Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe (10487 Views)

I Have Not Resigned As VP, Says Osinbajo / BREAKING: I Have Not Resigned, Says Suspended CJN Onnoghen / Bolaji Abdullahi I Have Not Resigned From APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by nairavsdollars(f): 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Senator John James Akpanudoedehe, National secretary the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) has denied reports that he has resigned from office.

Some online reports claimed Akpanudoedehe also moved out all his belongings from the party secretariat located at Blantyre street Wuse 2, Abuja.

However speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Akpanudoedehe described the report as untrue, saying he just finished addressing a press conference.
“I have not resigned. Ignore the rumours. In fact, I just finished addressing a press conference. They said I moved out all my belongings. Which belongings do I have to move out. Is the party secretariat my house?” he asked.
https://independent.ng/breaking-apc-leadership-crisis-i-have-not-resigned-says-akpanudoedehe/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by FreeStuffsNG: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
That was how he denied the ouster of HE Buni. Afi suru.

One good thing is that all these sudden developments will all still end in praise to God for the Asiwaju Tinubu victory at the Presidential poll.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it.
They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by alsudan: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
How will they get Buni out of the way with Akpan 100 percent in the Yobe State Governor/ Shiamans pocket. RIP APC (Another Postponed Congress) grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by bennybuhari: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
If Buni can be kicked out, then this man too should go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Penguin2: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
Be like this APC season film go get more subplots and twists and turns than Game of Thrones o.

I think I need a bag of popcorn to watch it.

My own is that any faction supporting should lose.

Dazol cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Racoon(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Case of a coup within a coup? Many unfolding power intrigues. Removal of Mai Buni and resignation of his sec. The first phase of the intra-party coup have just been completed. Awaiting the next. Fingers crossed

6 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Brendaniel: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
APC is living on the last leg of Buhari's tenure, The party never had a vision, they only had a mission and that was to remove PDP from power, they have achieved that, now there is no vision for the party, so fighting has become their vision because of individualistic interests, and that Vision is what will destroy them...

17 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Damage control ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
A
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by tiswell(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Something that has sunk,cannot unsunk

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Runaway: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ok o.
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Toyin90: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ok oooo
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by talktimi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yes grin let them destroy themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by ImDStar: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
grin
Party that's not organised, how would it organise the affairs of Nigeria.

No wonder the country is in shambles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Zico5(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
In fact, I don't think anything good can come out of this country again. Nobody is fighting for goodness of this country, all of them are fighting even openly for personal interest. They are not even afraid masses can rise against them. In what way is this devilish APC better than PDP. People like this BBQgrill are just alien to the truth or probably something is totally wrong with them. Well, I know one day hunter will go into the forest and will never return again. It's just a matter of when.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Alexgeneration(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
That was how he denied the ouster of HE Buni. Afi suru.
Buni is not out yet. He is the recognised chairman of the party,Sani is acting just like Osibanjo is acting until Buhari comes back.

Buni can be removed if the secretary call an NEC to dissolve the executive which has not happened. Buni will come back his position when he comes back from the hospital.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by LaconicINC: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
And people will still queue to vote this failure of a party, smh

3 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Damidave1124(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
To pronounce the name self na another problem itself angry cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Almaigaa: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
APC will soon take over the entire East. That's the only way IGBO Land will be developed.

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by richiemcgold: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
E be like say this man dey dare our president. Is he okay?
..abi I'm not understanding the game they're playing again ni?

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by ufotunang: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Do politicians even resign
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Sleekfingers: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/breaking-apc-leadership-crisis-i-have-not-resigned-says-akpanudoedehe/

cheesy cheesy Which kinda surname be this? How this guy expect foreigners to pronounce this mouthful name? Nebuchadnezzar

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Mooh247: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
cool

Naso Buni Vice Presidency ambition take vanish

Aregbesola too don dey bench with Oshiomhole and co

APC National Football league

20 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Mooh247: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zico5:
In fact, I don't think anything good can come out of this country again. Nobody is fighting for goodness of this country, all of them are fighting even openly for personal interest. They are not even afraid masses can rise against them. In what way is this devilish APC better than PDP. People like this BBQgrill are just alien to the truth or probably something is totally wrong with them. Well, I know one day hunter will go into the forest and will never return again. It's just a matter of when.

If you try and see beyond your current fustrations you may see the beautiful things that are coming out of Nigeria, a great country

18 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by xynerise: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
The name though
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by Mikolo70(m): 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
Penguin2:
Be like this APC season film go get more subplots and twists and turns than Game of Thrones o.

I think I need a bag of popcorn to watch it.

My own is that any faction supporting should lose.

Dazol cool
You never still get sense....

1 Like

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by bejeria101(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Where is the suya man come and defend your kinsmen grin grin grin
Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by hotseat: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
xynerise:
The name though

Just take it bit by bit ...slowly...
Akpan - udo - ede - he

3 Likes

Re: APC Leadership Crisis: I Have Not Resigned, Says Akpanudoedehe by damiloladuke: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Killed 90% Of The Jew / NNPC: $25bn Secret Oil Deals And Buhari’s Dissonant Lying Game - Ifeanyi Izeze / 2019: Reason Why Buhari, Atiku, Others Sign Peace Deal - Bishop Hassan Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.