Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead (53283 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / Goodluck Jonathan's Convoy Crashes In Abuja, Two Aides Killed, Wife Hospitalised / Six Policemen Feared Killed As Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rest in peace to the dead
policeman are dying nowadays, started from the DIG
Meanwhile I no dey see Slawmoir's comment again!
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Prisco4luv(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
RIP TO THEM ALL
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
justosee:

That is my state and I know that area very well.
Apart from the bending, the road is not good.
where exactly did it happen?
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
justosee:

That is my state and I know that area very well.
Apart from the bending, the road is not good.
where exactly did it happen? I mean the exact spot the incidence took place
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by okechuks22: 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/breaking-four-policemen-feared-dead-as-fashola-ngiges-convoy-crashes-in-delta/
stupid set of things every time they will be deriving wawawaa very gud for them
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Malory: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
feenma:
Buhari has brought a lot of badluck and misfortune to this nation
Exactly
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Police always feels that they are in charge of the road..so they always like to overspeed when they are driving...they lack patient when they are driving

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
where exactly did it happen? I mean the exact spot the incidence took place
You didn't see the location in the article?
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
repeat after me
Oh enemies of Nigeria Oh enemies of Nigeria students Oh supporters of billion van Oh enemies of ASUU Oh enemies of good road
Die by fire!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amennnnnn!!!!!!
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by od501: 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by xpool(m): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Beremx:
Nigerian police and eye service. See how gra gra have cost their lives.

Sighs
Nigerian police fey fie for avoidable death these days because of too many curses on them. NPF should amend their ways
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
justosee:

You didn't see the location in the article?
There are many roads that lead to construct site of 2nd Niger bridge, if you claimed you are from Delta and know Asaba very well mention the road and the exact spot it happen.
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by oluwaahmed: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
The bloodsucking party must always renew their subscription with the devil
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Even the aspects of extent not now against APC and its membership
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Johel(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by maticar: 8:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
justosee:
Would this have happened if the roads were good?
Did you read where the driver was negotiating a bend on high speed

Who does that??
Because of fashola and ngige he dragged 4 others to hell with him

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Malory: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jungleluv5:
You need to see a doctor right now. Is it the government cause the speeding of the driver nonsense. RIP to the dead
Trash
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Donedeal1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ngige, Fashola& co,as in how or is it because they all belongs to the political party from the pit of -----
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by DarkJeddi(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Wizlead:

Good evening everyone, I know this sound stupid but don't totally blame me because I am helpless. I feel like ending my life because of N20,000 dilemma. Yes, N20,000 (twenty thousand naira). I don't have it now and because of what is involved, ending everything is going through my mind. If you can help to take me out of the dilemma, please come to my rescue. Help with any amount please. Thanks.

813 15 89 013. FCMB
Harry .
You not only sound stupid..

You are VERY STUPID..

For carrying your stupidity..

On to a thread where FOUR LIVES were announced lost..

Since you lack empathy..

Go ahead and kill yourself!!

NOBODY also cares !!! angry
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by everythinggirly(f): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
This is so absurd.
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by begge: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
What will they expect. When they always recieve bubu call
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Why do police convoys here always over speed Like Smtn is chasing them for no reason?? When it’s not a speed chase and they don’t use google map when in unfamiliar areas yet speeding recklessly in an irresponsible manner. I don’t see such in civiled climes when u have u hazard lights on.
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Westernequinox: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
You would get help, hell is bigger ad eternal
Wizlead:

Good evening everyone, I know this sound stupid but don't totally blame me because I am helpless. I feel like ending my life because of N20,000 dilemma. Yes, N20,000 (twenty thousand naira). I don't have it now and because of what is involved, ending everything is going through my mind. If you can help to take me out of the dilemma, please come to my rescue. Help with any amount please. Thanks.

813 15 89 013. FCMB
Harry .
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Fcwilly: 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
Sacrifices to the goddess of that bridge.
Labour man would have been the perfect sacrifice product,
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Segzy19: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is there any innocent police officer in Nigeria?
Anago55:
Why the innocent police men

Mtcheewwwww
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by SportsHD: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anago55:

Mtcheewwwww
With the help of other people, we rescued four of them but they were badly injured. They were shouting as the vehicle fell on them.”
I wish I were there to record them as they're dying so I can watch the video over and over.

Trust me, if they had caused another car to have an accident because of that their speed, they won't even look back to rescue the victims.
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Kwestionair: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
Anago55:

Mtcheewwwww

Innocent? Police men innocent? How?
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Adesina18111(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
The way these security officers drive eeen...they are just too reckless like say na fast and furious dem dey do...even on a busy road...dem go dey run like say dem get photocopy of life
Re: Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead by Exceed15: 9:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
All in the name of eye service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photo Of Aisha Yesufu Crying At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.