Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande (9730 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by adolfHitler1934: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign officially starts in April, I believe it is a very smart idea that Prof keeps yielding the time for Asiwaju Tinubu to keep consulting so he can use the outcome as a strong factor.

His decision to contest or not depends on the outcome of Asiwaju's consultations.

If the Asiwaju Tinubu consultation visits keep maintaining its high rating, coverage and going on with this huge acceptance so far in the SW and North, it provides a genuine reason for Prof not to proceed to contest except he wants to be another HE Aregbesola .

Those Royal fathers like Ikubabayeye who already endorsed Asiwaju will not endorse Prof. They will rather call for a meeting to request for Prof to step down and ensure that Asiwaju makes some concessions to Prof. out of fairness than to endorse Prof.

Prof Osibanjo is a wise man and one of the members of the Asiwaju Political family. He will not want to throw his goodwill away because the likes of Mr Laolu Akande says so. Mr Akande can not get the political endorsements Prof needs to upstage Asiwaju in the SW and Northern political strongholds of APC.

So , if you are on the PYO team, it is time you realize that Asiwaju and PYO are in the same political family and majority of that political family have already endorsed Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. I love and admire PYO but 2023 is the year of Asiwaju Tinubu. It is BAT 2023.

PDP will likely give its ticket to HE Atiku but Asiwaju Tinubu will trounce HE Atiku at the polls.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu. Please join the winning team.

Thank you.
Mr analyst, have you finished with your day dreaming?
Your eyes will soon clear,very soon. Your principal Tinupoo will never be president. Know this and know peace and avoid untimely death with snipper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Patriotic9ja(m): 6:33am On Mar 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Osinbajo is the only candidate that'll make me to vote in 2023. The rest are noise makers

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by AMBURSAA(m): 7:02am On Mar 09, 2022
AREWA FOR TINUBU 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2022
I want to see Osinbajo and Tinubu fight so badly
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 09, 2022
AMBURSAA:
AREWA FOR TINUBU 2023

Suffer never tire you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by ButterBurger: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2022
He will declare his intention to run for the office of the president of Nigeria.
Tinubu cannot win

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Olayemi244(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign officially starts in April, I believe it is a very smart idea that Prof keeps yielding the time for Asiwaju Tinubu to keep consulting so he can use the outcome as a strong factor.

His decision to contest or not depends on the outcome of Asiwaju's consultations.

If the Asiwaju Tinubu consultation visits keep maintaining its high rating, coverage and going on with this huge acceptance so far in the SW and North, it provides a genuine reason for Prof not to proceed to contest except he wants to be another HE Aregbesola .

Those Royal fathers like Ikubabayeye who already endorsed Asiwaju will not endorse Prof. They will rather call for a meeting to request for Prof to step down and ensure that Asiwaju makes some concessions to Prof. out of fairness than to endorse Prof.

Prof Osibanjo is a wise man and one of the members of the Asiwaju Political family. He will not want to throw his goodwill away because the likes of Mr Laolu Akande says so. Mr Akande can not get the political endorsements Prof needs to upstage Asiwaju in the SW and Northern political strongholds of APC.

So , if you are on the PYO team, it is time you realize that Asiwaju and PYO are in the same political family and majority of that political family have already endorsed Asiwaju Tinubu.

So, on the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. I love and admire PYO but 2023 is the year of Asiwaju Tinubu. It is BAT 2023.

PDP will likely give its ticket to HE Atiku but Asiwaju Tinubu will trounce HE Atiku at the polls.

Thank you.

We shall wait and see
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Donshegxy10(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
THE ODDS AGAINST APC

2. If Tinubu is given the ticket - He has to pick a northerner as VP(a muslim), muslim-muslim ticket- APC will lose the election

Are there no christians in the north?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by shinealight(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2022
MikoB:

Prof, its your turn, millions of Nigerians are waiting for you, dont ever dissapoint them!

