Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC (45149 Views)

PDP Jubilates Over Defection Of Ben Ayade In Cross River / ‘We won’t join you in APC’ — Ebonyi lawmakers tackle Umahi over defection / EBSU Students Appreciate Governor Umahi Over Construction Of Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by iwaeda: 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
A Federal High Court in Abuja has sacked Governor Dave Umahi and his deputy, Eric Igwe over defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Justice Inyang Ekwo in a judgement on Tuesday held that their defection was unconstitutional.
Details later..

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-court-sacks-ebonyi-governor-over-defection-to-apc

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by alsudan: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Enough of stealing a political party’s mandate to another party. The Zamfara Governor is next.

215 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by oilPUSSY(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
Politics is a very dirty and very complicated game.. You can't even predict the next thing that will happen..

My mind is telling me that Supreme court might sack Buhari on the eve of presidential election in 2023 then order for Atiku to take over undecided

330 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
iwaeda:
A Federal High Court in Abuja has sacked Governor Dave Umahi and his deputy, Eric Igwe over defection to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Justice Inyang Ekwo in a judgement on Tuesday held that their defection was unconstitutional.

Details later..

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-court-sacks-ebonyi-governor-over-defection-to-apc
grin OP please I beg you in the name of Umahi's Ebubeaturu... Sorry Ebubeagu stop this expensive joke o... I don't like it,, what do you mean sef? So after all Umahi have suffered and done to prove to his Fulani masters that he's a loyal servant, all the people he killed, those he admonished and bastardized even abandoned the PDP that made him; now you're wishing him to be humiliated like that? You're even more wicked and ruthless than Umahi himself. I don't like what I use to hate.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Satguru: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
There should be more to it. Carpet crossing is allowed. He should appeal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by OBALOLA55(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
iwaeda:

Details later..

shocked

CHAI, INFACT I DEY SHAME FOR DAVE UMAHI embarassed

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Racoon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked But one court had earlier ruled otherwise. When was the judgement appealed? So what kind of confusion is this?

Meanwhile, if this case will be a watershed judgement to discourage politicians from playing with the electorate mandates by indiscriminate political defections, then so be it.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by afroniger: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
shocked Well, he'll probably appeal the judgement.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Yemi4luv: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Really that's a great news this is going to be a big lesson to all Nigeria politician that like jumping from one party to another party

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Kinematics: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by OBALOLA55(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yemi4luv:
This is fake news
YEAH FAKE NEWS FROM DAILY TRUST

6 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by chatinent: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mehn. Well, contact me for your thesis and dissertation writing.
Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
[s]
iwaeda:

Details later..

[/s]

fake news, they have dismissed this case since

Mynd44 dominique rule 8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by fergie001: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Appeal is loading......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Igbodicool(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
How?

After APC zoned their presidency to SW?
We told them on Biafra we stand they never believed us.

Why is Nigeria desperate about Igbo being part of it?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Mysticwebb: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Something is wrong somewhere. The judgement may not stand, appeal may overturn it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Ttalk: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is it
Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Ttalk: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
Now I know
Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Coded081(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
I like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by helinues: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Biggest jokes of the highest order

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Racoon(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2022
Perhaps Dave Umahi is about to lost both his seat and presidential bid. Interesting times ahead.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by athaboi(f): 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sack the fool

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by naijainform: 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
hahahaha Nigeria court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Otuegbe: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
Who will now take over

4 Likes

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by ChangetheChange: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin grin grin
E don happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by b3llo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good riddance of all defectors

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by supereagle(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
But cross carpeting is allowed.
Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by doctokwus: 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good.
People have the right to defect to other parties but if you are defecting you should first resign from office and prove your mettle.
They use their goverment offices to oppress and force others to defect with them while claiming popularity.
This ruling would shake the political field.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Xscape1993(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
More divisions and factions still awaiting the evil party. My prophecies are indeed coming to pass ooo.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by blinking001(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Right step towards the right direction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks Dave Umahi Over Defection To APC by Tmex(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
Otuegbe:
Who will now take over
$1million question

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.