Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) (2053 Views)

Pictures Of Some Beautiful Places In Dubai, United Arab Emirates / WARNING - Do Not Travel To Arab Countries / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Everything in life should not be about money, it should be about, the rule of law, human freedom, freedom of speech, human rights, and respect

Before you travel to any country think about what I mentioned above

Africans should stop going to Arab countries and remember our government are weak and they can't face those Arabs, African governments need to stop behaving like sissies and stand up for their people and in short do their jobs because that is what the people elected them for

The Filipino president was able to stand up to the Arabs and stopped his people from going there and they resumed after assurances that the same thing would never happen again, I am talking about the case of the filipino maid that was killed and the Arab man put her body in a freezer

I won't waste my time typing a long epistle because I know Africans won't listen but remember you are responsible for your actions and you alone would face the consequences

Many people always ask me why can't I leave Brazil and go to America and the simple answer is that we have Over 15 million black people here and over 97 million identify as black so I feel at home and at peace in Brazil and even if you pay me 1 Million dollars I won't leave Brazil for any Arab country or even Europe or America

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/is-it-not-time-for-africans-to-stop.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
More..

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nukilia: 2:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
Africans would learn someday
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by jesmond3945: 3:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
Everything in life should not be about money, it should be about, the rule of law, human freedom, freedom of speech, human rights, and respect

Africans should stop going to Arab countries and remember our government are weak and they can't face those Arabs, African governments need to stop behaving like sissies and stand up for their people and in short do their jobs because that is what the people elected them for

The Filipino president was able to stand up to the Arabs and stopped his people from going there and they resumed after assurances that the same thing would never happen again, I am talking about the case of the filipino maid that was killed and the Arab man put her body in a freezer

I won't waste my time typing a long epistle because I know Africans won't listen but remember you are responsible for your actions and you alone would face the consequences

Many people always ask me why can't I leave Brazil and go to America and the simple answer is that we have Over 15 million black people here and over 97 million identify as black so I feel at home and at peace in Brazil and even if you pay me 1 Million dollars I won't leave Brazil for any Arab country or even Europe or America

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/03/is-it-not-time-for-africans-to-stop.html?m=1
is not about not going to middle east, is about the kind of job you do. Menial jobs are slave driving jobs no matter how much you are paid. Jobs you cannot do in Nigeria you do it in abroad, they would never respect you for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nukilia:
Africans would learn someday

Yea

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Benresmy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Anybody that is doing a menial job in the middle east, is like working in hell fire with the devil grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
is not about not going to middle east, is about the kind of job you do. Menial jobs are slave driving jobs no matter how much you are paid. Jobs you cannot do in Nigeria you do it in abroad, they would never respect you for that.

There is nothing wrong with doing menial jobs, In Brazil they even respect you because they would know that you are not lazy and infact they would even patronise you more and you are right in certain countries like the Arab countries they would always look down on menial job workers but I still think it has to do with our colour and nationality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Benresmy:

Anybody that is doing a menial job in the middle east, is like working in hell fire with the devil grin

Lol, cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by jesmond3945: 3:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

There is nothing wrong with doing menial jobs, In Brazil they even respect you because they would know that you are not lazy and infact they would even patronise you more and you are right in certain countries like the Arab countries they would always look down on menial job workers but I still think it has to do with our colour and nationality
even in europe. Is when you run into problem thats when you a menial job worker amounts to nothing. I agree with you, it has to with colour.

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
jesmond3945:
even in europe. Is when you run into problem thats when you a menial job worker amounts to nothing. I agree with you, it has to with colour.

African leaders need to stand up and do their job
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Boss469(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2022
People that are shouting racism in Ukraine won't see this.
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Boss469:
People that are shouting racism in Ukraine won't see this.

cheesy
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by tchidi066(f): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Those Arabs are deadly, very toxic and inhumane, ever wondered why black and white or black and asian interracial marriages are common, but you hardly see black and Arabs as couples. They also practice this dastardly act they call honour killing, I don't envy them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
tchidi066:
Those Arabs are deadly, very toxic and inhumane, ever wondered why black and white or black and asian interracial marriages are common, but you hardly see black and Arabs as couples. They also practice this dastardly act they call honour killing, I don't envy them.