Why can’t he disappoint them? Was it the millions of Nigerians that brought him out of obscurity to be Buhari’s running mate in 2015?
How many of those millions knew about Osinbajo before then? They’re just shouting his name for selfish reasons. No one truly cares about Osinbajo as a person….they’re just looking for a “fall guy”….Nothing else!
Already, they’re referring to Osinbajo as the person responsible for managing the woeful “economy”….is that something to celebrate? From N200 : $1…. down to N500 : $1….all under Buhari / Emefiele’s watch. Osinbajo should distance himself from these leeches that call themselves leaders….they do not mean well. Let them keep their Presidency of a country that’s already falling apart (with bandits, kidnappers & killers all over the place)…. Shior!!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Donshegxy10(m): 7:43am On Mar 09, 2022
todaynewsreview:
To fight his benefactor? Even the President will not allow that. His advisers may be doing him more evil. His only chances is if Tinubu decides not to contest. As it is now, majority of the SW is already with his benefactor.

write it down, osinbajo will not contest, he is very intelligent and he is not carried away by power.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2022
MikoB:

Prof, its your turn, millions of Nigerians are waiting for you, dont ever dissapoint them!

His turn to do what? What are millions of Nigerians waiting for him for?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Osinbajo is the only candidate that'll make me to vote in 2023. The rest are noise makers

What makes osinbajo different from those u are calling noisemakers? How is he different from buhari & Tinubu that he served?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by lexy2014: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

Before we "support" asiwaju Tinubu, can you pls tell us about alpha beta?
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by 49cents(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.

after you guys will say igbos cant presnt one candidate..but here we are...political master and his stooge cant even agree..

lets not reuduce this to ethnicty.....we need a people"s president............Osinbajo to me has his hands tied he is limited by his allegience to his political benefactors..and they are not the masses
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Brendaniel: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Donshegxy10:

Are there no christians in the north?

The Muslims there will never agree...
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by inioluwa03: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
We are anxiously waiting
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Brendaniel: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
abdulskulboy:

The fact that he is physically unhealthy can't make him st*pid to chose a Muslim from the north. He will unequivocally chose a northern christian as running mate.

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Donshegxy10(m): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:

lets wait and see
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Lipscomb(m): 8:35am On Mar 09, 2022
He better not disgrace himself me personally will not vote anyone except Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by murmee: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2022
MikoB:

GBAM!
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Amos1423(m): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Tinubu don bully this one tire.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by todaynewsreview: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
Donshegxy10:

write it down, osinbajo will not contest, he is very intelligent and he is not carried away by power.
I pray same

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by LegacyB: 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Dear brother I speak as a Yoruba man. We are never slaves to Tinubu . And the seat of the presidency is not cast in stone or any political office for that matter for a person to lay claim to . It belongs to the Nigerian people so Prof or anyone can contest . Win or lose it isn’t war. I kid u not all Prof. Needs is Buhari’s consent and all this Tinubu’s alliance will crumble like a pack of card.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Professor Yemi Osinbajo All the way, even those in Tinubu camp knows they do not stand a chance, Nigeria is not Lagos.. just like Buhari said, "You can not sit in Lagos and be giving orders"
That statement will come to play on the polling units. Please we are tired of backwardness, we want sincere progress coming from an intelligent healthy and hearty man.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by FreeStuffsNG: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2022
LegacyB:

Dear brother I speak as a Yoruba man. We are never slaves to Tinubu . And the seat of the presidency is not cast in stone or any political office on for a person to claim . It belongs to the Nigerian people so Prof or anyone can contest . Win or lose it isn’t war. I kid u not all Prof. Needs is Buhari’s consent and all this Tinubu’s alliance will crumble like a pack of card.

Sir, at this level of politics, the stakes are higher than your basic suggestion of "all Prof. Needs is Buhari’s consent".
As for your condescending remark on those who support Asiwaju Tinubu by suggesting they are slaves, that is you exhibiting your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu and not that you are any different from those whose hearts are filled with hatred, bigotry and bitternerness against Asiwaju because he is not from their tribe/religion/political party.

As for Asiwaju Tinubu, his major credential is his competence and hardwork that even same Prof you now use to spite Asiwaju and his supporters,is a major beneficiary.

