Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? (17098 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly / How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance? / Best Cars For Transportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by netmillionaires(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lol. I wanted to say why do most nigerians like unnecessary bragging when I saw the "Before I bought a my Lexus" statement when a simple "before I bought a car would have done the job perfectly".

This is one of the reason why crime is so rampant in nigeria. Most people want to be rich by any means so they can showoff, taunt others and brag about their wealth. They fail to realize that the reason for the wealth is so that they can be responsible and take care of others who are less privileged.

Solvelink:
what do u gain living a fake life online?

7 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Jmichael1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wat ever goes up in nigeria no dy ever cum down...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Limanuel: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2022
I spend 2,300 daily, at the end of the days nothing to take home with

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
N5,500 a week to fuel my car and I use A/c very sparingly.
If you see as I watch the fuel gauge constantly especially if there is traffic in that yeye Berger of a place angry

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by emerich(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
OscarJaden:
From lokogoma to Gudu junction is 200 naira,from Gudu junction to apo bridge is 100,from apo bridge to nyanya down to maraba to my place of assignment Is 300

So if u calculate everything is 600 naira.....it will make it 1200 for going and coming back 3 times a week
Pathetic, you live in town, Lokogoma axis and work at the outskirts of Abj, Maraba. What happened to residing in Maraba, Nyanya or Masaka axis...?

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by emerich(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
vivaciousvivi:
N5,500 a week to fuel my car and I use A/c very sparingly.
If you see as I watch the fuel gauge constantly especially if there is traffic in that yeye Berger of a place angry
You can as well pick some passengers to cushion the cost of gas, but be careful of those stupid touts, before they shatter your side mirror or deflate your tires...
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Zion243(m): 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
Approximately 1200 daily.

Sometimes a bit higher or lesser depending on my schedule and the bus conductor.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by EmmaLege: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
omo na 1,200naira daily cry cry cry
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by donMIG(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
300h omo if I try calculate am I go dei discouraged... So I just dei push till we reach beta days
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by OscarJaden(m): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
emerich:

Pathetic, you live in town, Lokogoma axis and work at the outskirts of Abj, Maraba. What happened to residing in Maraba, Nyanya or Masaka axis...?
noo i can't reside there although i wanted serving in Abuja but didn't work out so i was redeploy back to nasarawa in karu
Before then i have rented a house already at lokogoma
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
emerich:

You can as well pick some passengers to cushion the cost of gas, but be careful of those stupid touts, before they shatter your side mirror or deflate your tires...
My brother, as a lady I no fit o.
I just thank God I don't work on the island.
Gbagada or Ogba depending on day of the week.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by 123readygo: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
2.5k/ 10 litres
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by house10s: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Before I got my Lexus, I spent nothing less than 1k for transport.

From Eket to Uyo go and come back is 1k
lexus u got from getting bleeped n sucking dos huge boobs sheyy
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by EbonyCy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
1200-1500
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Charlex23(m): 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
OscarJaden:
From lokogoma to Gudu junction is 200 naira,from Gudu junction to apo bridge is 100,from apo bridge to nyanya down to maraba to my place of assignment Is 300

So if u calculate everything is 600 naira.....it will make it 1200 for going and coming back 3 times a week
That's nearly half a million yearly.... Wow
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by MrHighSea: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

From Eket to Uyo go and come back is 1k
It's better than living in Uyo.
Landlords here dey form "demidevils".

@op, average of #1500 to and fro.

I go maximum of 3x a week.
some weeks nil.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
I spend 1200 daily and i cant drive my car because of soending hours on the road
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by daddy12: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ksjdndnd
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Boogyman557: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jmichael1:
Wat ever goes up in nigeria no dy ever cum down...
Holly Gram cool Na TRUE talk my G..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
#500 daily on normal days, on abnormal days like days it rain, that #500 go just be for one way trip, no return.

Saving grace is that the t.fare comes from my daily side income plus sufficient change and not salary. Really wish I could ride a bicycle to work daily

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
N400
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Cokahot: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why would I,when I drive daily.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
internet:
I spend almost 1.2million everyday ooo

Wetin ! You dey work for moon!
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Jfkitchen123(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
900 daily Monday - Saturday
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Lastmankc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
We whey no get work nko?Nah Baba ijebu we dey play like mad
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by seanwilliam(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
N1500-8 before, now 2k+

I dey work for Lagos drivers and landlord

I go soon start Yahoo, hardwork don tire me, I no wan work hard again grin

Abeg if you get reach 50k come make we start yahoo together grin

I don buy piggybank tire, save in the morning- break at night... piggyvest vex send me message last December say "Guy stop disturbing our lives, keep your money for your pillow" grin grin

Comrade why grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Nwaotu10(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Izumarock70(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2022
I spend #400 going and #400 coming back making it #800 everyday Monday to Friday
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Rawhumper(m): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
Yours small i used to spend 1k daily but after
the fuel hike it increased zo 1.6k everyday so i dont go to work everyday even my
neighbours have noticed but who cares.

So mine,i spend around 1.6k daily.

uote author=Aidejay post=110881043]As fuel scarcity enters it's 3rd week, how much do you have to spend on transport daily.

Thread for the carless people. cheesy

For me, I spend at least 250 to and from work.

Although in the morning I have to walk to the junction to reduce the cost of okada. From my house they'll call 150-200 but if I walk small I can get it for 100 naira.

And I like walking in the morning, no hot sun just breeze and my thoughts.

On my way back in the afternoon, it's like 150. 100 naira for Keke (used to be 50) to the same junction. Then 50 naira to my house cause I cannot walk under hot sun.

Total = N250. Daily, Monday to Friday.

When I realize how much I spend on TP, daily, weekly and monthly I can't help but to shout!!!! shocked But I'm sure some people own worse.

Please Share.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Rawhumper(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
We same boat just that i spend more daily after thw fuel hike. It has not been easy

uote author=MadamVanessa post=110881291] shocked

From Eket to Uyo go and come back is 1k[/quote]
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by Kazrem(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Used to spend N600 but now I spend 1k per day owing to taking my children along.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Transportation Daily? by BigDawsNet: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Annually $6,000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman, 3 Others In Delta State / Does The Police Force Has The Jurisdiction To Ask For Driver's License? / Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.