Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke (627 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General / Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
WE ARE ON COURSE TO RECLAIM STOLEN MANDATE– SENATOR Adeleke.

I thank Almighty God that saw us through the process up till today. I want to thank the National Working Committee, led by our able Chairman, SENATOR IYORCHIA AYU, our leaders, the state chapter of our great party and all the Delegates. Both those who voted for me and those who did not.
I thank my co-contestants for their sportsmanship and urge them to allow us to work together as one big PDP family. NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED. We are all WINNERS. Let’s work together to rescue the good people of Osun State from the current misrule of the APC Government.
• PENSIONERS ARE DYING EVERYDAY
• SALARIES ARE NOT PAID AS AT WHEN DUE
• OUR ROADS ARE IN A TERRIBLE STATE
• NO PORTABLE WATER IN MOST OF OUR COMMUNITIES.
• MOST OF OUR COMMUNITIES ARE IN DARKNESS BECAUSE OF LACK OF TRANSFORMERS
• OUR FARMERS ARE NOT ENCOURAGED AND ARE NEGLECTED
• OUR YOUNG GRADUATES OF OSUN STATE ARE ROAMING THE STREETS DUE TO LACK OF EMPLOYMENT AND NON-CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT FOR SELF EMPLOYMENT
By the Grace of God, PDP will win on the 16th of July 2022 by landslide and regain OUR STOLEN MANDATE and so I call on everyone to join hands with the good people of Osun State so we may take the state to greater heights.
Our manifesto will be released to the good people of Osun in a due course.
I thank HIS EXCELLENCY and His Team, for THEIR SELFLESS SERVICE TO THE PARTY.
I thank all the security personnel.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE, GOD BLESS OSUN STATE AND GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

TEXT OF ACCEPTANCE SPEECH BY SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE AFTER EMERGENCE AS PDP Candidate.

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
*It's a Victory for the Masses*

Beloved,

I write to express my profound gratitude to you all, for your display of topmost loyalty to the PDP. Your firmness, even in the presence of too many distractions is essentially commendable.

One cannot thank you enough for your resilience and steadfastness in the pursuit of the mission to rescue Osun from the hands of the devils in government.

Even while some elements choose to work against the dictate and directives of the PDP National Secretariat, you remain committed to the ethos of the party. This victory is for you. I pray God almighty meet you at every point of your needs.

Let me at this point add that, it's not yet time to relax. We have produced a candidate with quality market values. It's now the duty of us all, to promote and market our product with every sense of doggedness required.

Distinguished party men and women, it is now time for us to unite the PDP family. Let's set aside all forms of distractions. Rescuing this state from the APC requires our synergy. It's the time to end all intra party rifts and move as a family.

I want to sincerely appeal to those who chose one or two candidates aside Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke. You have every right to work with your choice prior to the party primaries. Now the NWC has conducted a successful primary in Osun. It's time to close ranks and come together. The PDP umbrella is wide enough to accommodate all interest. Please let's end the crisis.

Once again, I thank you for your doggedness and steadfastness. May God almighty grant us victory at the end of it. July 2022 shall be our month of jubilation and commencement of the return of PDP government to Osun.

PDP; come let's rescue Osun together.

Hon. Clement Ademola Akanni OLOHUNWA.
Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osun Guber 2022:
The Sen Lawrence Ewurujakpo led Osun State Guber Election Congress Committee has submitted its report to the party. In the report, Sen Ademola Adekeke polled 1,887 votes to emerge as the PDP’s flag bearer for the Saturday July 16, 2022 Guber election. Congrats!

https://mobile.twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1501524539179737091

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Breaking News:
Adeleke delegate result has been received by National Organizing Secretary of the party.
Usman Bature
Congrats to Senator Ademola Adeleke as the party flag bearer

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osun Guber 2022:

The Osun State Gubernatorial Election Congress Committee ably led by the Deputy Governor of Bayela State, His Excellency, Senator Lawrence Ewurujakpo has submitted its report to the party.

The report was submitted to the party’s National Organizing Secretary, Hon Umar Bature, by a member of the Guber Congress Committee, Senator Abiye Sikibo.

In the report, Senator Ademola Adekeke polled 1,887 votes to emerge as the PDP’s flag bearer for the Saturday July 16, 2022 Guber election.

