Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,212 members, 7,849,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO (1527 Views)

Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / Shiekh Gumi: What IPOB, Sunday Igboho Have Done To Southern Nigeria / Abba Kyari: IPOB/ESN Are Celebrating His Exit With Crime - Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2022

IPOB PARADING A CHILD SOLDIER

How's this not a war crime? Investigate and you'll find out that the father of this boy may have died fighting for the fake Biafra under the banner of ESN and they killed his mother to make sure she doesn't tell anyone what happened. Or, they may have killed his mother in an operation and took him with them

What other crime do these people need to commit before the Ministries of Information and Justice steps and put an international arrest warrants on Chika Edoziem, Chinasa Nworu, Nnennya Anya (real name Ogoli Ochiowa) Nelly Ofoegbu (real name Nneka Asiegbu) Simon Ekpa, Uchenna Ofoma, Oluchi Statter Austin Agbanyim etc?

Their own nephews and cousins would never set foot in any of these camps but they're online raising funds which will never get to these urchins they're using to terrorise innocent people. Those of you in the USA and the UK funding this, when are your own children going to come down and fight for their land or are they too precious to lose their lives?

This is modern slavery. The never do wells abroad would be funding the destruction of other people's children while their are just eating greasy and processed foods from one fast food chain to another. I just want to let you know that those your children would turn out to be the exact opposite of what you expect them to be

THERE IS A REWARD FOR EVERY DEED

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/144254061406189/

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by cutievik: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2022
My first to comment; I dedicate this to my mom, my sister's and my fiancee...

Bring gist bro.
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2022
cutievik:
Bring the gist vro

Lol u came too early.
Is already there
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:15am On Mar 08, 2022
Notasyouthink gidgiddy history555 biafranpatriot Biafran4life antibmc
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by IgweOfNnewi: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Haaaaaaaaaa when this one grow up it will be more irresponsible and ruthless than ikonso, I pray he doesn't suffer the same fate, why are IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addict like this

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Udele1 I site u
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by izac82: 11:48am On Mar 08, 2022
This is heart breaking. A child is innocent and shouldn't be involved in this. Nawao!

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
izac82:
This is heart breaking. A child is innocent and shouldn't be involved in this. Nawao!

When the child is killed bingos will say they are killing innocent children

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by TheSameGuy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Whiteangel1234, when are you taking your son to ESN camp?

That's the only sacrifice you can make for Biafra's emergence since you're online and outside country supporter

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Whiteangel1234, when are you taking your son to ESN camp?

That's the only sacrifice you can make for Biafra's emergence since you're online and outside country supporter

Them no get mb

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by dnawah(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/144254061406189/
this one is older than the ones that vote in the north. grin
Na old man be this o! Look @ the face very well.
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Igbodicool(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Hahahahaha

You will be dehydrated on top of Igbo, Biafra and IPOB matter.

3 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbodicool:
Hahahahaha

I am an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbodicool:
Hahahahaha

He only calls out the attrocities of the evil ipob.
Una no get shame at all?
How can you be following a criminal who has secured his family in the same UK he constantly attacked?
A man whom none of his umunna finds worthy of following,or how many times have you heard that anyone from the umunna of mnk was arrested or killed doing his fraud ipob �.
Shameless people.
Igbo will never join you in your oppressive ipob's biafra,bcus it's foolishness to follow a group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their fruad struggle.

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Igbodicool(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Una no get shame at all?
How can you be following a criminal who has secured his family in the same UK he constantly attacked?
A man whom none of his umunna finds worthy of following,or how many times have you heard that anyone from the umunna of mnk was arrested or killed doing his fraud ipob �.
Shameless people.
Igbo will never join you in your oppressive ipob's biafra,bcus it's foolishness to follow a group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their fruad struggle.
Una go whine and rant tire.

Meanwhile, go and get APC and PDP presidential ticket before talking to me.

Hahahahaha
Ndị ụchụ.

3 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OBALOLA55(m): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I am an Igbo man
YOU WISH

3 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I am an Igbo man

U are not an igbo man cant cant be..
Unless u wsnt to tell me ur mother played away match with igbo...
But to say u are igbo neva.

If u swear on that u will die soon

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Igbodicool(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I am an Igbo man
Igbo are not idle.
Igbo are not irresponsible.
Igbo are not fools.

3 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Una no get shame at all?
Shameless people.

U and him should leave igbo alone and call the eveil happening in ur own region..

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

Igbo are not idle.
Igbo are not irresponsible.
Igbo are not fools.

Gbam!..

2 Likes

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U and him should leave igbo alone and call the eveil happening in ur own region..

And what's the business of a thief from futa-djalon like you with Igbo?? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by overall90: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
And some people will even believe this. Smh

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

And what's the business of a thief from futa-djalon like you with Igbo?? undecided undecided

Fulani herdsman..be proud of ur tribe undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
overall90:
And some people will even believe this. Smh

Those people are the people we call IPOB bingos. That is why they fund ESN
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

Una go whine and rant tire.

Meanwhile, go and get APC and PDP presidential ticket before talking to me.

Hahahahaha
Ndị ụchụ.

Na you dey in severe pain na�
The thread called out the evil ipob but your pained soul tried to drag Igbo in entirety into its frustration,you dis senseless 10k ipob sm defense squad ��.
I don't do apc or pdp,I rather go with Apga �.
Ndi nzuzu.
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Fulani herdsman..be proud of ur tribe undecided

Bororo terrorist be proud of your heritage. undecided
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Igbodicool(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Na you dey in severe pain na�
The thread called out the evil ipob but your pained soul tried to drag Igbo in entirety into its frustration,you dis senseless 10k ipob sm defense squad ��.
I don't do apc or pdp,I rather go with Apga �.
Ndi nzuzu.
You will be next Ebubeagu target.

Your pain for IPOB, Biafra and Igbo have not started.

Meanwhile, when are they giving you Igbo Presidency?
Perpetual slave.
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Bororo terrorist be proud of your heritage. undecided

U all will die for the atrocities u helped 5o cpmit in east..
Painful death all of u will die one by one
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Igbodicool:

You will be next Ebubeagu target.

Your pain for IPOB, Biafra and Igbo have not started.

Meanwhile, when are they giving you Igbo Presidency?
Perpetual slave.

Still showing forth the signs of severe pain �.
I stand with Biafra,but I stand against your fraud ipob �.
Presidency or no presidency Igbo will not rally behind an evil group that goes about threaning and killing critics and others who do not support their movement.
Ipob is not an option that's the mindset of Nwafos who have something doing with their lives,not brainwashed thugs and cultist like yourself.
Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U all will die for the atrocities u helped 5o cpmit in east..
Painful death all of u will die one by one

You will never prosper in life, you and your family will never experience peace but untimely death shall be your regular customer,for jubilating and celebrating the activities of the animal ugm.

1 Like

Re: War Crime - See what IPOB/ESN are doing to children in Igbo land - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U are not an igbo man cant cant be..
Unless u wsnt to tell me ur mother played away match with igbo...
But to say u are igbo neva.

If u swear on that u will die soon

Sharap u cannibal if u thibnk being an Igbo man means supporting unknown gunmen cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu And Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi Disagreement Over APC Poster / Peter Obi Is More Popular Than Tinubu...pix Included / Breaking: Ivana Trump Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.