Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11566 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:27am On Sep 29, 2011
am 18 nd Your Kid Brother will whip my buttom for what?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dondav(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2011
Do u eat at all? Too skinny! Lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:32am On Sep 29, 2011
Do I look like an Ajebutter to u?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dondav(m): 1:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Dgunnerz:

am 18 nd Your Kid Brother will whip my buttom for what?

If u had attended a reputable sec. Sch, u'll know dat elders are meant to be respected. Irrespective of where they are! ( NO offence taken ). U are like a brother to me. K
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:37am On Sep 29, 2011
ok

my sec sch result is attached below!

help me fiind a job to do!

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 1:45am On Sep 29, 2011
It's funny how this thread suddenly came alive. I could've sworn that last time I was here we were just on the 10th page.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 2:05am On Sep 29, 2011
Chill guyz, you can sort yourselves out via meaninful dialogue
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:10am On Sep 29, 2011
What does F9 and A9 mean?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
mo2ok:

@natasha, oh,  right, you know i'm not too bright but you still love me that way and thats what matters.
And about the pic, you see me a lot, so i don't feel i need to upload it, or do you just want them to see how handsome your bf is. Lmao
yah you're  right  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss 
Dgunnerz:

ok

my sec sch result is attached below!

help me fiind a job to do!
lmao dgunnerz you almost killed me with laugh jeez you're damn too funny and did you actually write that?  shocked shocked shocked  you're lucky we don't stay in thesame house, would never knock the door  grin grin grin grin grin btw chill oh its aite

@dondave seriously some of the things you said were uncalled for, how could you  say if he attended a reputable school . . .? c'mon now that was so uncalled for 
seriously I don't want any tongue lashing among us, we can always settle things amicably  and btw this thread was just for teenagers 

odumchi:

What does F9 and A9 mean?
f9 means fantastic 9 the nine represents 9/10 so you can have  f8, or f7 and so on and so forth  not forgetting G10, the worse is Z26 if you get that it means you're a bloody dullard  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nope.
Write an exam like this? LOL!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
Sasha,voila, sowee for taking so long, but I should say that your pics kept me hypnotized for a minutes or two, theres something about your eyes, tell me the secret.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Nope.
Write an exam like this? LOL!

lol nope my bad jeez just imagine what i spelt and itss all your fault lolz i was asking if you actually wrote that '' sleeping naked tonight . . . '' shocked shocked
Meklex:

Sasha,voila, sowee for taking so long, but I should say that your pics kept me hypnotized for a minutes or two, theres something about your eyes, tell me the secret.
lol thanks a bunch, my eyes? don't know i just know they're small lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
Yeap!
That's how I sleep everyday(just joking).

LOL!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Yeap!

LOL!

LOL Mosquitos would devastate you. You'd wake up with bites in new areas grin lipsrsealed

@ Natasha
Oh ok thanks. I was wondering for a sec does that mean Failure 9? Lol

Meklex:

Sasha, u will definitely have fanta, cos I like 'em sweet girls, and about the bony facial structure, its just sarcasm, even though I got to see only one eye, but you look pweetilicious,,

Ok since your buying everyone food, I'll take em a goat meat peppersoup with rice and coke erm some pounded yam and egusi soup with plenty of meat and let's garnish it with sone suya cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
@Odumchi,We have mosquito nets.
So, am sleeping naked tonight!(Not joking).
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
Sasha, yeah they seemed small but I know they have seen alot, lol,
Odumchi, buddy, chai you know better thing oh, my mouth's now watering,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Yeap!

LOL!
i know you're not joking

@odumchi lmao sowiiii was just joking with you oh i thought someone would explain to you, that's how we ghrade our WAEC NECO and SSCE exams Its A1, B2, B3, C4, C5, C6, D7, E8 and f9 cheesy

Meklex:

Sasha, yeah they seemed small but I know they have seen alot, lol,
Odumchi, buddy, chai you know better thing oh, my mouth's now watering,
LOL you know what you're right they have seen a lot but not enough cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
Not enough, huh?, Its seems you are an inquisitive fellow?, anyway,I would like to have a walk into your world of interests, do's and dont. Etc
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 11:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ Natasha

You were only pulling my leg?  angry angry

In fact I think you owe me something for my troubles  angry grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2011
I have someting for u,
Close ur eyes:

CHEATER!!!

