Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo (11049 Views)

'Worry More About We Omo Ales, & We Plenty' - Mobolaji Ejike Danta To MC Oluomo / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / 40 Northern NBA Chairmen Pledge Allegiance To Akpata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by jeff1993: 7:03am On Mar 09, 2022
H
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by everythinggirly(f): 7:08am On Mar 09, 2022
I can see that some Nigerians love hardship.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by wallarwallar(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:
I don't just understand what Tinubu has made made Lagos into.

U are a fool and must u mention tinubu in ur comment. NURTW is a national body and has state chapters everywhere in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by opribo(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2022
He may be a minister of the boys should Jagaban win. As you can see, activities are gearing up in the area boys camp for and exciting time ahead.

I recall how unsafe Lagos state was during that period when they were in power.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
The Federal tout himself ...
federal ke. He don turn international oooooooo
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by izubext007: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Just to save thier head ....... Nigeria is not organised
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by AgentGoat: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:

He's a baron
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by TheSameGuy(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2022
The state that can compete with other successful African countries in wealth and development.

Don't you think he deserves accolades for such feat
chatinent:

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2022
helinues:
I thought LASG have disbanded the Lagos NURTW union?

They can't do that because those are their election thugs...
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by abbeyty90: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2022
MC, our future minister of transportation when tinubu becomes president
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by millhouse: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:
I don't just understand what Tinubu has made Lagos into.
I pity Lagosians , look at how emboldened Agberos have been of late on the streets of lagos since the Man declared his interest to run for presidency. If he should become the president I bet you Agberos will begin to enter peoples houses to collect their pots of soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Yonsxp: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2022
ecolime:
While the educated rant online, Baba's chief thug (MC) keeps recruiting more foot soldiers.

Educated Nigerians are the problem of this country. All the talk and grammar ends online. Election day, most of us will be at home sleeping and watching movies while these thugs decide who amongst them will be the next chancellor, chairman, legislator, etc.

We only vote on twitter, rant on twitter/nairaland. Our mumu go do one day.

Why won't they sleep when the "thug" is recruiting foot soldiers to cause mayhem to the educated ones on election Day.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by techWriter3: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Federal tout ... However, check my profile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by abokikhalifa: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos is a movie.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Amos1423(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2022
Well, this is a situation of a patient teing the doctor he/she enjoys the headache. I remember sometime last year these guys spoke with newsmen about their plight on Lagos roads, complaining bitterly of having to first pay the agberos then the police at every junction then going back home with almost nothing. Well, they blamed this man for it but today instead of staging a protest they're submitting to....
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Reference(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
kponkedenge:

You can't really blame them. Most people don't want to be killed by hoodlums on election day, so they'll rather stay at home and sleep.

Our elections are too dangerous because of the snatching and killing that goes on regularly.

And usually there is no one to vote for.
The middle class will not just vote for the sake of it and further legoitimize a system that is just unworkable.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mc Oluomo, the future governor of Lagos state that will be chosen by pee pee ancestor to rule the unfortunate people of Lagos state.
You must be high on mpuru miri

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by badboyTee(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mc Oluomo, the future governor of Lagos state that will be chosen by pee pee ancestor to rule the unfortunate people of Lagos state.
if he becomes governor so many atrocities would be going on in Lagos if you are walking in the streets you need to be feeling your head if it still there �
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by scholes23(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2022
If you like wear the most expensive suit, it doesn't change anything.
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Omotosho1090905(m): 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
They said this guy doesn't drink nor smoke, man he be heads above all come whatever you are
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Leah32: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2022
chatinent:
I don't just understand what Tinubu has made Lagos into.

Pls don’t tell friends that you are the most stupid person in your generation. Is Tinubu the coordinator of NURTW? What’s has Tinubu got to do with this now?
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by Palmwinechappie(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos state, the thuggery state
Re: Lagos Tricycle Operators Pledge Allegiance To MC Oluomo by ngreel(f): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kingpee2:
The Federal tout himself ...
tout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Members Of LP In Ogun Back Doyin Okupe / Delta APC To Tribunal: Some Of Your Judgments Are Questionable, We're Surprised / Minimum Wage: FG, Labour Meeting Adjourned As Workers Rejects ₦‎54,000 Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.