Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) (13967 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement Is Disappointing, Concerning - PDP / The Judgement Is A Complete Waste Of Time - Otti Reacts To Purported Sack / Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by rightdata: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
I strongly believe that the judgement sacking Dave Umahi is just to stop his presidential ambition. What do you think. Comment below.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let him obey the court order and then continue his presidential ambition unde APC is as simple as that. You can't eat your cake and have it

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Dapson73(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
Let him look for a political solution. There's always a way out.

1 Like

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by mbaise1000: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
He has been used and dumped simple, smartly sidelined by more Intelligent people, but little minds are here blabbing emotionally

21 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by ArewaNorth: 12:03am On Mar 09, 2022
The happiest people who celebrate this judgement are his kinsmen. Honestly, those people don't at all know what they're looking for. I have never seen extremely primitive set of people like them in my life.
It is uncivilized manner for someone to just hate Umahi for joining APC.
No party will give ticket to people who hate and insults everybody with no conscience.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 1:39am On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The happiest people who celebrate this judgement are his kinsmen. Honestly, those people don't at all know what they're looking for. I have never seen extremely primitive set of people like them in my life.
No party will give ticket to people who hate and insults everybody with no conscience.
[color=#006600][/color]

The way you guys take this political party matter is really annoying. That's why North will prefer to vote in just anyone as far as the person is in APC. You don't look at the personality of the person holding the party flag? I don't like the Ebony governor, he acts very vindictive. Nigerians don't need people like that to hold the presidency because the post of the president in Nigeria is very powerful. Can't people just act with love and inclusiveness? Must everything be about witch haunting? The governor's seat is not anyone's property, it's collectively own by the people of Ebony state.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:
I strongly believe that the judgement sacking Dave Umahi is just to stop his presidential ambition. What do you think. Comment below.

Are you serious? Bro, real politics is not Nollywood. No way a PDP decampee to APC ever stood the chance of getting the Presidential ticket of the ruling Party.

Umahi who joined the APC 2 years to the general election will be allowed the ticket while many founding fathers who birthed APC, and also interested in the ticket, will be sidelined?

Those sort of things damage Political Parties instantly and permanently. Once a few aggrieved camps rise the party is finished and cannot win a national election.

Umahi was just showing typical Igbo 'reap where you did not sow' greed letting Buni etal lure him into a project that was impossible. Umahi is finished now anyway. A very naive pawn. Kalu too is joking. Only Onu can legitimately lay claim to APC ticket.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Jostoman:
Let him obey the court order and then continue his presidential ambition unde APC is as simple as that. You can't eat your cake and still have it

Lol. He'll obey the order, stop being governor, and then still contest for the APC Presidential ticket? Not possible bruv. Umahi is finished.

The rash and politically inept Buni will finish a lot of people.

I have never seen a worse politician, lacking discretion and strategic nous, than Buni. Hatchetman with zero sense has fallen on his own sword and many will go down with him.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by vicdom(m): 5:42am On Mar 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:
Lol...... See this cunning creature. You want an APC governor from the east so that he can influence some votes for APC during the presidential election when you have clearly adopted the Yorubas, especially Tinubu to take over from Buhari. As a matter of fact, your slogan and campaign in most threads is to scheme out Igbos from APC presidential ticket, and you are here now convulsing with so much bitterness because your evil plans might not be working out again. Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest level. Spits#

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by seunmsg(m): 5:49am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:

Let me guess, the judgement was instigated by Tinubu the same way he instigated the imprisonment of Orji Uzor Kalu, right?

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by helinues: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2022
Here we go..

No be Ebonyi Politicians took Umahi to Court?

Do you have an idea how long the court process have taken?

You people should stop twisting things anyhow

6 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by helinues: 5:56am On Mar 09, 2022
seunmsg:

Let me guess, the judgement was instigated by Tinubu the same way he instigated the imprisonment of Orji Uzor Kalu, right?

No be even Ebonyi Politicians carry Umahi to Court which the process have been on for years.

Those people's reasoning heh

5 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by naijapips02: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Are you serious? Bro, real politics is not Nollywood. No way a PDP decampee to APC ever stood the chance of getting the Presidential ticket of the ruling Party.

Umahi who joined the APC 2 years to the general election will be allowed the ticket while many founding fathers who birthed APC, and also interested in the ticket, will be sidelined?

Those sort of things damage Political Parties instantly and permanently. Once a few aggrieved camps rise the party is finished and cannot win a national election.

Umahi was just showing typical Igbo 'reap where you did not sow' greed letting Buni etal lure him into a project that was impossible. Umahi is finished now anyway. A very naive pawn. Kalu too is joking. Only Onu can legitimately lay claim to APC ticket.

Rocha's too
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Passionnn: 6:51am On Mar 09, 2022
But the judgement did not say he can't contest for president, did it?
Oya, calculate his winning odd.
I'll give him 7654690.59 odds

2 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

Very correct

6 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by AustineE1: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2022
The good thing with tge judgement is that going forward it will now be difficult for an incumbent to dump his party and decamp. I think things are gradually taking the right shape. The case will be appealed and at the apex court,it will be stamped.

