Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11568 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
U dont think she has a great physique?, anyways I can read minds and yours isnt an exception,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
This is amazing. You know I thought i was the only person our age who likes to do some of those things that you guys listed. Yeah Meklex you're not the only one who's trying to
Write a novel. I am currently working on one but sometimes it seems as if the sea of ideas suddenly flows dry.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

U dont think she has a great physique?, anyways I can read minds and yours isnt an exception,

I prefer Jackie Appiah over Nadia Buhari lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
nah don't think so, and trust me you can't read my mind that's if you can read minds at all  grin
odumchi:

This is amazing. You know I thought i was the only person our age who likes to do some of those things that you guys listed. Yeah Meklex you're not the only one who's trying to
Write a novel. I am currently working on one but sometimes it seems as if the sea of ideas suddenly flows dry.

lol how can you think like that? I was writing a novel but suddenly lost interest named it ''silent voices'' will go back to it one day but don't know when
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
odumchi:

I prefer Jackie Appiah over Nadia Buhari lol
lol that's okay I love the both don't know who I prefer
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sasha, a trial will convince.
Odumchi, writing a novel needs alot of patience and ideas. And then again keep it real, imagining a story dont always work out for freshers.
I still choose nadia, anyways maybe because of my love for light skinned girls.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

Odumchi, writing a novel needs alot of patience and ideas. And then again keep it real, imagining a story dont always work out for freshers.

okay oh I'm waiting for that trial and true that my mums lecturer wrote a book for 6 years.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

nah don't think so, and trust me you can't read my mind that's if you can read minds at all  grin
lol how can you think like that? me too was writing a novel but suddenly lost interest named it ''silent voices'' will go back to it one day but don't know when

The name of your novel sounds interesting maybe one you could tell us about it sometime. Lol everyone loses interest in their work it causes me to wonder how those ppl that spend years composing novels manage to do so.

Natasha,, link=topic=702249.msg9257359#msg9257359 date=1317486620
[color=#770077:

lol that's okay I love the both don't know who I prefer [/color]

That's good. They both are pretty alright at acting. And o yeah you said you wanted to become an actor? Lol that seems like the perfect job. You get paid to use your talents on screen smiley
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

You know I started a story two years ago and I have over a hundred pages written but I lost interest because looking back, it seemed so silly to me. The vocabulary which I thought was fancy and advanced then just looks silly to me now.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2011
odumchi:

The name of your novel sounds interesting maybe one you could tell us about it sometime. Lol everyone loses interest in their work it causes me to wonder how those ppl that spend years composing novels manage to do so.

That's good. They both are pretty alright at acting. And o yeah you said you wanted to become an actor? Lol that seems like the perfect job. You get paid to use your talents on screen smiley
lol like mek said it requires lot of patience and one thing I know is when you're determined to do something you'll overcome all obstacles.
lol yah would love to, wish we will start producing action films damn I really want to feature in one, you know like Angelina Jolie  cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
Yeah,I wana act action movies too,but playing the Villain role!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
odumchi:

You know I started a story two years ago and I have over a hundred pages written but I lost interest because looking back, it seemed so silly to me. The vocabulary which I thought was fancy and advanced then just looks silly to me now.
wow that's great btw lmao you cracked me up, ''the vocabulary which i thought was fancy and advanced then just looks silly to me now'' anyway that's not much of a problem  
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dgunnerz:

lol great maybe one day we'll act together , but why the villain role?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
Odumchi, it happens to me everytime After writing a story and read through it, it seems like trash, but I tell ya every storyline needs an editor.
Yeah sasha, an action movie will be ideal, especially if I happen to be the antagonist, I will kick your ass real hard
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by dave2(m): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

lol like mek said it requires lot of patience and one thing I know is when you're determined to do something you'll overcome all obstacles.
lol yah would love to, wish we will start producing action films damn I really want to feature in one, you know like Angelina Jolie  cheesy