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
ENGINEER AWOYEYE ABIOLA JEREMIAH
CONGRATULATES SENATOR NURUDEEN ADEMOLA JACKSON ADELEKE HE DESCRIBED THE WINNING AS A NEW ERA OF GOVERNMENT IN OSUN STATE

I want to congratulate our incoming governor of osun state by the grace of God senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke for his tireless efforts to get this victory. Your winning has really thought us a lot about life and how to be consistence in the race of life ; despite all the party challenges and any other trial around you but you refused to be distracted or carried away by all the lifeless lion roaring around you

IMOLE In 2018, Osun people debuted the Slogans “IMOLEE” but fortunately the slogan endup in wining before it was robbed to great effect. Now we have clearly seen the meaning of light , darkness always vanish whenever there's light IMOLE DE OKUNKUN PARADA .

Your winning is a big blows on the part of our Enemies APC who want nothing but downfall for our dear party that's why they look for every avenue to bring down our party which they've failed totally. therefore he enjoys all other aspirants to come together as one to fight our common enemies which is apc that has been marginalize the people of osun of their political rights .

He also extends his congratulatory message to the PDP party loyalist who has contributed in one way or the other towards the victory of the senator Ademola

ABIOLA IS OKAY

Powered by AWOYEYE ABIOLA MEDIA TEAM

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by Antoeni(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good News Op
But No Source
Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2022
OSUN PDP PRIMARY ELECTION: HON PRINCE ISHAQ TENIFAYO AKOREDE CONGRATULATES SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE

A frontline aspirant to represent ODO-OTIN, BORIPE, IFELODUN (Ọ.B.I) Federal Constituency, Has congratulated Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke on his emergence as the candidate to represent Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the July 16th governorship election in Osun state.

In a statement on Wednesday(09-03-2022), Hon Prince TENIFAYO. Said, The resounding victory of Senator Ademola Adeleke at the primary election was a further attestation of the confidence of delegates and majority party members in his capacity to deliver victory for PDP. in the upcoming governorship poll.

"Yesterday exercised was democratic rights of delegates to elect a resounding candidate to represent the party as the flagbearer of our great Party, PDP. In the July 16th governorship pool," Hon Prince Tenifayo said in a congratulatory message.

"For this victory I congratulate Senator Ademola Adeleke and share with him the joy of the moment. As we can tell from the excitement of party members across Osun to the news of emergence of Senator Ademola Adeleke, I can confidently say that the PDP is right on track.

"I also congratulate the entire members of PDP. in Osun for this brave decision and congratulate the entire osun state for the fresh air returning back to the State at large.

Imole Osun De.

TẸ́NÍFÁYỌ̀ AKOREDE MEDIA LINE√√√

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osun 2022: Osun Assembly Minority congratulates Senator Adeleke on emergence as PDP candidate

The Minority Leader, Osun State House of Assembly, Honourable Kofoworola Babajide Adewumi, has congratulated Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke on his emergence as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the July 16 governorship election in the state.

Hon Kofoworola, in a congratulatory message on Wednesday, described the outcome of the Party's primary that held at the Osogbo Township Stadium yesterday as deserving and further affirmed the confidence reposed in Senator Adeleke to deliver victory for PDP.

He lauded the National Working Committee (NWC) and stakeholders in the PDP for the fairness and transparency that characterised the exercise, noting that the success of the exercise is a clear pointer to the fact that the Party is ready.

"The outcome of the Osun PDP primary has once again showed that democracy is about the People and that no matter the inclination of those opposed to its ideal, the will of the People will always prevail," Honourable Kofoworola noted.

"It is on this note that I congratulate Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke on his emergence as the candidate of the PDP for the Osun governorship election scheduled to hold on July 16.

"By the decision of the delegates, the PDP now have behind it the distractions of a hotly contested primary, and can now focus on canvassing electorates to dislodge the ruling APC from government.

"It is time now to place the differences that resonated in the build up of the primary so that everyone on whichever divides can join hands as much as possible to see to the exit of the failed APC government."

Signed:
Honourable Kofoworola Babajide Adewumi,
Minority Leader, Osun State House of Assembly
March 9, 2021

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Akinloye Congratulates Senator Ademola Adeleke on his landslide victory recorded in the just concluded PDP gubernatorial primary election.

