Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) (50564 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by BobPRESS5(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
That's really not necessary!
Congratulations any way!
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Saig: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Disgusting tongue tongue
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by marsman: 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Lolsssssaaa, afonjas go dey cry for better egufe, brokoto and shakki wey dem dun miss.
Obidi sounds Igbo... Definitely why she no get sense be that.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by udomma1005(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
DSC7:
Just imagine another silly display of sillility...
Silility shocked
Ewoh..........
Which skool you school dat year?
I bet your teachers taught you what my teachers did not teach me, I dey envy you like dis die grin
When I grow a bit, I'll love to spark like you tongue

Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
angry
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by proclinician: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
this is one of the most disgusting and useless women ever
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by heniford2: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
Is she sick
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
I’m i the only one who thinks this woman is dirty weird and disgusting, tueeeeeh
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
Una dey form woke useless people
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Bodmasnr: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
WriterNig:
Spits

She's mentally deranged. Does the child's father approve of this?
What an unfortunate innocent child.
Baba nothing go do the innocent baby .. Dae calm down. Nah the Zombie country wey we all dae they make you think like that
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
na everything una just dey use copy this people.

no wonder depression and eveil spirit full there lands.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by DSC7: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
udomma1005:

Silility shocked
Ewoh..........
Which skool you school dat year?
I bet your teachers taught you what my teachers did not teach me, I dey envy you like dis die grin
When I grow a bit, I'll love to spark like you tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Aketi2: 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
People call Agents of the Queen of the Coast celebrity.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Kdon2: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Na afonjas fit do that kind thing, very disgusting people.

Ewu like you!
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Shhhh01(f): 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
her marrying a white guy does not mean she should act like PSYCOPATH.
WriterNig:
Spits

She's mentally deranged. Does the child's father approve of this?
What an unfortunate innocent child.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Shouldn't it be buried...Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by beyondbasicsng: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
some people eat it! At least I know one person that encapsulated her own and used as drugs to boost milk production ... kept it in her freezer n all!
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by emmanuelbrown26: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Kdon2:

Ewu like you!
What's dd meaning of ewu pls? Is it your family name or your parents name?
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Kdon2: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

It's your family name na!
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Kdon2: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

It's your family name na! grin
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zane2point4:
I’m i the only one who thinks this woman is dirty weird and disgusting, tueeeeeh

You're the only one
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
nenyewrites:

You're the only one

So u chop ur own placenta??
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by bab22: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
90℅aren't looking @the placenta but the yellow ripe paw-paw
In all honesty, would you deny that u don't find d yellow ripe pawpaw appealing.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by TinnyPapi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
A woman with such Melons would surely wanna make u make BABY(IES). cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by robinsonnunto: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
my damn country...... assume something ends up doing this kid later on in life, na that woman eey hold the cord them go hold responsible
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
This isn’t new
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
tillaman:
right but it looks nice regardless

That's true though.
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by pacespot(m): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Which one be the mother, the black woman or the white, because that baby is white?
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by Aaay: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
A whorre activities
Re: Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) by oilmane(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
New mum Korra Obidi gets very creative with the Placenta and umbilical cord of her new baby, the adorable Athena.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca1dYwVNi8H/?utm_medium=copy_link

Who she be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) / Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.