8 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The way you guys take this political party matter is really annoying. That's why North will prefer to vote in just anyone as far as the person is in APC. You don't look at the personality of the person holding the party flag? I don't like the Ebony governor, he acts very vindictive. Nigerians don't need people like that to hold the presidency because the post of the president in Nigeria is very powerful. Can't people just act with love and inclusiveness? Must everything be about witch haunting? The governor's seat is not anyone's property, it's collectively own by the people of Ebony state.
Don't be a fool. Who's more vindictive than Buhari. ? Is hé not your president

2 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Don't be a fool. Who's more vindictive than Buhari. ? Is hé not your president
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you being so violent and crude? Are you not tired of having the kind of politics this present government plays? Nigerians don't need people like that again to over see the affairs of this country. There is so much tension in the land and having another vindictive person is a no no. So calm down.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you being so violent and crude? Are you not tired of having the kind of politics this present government plays? Nigerians don't need people like that again to over see the affairs of this country. There is so much tension in the land and having another vindictive person is a no no. So calm down.
Umahi is not vindictive. What he's doing is not even up to what Aregbesola is doing to oyetola. I know you're a Yoruba guy who leaves his problems to face that of others. Grow up
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Umahi is not vindictive. What he's doing is not even up to what Aregbesola is doing to oyetola. I know you're a Yoruba guy who leaves his problems to face that of others. Grow up
[color=#006600][/color]

Point of correction, I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. I don't even know what's going on in the western region for that matter. Umahi to me is too vindictive and he's more northern than an Easterner because of a$$licking northern political class a$$. I have to be more concern because the Activities of those eastern leaders affects me in one way or the other.

8 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

[s]Point of correction, I am from the eastern part of Nigeria. I don't even know what's going on in the western region for that matter. Umahi to me is too vindictive and he's more northern than an Easterner because of a$$licking northern political class a$$. I have to be more concern because the Activities of those eastern leaders affects me in one way or the other[/s].
Afonjaa you've exposed yourself. Be proud of your Ewedu skull mining enterprise. Onye uchu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 9japride(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Afonjaa you've exposed yourself. Be proud of your Ewedu skull mining enterprise. Onye uchu grin
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin Guy you funny. How can you call a me such. Let me leave, please check my posts to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Datikwerreboi(m): 9:35am On Mar 09, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

[s]grin grin Guy you funny. How can you call a me such. Let me leave, please check my posts to confirm.[/s]
Afonjaa stop denying your skull mining enclave . We know the tactics. Register with a new account,pretend to be Igbo and voom you will show your true self

1 Like

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Salvador1: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2022
vicdom:

Lol...... See this cunning creature. You want an APC governor from the east so that he can influence some votes for APC during the presidential election when you have clearly adopted the Yorubas, especially Tinubu to take over from Buhari. As a matter of fact, your slogan and campaign in most threads is to scheme out Igbos from APC presidential ticket, and you are here now convulsing with so much bitterness because your evil plans might not be working out again. Your hypocrisy stinks to the highest level. Spits#
na there way useless set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by 29slayers(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2022
All the best for him.
Check my bio for legit IG hokup
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2022
rightdata:

Plausible

Plus the judgement is plain wrong.

The legality of cross carpeting at both arms of government that is the Legislative and Executive arms of government was determined by the Supreme Court in the celebrated case of AG FEDERATION V ATIKU ABUBAKAR (2007) 4 SC (PT. 11) 62, which case amongst other things determined the legality of the defection of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar the former Vice President from the PDP under which he was elected to the AC in me thick of his battle for political survival against his former boss erstwhile President Olusegun Obasanjo and his party PDP who were bent on teaching him a very hard lesson for standing against the party's decision to support the former Presidents for a 3rd term. The Presidency had in fact conjured up allegations of corruption (the truth of which we may never know) to be used to remove him from office. Alhaji Abubakar's decision to defect from the PDP to the then newly formed only provided ammunition with which to nail the embattled former Vice President. However, the attempt to use the constitution to declare the office of the Vice President vacant upon me carpet crossing of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar failed woefully as the Supreme Court held that "the legislators have made it manifest that if any of these elective members after winning an election on the platform of a political party, later on being a member of the senate or of the House of Representatives (and by extension the House of Assembly) defects to another political party, he is deemed in law to have automatically vacated his seat in the House of which he is a member" (Supra page 242) (Addition made) However, the apex court continued "No similar provision was made/or the Vice President even for the President If the legislators had intended the Vice President or even the President to suffer the same fate, they would have asserted that provision in clear terms" at 243. The absence of clear provisions also applies to the offices of Governor and Deputy Governor.

source

Very interesting....

1 Like

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Breezy650: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Hello alll
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Bobloco: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2022
NO!

The judgement was clear

It has to do with the governorship seat he is occupying and not his presidential ambition
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by bigdammyj: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by tobenenye: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2022
that's another twist, but this man was working
Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Aidejay(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Lol.

No Dey Do Like BOLOH!

Re: Sack Judgement Is Just To Stop Dave Umahi's Presidential Ambition (Opinion) by Kingosytex(m): 9:53am On Mar 09, 2022
Who's even deceiving Umahi with the presidential bla bla bla?
Will those who have laboured for the party just sit there and watch while an unknown Umahi is handed the ticket?

Umahi and his supporters are just deluded.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Don't We Get Tired Of Punishment People Who Vote APC Love Suffering / Pictures As Shettima Meets LG Chairmen, Vice Chairmen And Councillors / Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.