U did not close ur eyes.
So nothing 4 u Exept
My sincerity, love & prayers
Happy Independence Day kiss kiss

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2011
@mek yah I am
btw walk? am I a road?
okay you go fist buddy

@odumchi ya was just joking but the second was the truth
and name your price what do you want for your troubles?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2011
Am Live at Eagles Square!
Will be running away soon, cos am afraid of GBOA!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
Sasha, I asked you first, so you go first, and btw, LADIES FIRST.
Dgunners, don't worry, I have been in a meeting with both the president and boko haram and it was agreed that the bomb will be suspended till next year, hurray!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
[b]@dgunners cool jeez why did you tell me? I'm feeling . . . I'm just at home oh as usual doing chores, going no where today  sad sad anyways have fun and be careful  oh, anyway I know you would fear fear boy  grin grin grin [/b]
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
@meklex,I will say you said so ooòo!
Natasha,I don't fear people ooooo ,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
@Natasha

Honestly, I don't even know what I want. You should surprise me  cool

Yeah I almost forgot, happy independence day everyone
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dgunnerz, what I just said is a high profile intel, so u r on ur own.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
@mek ok oh
I'm no ordinary girl, simple but sometimes complicated, I love reading, dancing and chatting, and not forgetting people, I love people cos they add spice to life, and maybe because I'm a very social person, I'm really crazy at times lol, hate dishonesty, I'm a very ambitious person so definitely I love ambitious people, want to be a Lawyer and eventually a SAN but  there are other things I would love to get involved with and that's acting movies  cheesy My greatest dream is to become a Philanthropist I know its my calling, and until  the day this is fulfilled I will feel incomplete , would want to have my own orphanage,  Rehab and school and probably dedicate the later part of my life to kids, I'm so interested in making money like real good money and my sole reason for wanting to make money is not for a comfortable life but for philanthropy.  Over to you Mek
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

@mek ok oh
I'm no ordinary girl, simple but sometimes complicated, I love reading, dancing and chatting, and not forgetting people, I love people cos they add spice to life, and maybe because I'm a very social person, I'm really crazy at times lol, hate dishonesty, I'm a very ambitious person so definitely I love ambitious people, want to be a Lawyer and eventually a SAN but  there are other things I would love to get involved with and that's acting movies  cheesy My greatest dream is to become a Philanthropist I know its my calling, and until  the day this is fulfilled I will feel incomplete , would want to have my own orphanage,  Rehab and school and probably dedicate the later part of my life to kids, I'm so interested in making money like real good money and my sole reason for wanting to make money is not for a comfortable life but for philanthropy.  Over to you Mek

hmm, ok, thats one complicated lifestyle you have there, anyway, there's nothing much to say about me, I'm an introvert and a very diplomatic hunk, I dont always believe in dreams, am technie savvy,(and its best part of my life I love the most), I litterally have no strong emotions for anything(even if its a death of a loved one), I like reading, and writing stories, also I draw sketch(have never taken it seriously though),I wish of being a successful business man, and then a family and I wish my wife will just be like Nadia Buari,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

hmm, ok, thats one complicated lifestyle you have there, anyway, there's nothing much to say about me, I'm an introvert and a very diplomatic hunk, I dont always believe in dreams, am technie savvy,(and its best part of my life I love the most), I litterally have no strong emotions for anything(even if its a death of a loved one), I like reading, and writing stories, also I draw sketch(have never taken it seriously though),I wish of being a successful business man, and then a family and I wish my wife will just be like Nadia Buari,
hmm simple life there and beautiful anyway and have you ever thought of becoming a writer too? and why do you want your wife to be like Nadia? why don't you believe in dreams? great things start small never forget that cheesy least I forget I know few introverts who turned extrovert thanks to me grin grin , Its going to be difficult for one to be an introvert when around me lol its not as if i talk too much oh grin grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
Cos she's beautiful, and also she have a great physique, thats btw, I never thought of becoming a writer, its too stressful thinking of a perfect story with everything happening around and about my introvert character, I still have a good social life and one that will even keep you wondering if I'm really an introvert,. I can also add, that I'm one hell of a mind reader.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
Meklex:

Cos she's beautiful, and also she have a great physique, thats btw, I never thought of becoming a writer, its too stressful thinking of a perfect story with everything happening around and about my introvert character, I still have a good social life and one that will even keep you wondering if I'm really an introvert,. I can also add, that I'm one hell of a mind reader.
huh great physique? well we all have diff opinions, mind reader lmao I'm loving this i bet you'll never be able to read mine lol think of too many things at a time and so much goes on there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.