They even have their own tribal issues, like a certain tribe cant marry a certain tribe
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Bifwoli: 2:00am On Mar 12, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

They even have their own tribal issues, like a certain tribe cant marry a certain tribe
The worst vein in this abuse is some of their own countrymen share in perpetuating this servitude. Local agents are paid to find their own hometown girls who are given false info to lure them to sign up then when they show up in the Arab hell then pure evil and Lucifer comes in Arab gowns to rain torture/abuses.

I would never sell my own colour for slavery to the Arabs no matter the amount of money given.

1 Like

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Bifwoli: 2:02am On Mar 12, 2022
tchidi066:
Some of your own Nigerians are selling your women for sexual slavery in Italy too. They lure them with false promise of working in hotels.
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
This is serious!

A black man will Always be disregarded amongst the light skinned curly haired been, especially if his into manial jobs.

A black man has more economic liberty in the west than in the Arab countries!

Them niggers r racist af!

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Arab marrying a black o!

Please if anyone has seen share a photo let's see!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Originalsly: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2022
I do agree that Africans should stop going to Arab countries. But then we have the freedom of choice and to make our own decisions.... the choice to listen to and heed advice or totally disregard it.... and the choice to not look before we leap. What I just cannot understand is why would someone want to go to an Arab country ... how do they expect to be treated... when they know how Arabs treat them here in Nigeria... their home. I don't feel sorry for anyone treated like stray dogs in those countries and don't support the FG flying them back home. When one gamble and lose his salary... should the FG refund them? On weak government... same thing... not expecting what the Phillipino government did.... but more in the line of what Idi Amin did.... Arabs operating in Nigeria need to observe all labor laws and show no disrespect to Nigerians or be run out of the country.
Like you.... I just don't have any interest period in visiting any European or Arab country period... neither China. Why would I want to go to a country when people see your colour and not you as a person?.... and they don't like the colour they see? I'm with you on that.
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Originalsly: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Hammyaladin:

Come to think of it, I've never seen an Arab marrying a black o!

Please if anyone has seen share a photo let's see!

Janet Jackson and Wissam AL Mana ... one son .... been divorced.... cultural differences and abuse. She didn't look before she leap.

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by MYBUSINESSARENA: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Please what are the best routes to get Brazil visa
walkbrazil4k:

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bifwoli:
The worst vein in this abuse is some of their own countrymen share in perpetuating this servitude. Local agents are paid to find their own hometown girls who are given false info to lure them to sign up then when they show up in the Arab hell then pure evil and Lucifer comes in Arab gowns to rain torture/abuses.

I would never sell my own colour for slavery to the Arabs no matter the amount of money given.

True
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Originalsly:
I do agree that Africans should stop going to Arab countries. But then we have the freedom of choice and to make our own decisions.... the choice to listen to and heed advice or totally disregard it.... and the choice to not look before we leap. What I just cannot understand is why would someone want to go to an Arab country ... how do they expect to be treated... when they know how Arabs treat them here in Nigeria... their home. I don't feel sorry for anyone treated like stray dogs in those countries and don't support the FG flying them back home. When one gamble and lose his salary... should the FG refund them? On weak government... same thing... not expecting what the Phillipino government did.... but more in the line of what Idi Amin did.... Arabs operating in Nigeria need to observe all labor laws and show no disrespect to Nigerians or be run out of the country.
Like you.... I just don't have any interest period in visiting any European or Arab country period... neither China. Why would I want to go to a country when people see your colour and not you as a person?.... and they don't like the colour they see? I'm with you on that.

Asian countries is still even better than Arab countries, atleast Africans marry Asians
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
MYBUSINESSARENA:
Please what are the best routes to get Brazil visa

You can apply for a visiting visa
Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Originalsly: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Asian countries is still even better than Arab countries, atleast Africans marry Asians

In China? .... and while on this topic .... some day I hope you'll walk Brazil south and deep into the land of Messi ... let's know the reception.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Not Time For Africans To Stop Going To Arab Countries(photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Originalsly:

In China? .... and while on this topic .... some day I hope you'll walk Brazil south and deep into the land of Messi ... let's know the reception.

Yea that's my plan I would visit the south and the land of messi and I was thinking of Paraguay because it is kinda close, I have always loved ecuador, I would surely visit, na small small grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senegal,gambia Or Cape Verde / How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Sango Ota / Which Hotel To Lounge In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.