Those who matter in the SW and the progressive bloc of SW have endorsed Asiwaju and luckily the North is behind Asiwaju too for his support to PMB in 2015 and 2019. I know you may find it difficult but I will like to suggest to you to please be happy for Asiwaju Tinubu , at least this once wink
Be happy for true omo Ile Kaaro Oojirebi if you are truly one.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned these support and except you want to be on the losing Team, please support BAT 2023.
Hatred, bigotry, bitterness and peddling outright falsehood is not a political strategy. It is evil.

On the mandate of Asiwaju I stand. God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Mikolo70(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2022
abdulskulboy:

The fact that he is physically unhealthy can't make him st*pid to chose a Muslim from the north. He will unequivocally chose a northern christian as running mate.
Yakubu Dogara

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2022
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by FreeStuffsNG: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Mikolo70:

Yakubu Dogara
Hmmm. 2023 is going to be a game of numbers and that is why PDP will eventually settle for HE Atiku.
Let us all calm down and watch wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by LegacyB: 9:24am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=110877505]

Sir, at this level of politics, the stakes are higher than your basic suggestion of "all Prof. Needs is Buhari’s consent".
As for your condescending remark on those who support Asiwaju Tinubu by suggesting they are slaves, that is you exhibiting your hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu and not that you are any different from those whose hearts are filled with hatred, bigotry and bitternerness against Asiwaju because he is not from their tribe/religion/political party.

As for Asiwaju Tinubu, his major credential is his competence and hardwork that even same Prof you now use to spite Asiwaju and his supporters,is a major beneficiary.

Those who matter in the SW and the progressive bloc of SW have endorsed Asiwaju and luckily the North is behind Asiwaju too for his support to PMB in 2015 and 2019, please be happy for Asiwaju Tinubu for once wink Be happy for Ile Kaaro Oojirebi if you are truly one from here.

Asiwaju Tinubu earned these support and except you want to be on the losing Team, please support BAT 2023.
Hatred, bigotry, bitterness and peddling outright falsehood is not a political strategy. It is evil.[/
quote]

No Sir, it is not in my nature to hate anyone even Asiwaju Tinubu who is a Yoruba man . But can you honestly tell your children in future you voted for Tinubu? Common we have far better materials and Osinbajo is one. Brother the institution call presidency is not a monarchy for anyone to lay absolute claim to. Let’s build strong institutions my brother not strong men . Cos those that will ride on the back of a tiger for power will definitely later end up in his stomach.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by FreeStuffsNG: 9:33am On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=LegacyB post=110877697][/quote]

Dear sir, please quit the scaremongering, BAT was in office for 8 solid years and his legacies even outside Lagos still stand till date. Out of all the Executive Governors in his set and Senators in his set, he is the only one still standing phenomenay till date.
Asiwaju Tinubu earned the love, respect and endorsements he is being showered with today so those who hate him, the naysayers and those peddling falsehoods against him because of bigotry and hatred are clearly in the minority. If it is competence you truly and genuiny want, then I present Asiwaju Tinubu to you.

Please support Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded woth support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see was created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by victooman: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you.
you just type nonsense, thunder fire the so called royal fathers, this is not about Yoruba hierarchy or political respect, this about what many good people of Nigeria want, this is about the hunger,pain and suffering in the land, please any endorsement by any royal fathers at this stage should take the back seat.
Re: 2023: Osinbajo Will Communicate Stance Officially Soon — Laolu Akande by Bobloco: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Brendaniel:
THE ODDS AGAINST APC

1. If Tinubu is not given the ticket - He will destroy APC and they will lose

2. If Tinubu is given the ticket - He has to pick a northerner as VP(a muslim), muslim-muslim ticket- APC will lose the election

3. If any other candidate is given ticket - Number 1 will happen

In that case, the APC is heading towards political oblivion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / Lagos Commends LSPWC On Zero Tolerance For Potholes Implementation / Akan Okon: Ibom Deep Seaport To Be Built In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.