I convey my hearty congratulations to the Osun PDP governorship candidate elect Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke on his landslide victory recorded in the just concluded Primary election.

It is indeed a victory for all lovers of true democracy and indeed good people of Osun. This is a litmus test for our nascent democracy.

Osun PDP are showing we are coming of age and the stage is gradually looking brighter for future elections.

Senator Ademola first term in office as a Senator has attested to by the good people of Osun State has earned him a well deserved victory.

This is indeed a lesson and reminder to all political office holders to work in accordance with people-oriented programs at the grass root levels to bring about the much desired catalyst for social and economic development. I urge Senator Ademola to be magnanimous in victory and the other Aspirants should cooperate and work with him in harmony with the returning Osun PDP to power.

I also want to appreciate the NWC, INEC official, the security agencies and all those that ensured peace and orderliness towards the success of this historic election.

Once again, Congratulations Otunba Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke, Congratulations Osun State PDP.

Signed,
Hon. Isiaka Muhammed Akinloye
Member Aspirant House of Representatives Osogbo Federal Constituency

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by Peacecore: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
This man is not the candidate of PDP. A high court gave an injunction against the purported chairman that elected him. He went on with d election without vacating d judgement by higher court.
Ok o.
Finger crossed.
Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osun PDP Congratulates Senator Ademola Adeleke As Governorship Flagbearer

The Osun State Chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has applauded party delegates for their orderly conduct of during Tuesday's primary election where Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke was formally elected as candidate of the party for the forthcoming governorship election

In a statement by the Acting State Chairman of the party, Mr Sunday Bisi, the party welcome the outcome of the election as incontrovertible reflection of the choice of overwhelming majority of members of the party in the state.

"We congratulate the candidate elect, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke for the well deserved victory. As a widely loved and consistent leader in the party, the victory came to us without any surprise.

"Our party also appreciates the immense goodwill Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke enjoys with the people both in and outside of the party. This we believe has sent jitters to the spine of the sinking Apc, whose undercurrent moves to scuttle the primary election were effectively rebuffed and thwarted by undaunted army of our people.

"As we step into the gear of full blast campaigns, we urge those with different standpoints prior to the emergence of Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke to scale through the walls of reality, no matter how difficult and come together to join forces with our candidate in the interest of the party and larger interest of the good people of Osun State, who have suffered enough in the hands of the treasury looting APC.

"As committed stakeholders in the Osun State project, it is pertinent that we forge a common front to defeat undisguised enemies of our state and rekindle fading hope of budding generations. This onerous challenge we must accept, is almost non-negotiable on the platter of political viewpoints.

"Our party commends the Nigerian Police, the State Security Service and other security agencies for combined display of professionalism before and during the special State Congress, we also hope such level of patriotism would assume a center stage in the days ahead, which is essential for a peaceful and credible governorship election in the state.

"Once again, on behalf of the State Working Committee, leaders and uncompromising members of our party, I congratulate our elected candidate, Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke for the trust overwhelmingly reposed in him by teeming members of our party. We are by this feat, confident that the much awaited new lease of life will be achieved come July 16, when restoration of the glory of our dear State shall take effect", the statement concluded.

Signed:
Hon Sunday Bisi
Acting Chairman
Peoples Democratic Party,
Osun State Chapter.
09/03/2022

*Osun PDP Congratulates Senator Ademola Adeleke As Governorship Flagbearer*
https://docpetinfo.com/2022/03/09/osun-pdp-congratulates-senator-ademola-adeleke-as-governorship-flagbearer/

Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by Salvador1: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
We must regain our stolen mandate from that vulture and baboon party called APC.
Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by press9jatv: 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2022
Salvador1:
We must regain our stolen mandate from that vulture and baboon party called APC.
yes
Re: We Are On Course To Reclaim Stolen Mandate– Senator Ademola Adeleke by Coolsperm: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
We Osun people are solidly behind you sir, enough of all this APC nonsense

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dave Umahi Still Doing In Ebonyi Govt House? / Mercenaries ‘ve Been Recruited To Attack Osinbajo— Group / Tinubu, PDP Presidential Aspirants Attend Aisha Buhari’s Iftar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.