Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre (11469 Views)

Handsome/cute Teens On NL.. Ladies Please Check-in / Just Teens< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
Natasha,,:

lol thanks a lot kiss kiss

odumchi if i catch you eh I'll give you the punch of your life grin grin is my butt balloon? angry grin grin
and btw the beard thing isn't rare cheesy
hmmmmmm okay and lucky one? lolz mek not even in anybody's dream grin grin just that i just find it hard to believe and don't worry I'll sing for you k

ok, sasha, I really like your name, dont get me wrong, I'm still envisaging how pweetyful you may look, tell me, do u have dimples??¿
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2011
Dgunnerz:

OK NATASHA
kk so howz your beard ? lol i know its a crazy question cheesy
Meklex:

ok, sasha, I really like your name, dont get me wrong, I'm still envisaging how pweetyful you may look, tell me, do u have dimples??¿
lol thanks kk lemme upload my pic for you then you'll know if i have dimples or not
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2011
Had a low-cut on saturday night.So,its gone!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 12:51am On Sep 27, 2011
Dgunnerz:

Had a low-cut on saturday night.So,its gone!
awwwwwwwww, but the good news is it will come back and I must see it wink
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 27, 2011
What's going on here?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 2:08am On Sep 27, 2011
@odumchi and the rest of the bear bear lovers, if u gat bears fine if not settle 4 wat u have. As for me, right now i can count about six strands of wonderful beard on my jaw but they look awful so i'm cutting them, lol, and ironically i used to laugh at my uncle back then that his beard looked like a savannah. Guess i have followed the same fate.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 2:13am On Sep 27, 2011
@reality 101, sorry but this rum is for teens and seeing dat u are 250 years old i don't think you qualify as a teen, jeez i don't even think you qualify as an adult, you're just, old man.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 2:20am On Sep 27, 2011
@natasha, it seems u have a minor case of butt reduction syndrome which in severe cases is known to reduce the largest butts overnight to a meager orange size. Luckily for you, there's a cure. Just make sure you integrate lots of amala into your diet and you'd get an even larger butt than before.
Side effects: some patients might end up looking like bag of garri.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:23am On Sep 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

lol thanks a lot  kiss kiss

odumchi if i catch you eh I'll give you the punch of your life   grin grin is my butt balloon?  angry  grin grin
and btw the beard thing isn't rare  cheesy  
hmmmmmm okay  and lucky one? [b]lolz mek not even in anybody's dream  grin grin [/b]just that i just find it hard to believe  and don't worry I'll sing for you k

grin grin grin I'm only speaking my mind

We have a future lady-monk among us! cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by odumchi: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2011
mo2ok:

@natasha, it seems u have a minor case of butt reduction syndrome which in severe cases is known to reduce the largest butts overnight to a meager orange size. Luckily for you, there's a cure. Just make sure you integrate lots of amala into your diet and you'd get an even larger butt than before.

LOL.

mo2ok:

@odumchi and the rest of the bear bear lovers, if u gat bears fine if not settle 4 wat u have. As for me, right now i can count about six strands of wonderful beard on my jaw but they look awful so i'm cutting them, lol, and ironically i used to laugh at my uncle back then that his beard looked like a savannah. Guess i have followed the same fate.

Im not a beard lover. I really don't want to have a full fledged beard until I'm well into my early 20s. I wouldn't want to grow too fast because then you won't get the chance to enjoy your youth.

@Your situation with your uncle:
Guess what goes around comes around grin
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 2:53am On Sep 27, 2011
Natasha,,:

awwwwwwwww, but the good news is it will come back and I must see it wink

NO

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 3:11am On Sep 27, 2011
@odumchi, yeah, but i'm still growing anyways and maybe in time i could have a full osama styled beard, not that i want a beard like his. Lol
@dgunnerz, sad, but the text in that pic is true in most aspects.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by mo2ok(m): 3:18am On Sep 27, 2011
And a happy birthday to meklex. Where's the party at?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2011
Ok, sasha, I wouldn't miss taking a peep at ur pics for anything,

@mo20k, dude there's no party just a few singles from natasha and probaby some cake cutting, but gifts are allowed and you can get as much gifts as u want, lol
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
Gifts?

Be expecting some bro!

smiley wink
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
mo2ok:

lol so after vanishing for days you came here to bombard me anyway I know you're speaking from experience grin grin grin
odumchi:

grin grin grin I'm only speaking my mind

We have a future lady-monk among us! cheesy

at least I know I'm not the one grin grin
Dgunnerz:

NO
okay I hope I'll see it soon oh cheesy you got any plans of styling it, you know, like Banky or . . .
Meklex:

Ok, sasha, I wouldn't miss taking a peep at your pics for anything,

@mo20k, dude there's no party just a few singles from natasha and probaby some cake cutting, but gifts are allowed and you can get as much gifts as u want, lol

lol gifts? jeez stop calling gifts cos you're getting none grin and don't mind dgunnerz oh he won't buy you any gift I know him wella grin grin
mo2ok:

And a happy birthday to meklex. Where's the party at?
lmao so your body is biting you to go for a party shey angry anyways you're not invited grin grin grin [size=2pt]I know you'll cry after reading this[/size]
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
okay I hope I'll see it soon oh Cheesy you got any plans of styling it, you know, like Banky or . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!
I dont think so!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2011
mo2ok:

@reality 101, sorry but this rum is for teens and seeing dat u are 250 years old i don't think you qualify as a teen, jeez i don't even think you qualify as an adult, you're just,  old man.

Ouch I'm just 14 mehn. .  

Natasha shall we?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ur profile pic says you are 34@reality! Is it a fact?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2011
No I am 85 actually
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2011
REALITY101:

No I am 85 actually

OMG!

That's beautifool!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2011
Dgunnerz:

OMG!

That's beautifool!

Ya OYG so what now? I ain't getting no smush from Natasha? angry
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2011
Sasha, D day is here, now bring out your sexy self out, cant wait anylonger, my legs are pinching me for a dance,
And on the gift thingy, ah know dgunners gotta give me some gifts even if its a pack of arsenal, right dgunners??
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by jackpot(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2011
Meklex:

Dgunners maybe your right, but still no beard yet, am dying to have it,

after a clean bath, rub some spirit or ethanol (kai-kai) on the desired region. Verily only 3 days and beards'll sprout out there! wink cool cheesy
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2011
My Arsenal Gift to you Alex, HBD!
Wishing you more prosperous years ahead.

Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
Awww, thanks, I'm blushing, my name's on it!!, u deserver a hug, sasha oya give it to him, a hug I mean,
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Meklex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2011
@jackpot, dude, me need a natural beard, and one that is like Banky's.
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Dgunnerz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
U re welcome bro!
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
Natasha I'm still waiting
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
omg meklez I'm so sowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii honiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waned to be the first to wish you a happy birthday but thanks to NEPA I couldn't angry angry angry angry angry angry

anyways its better late than never

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday dear Meklex
happy birthday to you
kiss
congratulations I wish you many more happy returns kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2011
Quit the crap. angry Shall we?
Re: NairaLand Teens Chilaxation Centre by Natasha2(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
modified cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

I NEED Sugar Mummy IN IBADAN OR LAGOS / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.