I'll see how long my patience can last. And who knows, in the future you might be the next Angelina Jolie of Nigeria

Dgunnerz:

Just know that on movies where the main character is a female and the villain a male, the villain either dies or gets his heart smashed then dies.  grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

Odumchi, it happens to me everytime After writing a story and read through it, it seems like trash, but I tell ya every storyline needs an editor.
Yeah sasha, an action movie will be ideal, especially if I happen to be the antagonist, I will kick your Bottom real hard
hahahahaha lol badt boy you won't be able to do that, grin [size=2pt]I'll seduce you before you think of raising a finger[/size] wink
odumchi:

I'll see how long my patience can last. And who knows, in the future you might be the next Angelina Jolie of Nigeria

Just know that on movies where the main character is a female and the villain a male, the villain either dies or gets his heart smashed then dies.  grin
k don't worry if you are really determined then nothing can stop you cheesy and yap you're right about that
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sasha, only if you are really jennifer lopez, then I can have seconds thoughts on falling for your seduction
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

Sasha, only if you are really jennifer lopez, then I can have seconds thoughts on falling for your seduction
that's what you think Mek I don't have to be an inch like her for me to to succeed in that cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hmm, dunno what to say again, but I tell ya, it wont work on me, unless you take it to the extreme.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
Why the villain role?I will say
That's the only role that motivates me to be an actor!
Have you watched Legend of The Seeker?
The Villain;Darken Rahl is so perfect.

Villains enjoy in their roles and kick the Hero's a$$ anyday,anytime and anywhere more than the Hero!

Watch out for me in the future!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

Hmm, dunno what to say again, but I tell ya, it wont work on me, unless you take it to the extreme.
lol extreme? nah I won't have to go near ''extreme'' trust me on this one cheesy
Dgunnerz:

Why the villain role?I will say
That's the only role that motivates me to be an actor!
Have you watched Legend of The Seeker?
The Villain;Darken Rahl is so perfect.

Villains enjoy in their roles and kick the Hero's a$$ anyday,anytime and anywhere more than the Hero!

Watch out for me in the future!

lol that's odd i mean ''the only role that motivates you to . . '' but you know you are right about the ''villains kick the butt of heroes . . ''
lmao legend of the seeker? confessor this confessor that, stone of tears this, Zed, jeez that movie just makes me laugh grin grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
Whatever you say, boss, (you on 2go?)
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
finally I'm the boss cheesy yah i am
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
Ok, do you care for a chat?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2011
owk add me natado is my user name I'm there right now
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
So you guyz have been having fun without me abi.
Meklex, are you me? Cos the description of urself is almost same as mine, just that i hate novels and i have never thought of writing one.
As for the acting part, i like being a bad@ss protagonist just like the guy in the new predator movie who cares for no one but himself.
And natasha, no need to seduce meklex, just shoot him.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
mo2ok:

So you guyz have been having fun without me abi.
Meklex, are you me? Cos the description of urself is almost same as mine, just that i hate novels and i have never thought of writing one.
As for the acting part, i like being a bad@ss protagonist just like the guy in the new predator movie who cares for no one but himself.
And natasha, no need to seduce meklex, just shoot him.
good for you, but you will definitetly love reading novel if you try, and natasha cant shoot me, I am too hot for her.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

owk add me natado is my user name I'm there right now
am sowee, cant log in today, but definitetly 2mao,, Mine is still MEKLEX.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Natasha,which part is funny there?
Meklex,2go,huh?
Soo bad,I don't know how to chat!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2011
Dgunnerz:

@Natasha,which part is funny there?
Meklex,2go,huh?
Soo bad,I don't know how to chat!
two bad for you, u missing alot already, anyways logon to www.2go.im. Thats the first step to take, happy chatting.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 9:05am On Oct 02, 2011
You are definitely missing dgunz. Meklex and natasha, i've sent the both of you friend requests@meklex, nah, i tried reading some novels but i end up stopping at the 5th page at most and you'd be surprised at what natasha can do

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.