say this guy must have been seeking mystical powers.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by JadoreD: 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2011
One of those mental dudes smoking "Igbo" on Ekiti. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by ElRazur: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sorry if I'm late to the party.

I will murder anyone who brings god into this or claim the guy was under the influence of the devil or some other spiritual crap.

It is shocking to read something like this, and more sickening to hear people trying to rationalise this via blaming the devil. Let's be blunt, the guy clearly have crazy issues going on and as such should be sectioned indefinitely or locked up in jail for the rest of his life.
Re: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 10, 2011
There are a lot of psychopaths in nigeria.if u sense danger in ur home,leave ur husband or wife.

(1) (Reply)

Two 9-day-old Babies Abducted By Gunmen In A Private Hospital In Imo / HOD Chemical Engineering At Uniben Suspended For Faking Results / Massive Golden Eagle Tries To Fly Off With An 8-year-old Girl Photos, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.