Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal (19384 Views)

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Globad(f): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Is he talking now because he is no longer there?

So, the entire police force don't know that it is illegal?

Can't anyone go to court to challenge it?

4 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by sureboykris(m): 6:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Can't we separate this country into 2?
Religious beliefs keep dividing us on a daily and we keep pretending to be 1... How's this thing going to help Nigeria move forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Irupetepete: 6:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Mini skirt and shimi will also be OK to distract criminals
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by ITbomb(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2022
And Nigerians don't care about the abuse of power.

We see how institutions in sane countries work, there's a body that is authorised by law to make such guidelines and NEVER the directive of the president
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Benwallt(m): 6:23am On Mar 10, 2022
There's no ethnic problem here, he didn't say all women in the police force. Those that are muslims can wear their hijab

3 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by proprince(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2022
When a Christian IG comes years later and approves a dress code for Christians, hope the north will not cry fowl. North keeps dragging this country back.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
The only thing buhari is interested in, is to islamized nigeria and that will not work. Useless man.
will you keep quiet!! You and your brothers have been singing this nonsense but yet, buhari is finishing next yr and what you n your pastors r saying haven't come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2022
Divoc19:
They should make them wear long gowns too. Disgusting sad
and u call yourself a woman?

U are nothing but brainless
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 10, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
Honestly I don't care about how they dress, just do your job!!!
You comment made my day!

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Bimpe29: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2022
We know them for their bigotry and hatred.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2022
proprince:
When a Christian IG comes years later and approves a dress code for Christians, hope the north will not cry fowl. North keeps dragging this country back.
u feel tell me the dress code for Christians?

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 10, 2022
Divoc19:
They should make them wear long gowns too. Disgusting sad
Going by your ignorant assertion, You don't even know what civilization is all about.

Man became a higher been when he put on clothes.

Please to show how disgusting it is you can take off your garment and go about naked to show us how civilized you r.

You should start it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 10, 2022
Murio001:
Npf is not the first police force in the world to approve the use of hijab, you can do your research on other advanced countries that approve such too e.g New Zealand, Scotland etc
Naah. Majority of the sentimental and ignorant folks just want to trend without anything meaningful. They enjoy the dopaminergic they get from dragging modesty

2 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Divoc19(f): 6:40am On Mar 10, 2022
I am a free woman.
I am not a slave woman.
It kills me to see slave women around me, especially when I can't help them.
Am currently doing the little I can to liberate a few

It's still disgusting to me.

compton11:
and u call yourself a woman?

U are nothing but brainless
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by merits(m): 6:41am On Mar 10, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Ex-DIG Says Cops’ New Dress Code Illegal

A retired Deputy Inspector General of Police, Parry Osayande
, has faulted the approval of hijab for female police officers by the Inspector General of Police, Usman Baba.

Punch
How? does that stop them from doing their work? Dressing is not the issues in Nigeria, security is the main issue face your work DIG and stop to pop nose into simple matter.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Divoc19(f): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Who wants fanatics to burn down their houses at 2a.m.?
This kind of criticism is not allowed even in their practice so, no one will protest against it.
Globad:
Is he talking now because he is no longer there?

So, the entire police force don't know that it is illegal?

Can't anyone go to court to challenge it?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Gentlevip: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Seems like hijab is a tormentor to pathetic mentalities

2 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by phorget(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
Anti Islam spotted, let him come and impeach the president or shut up!

Lol...
Just imagine where we are as a nation,other serious nations are busy developing but here in Nigeria we are still busy with some stupid dress codes.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by gracealonev: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Bosun Emmanuel warned all of you.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by slowice(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
He said its unconstitutional.... I ve no issue with hijab but with impunity in this buhari's administration.

The Muslims in position are more of ethnic and religious champions.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by maticar: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2022
Divoc19:
I am a free woman.
I am not a slave woman.
It kills me to see slave women around me, especially when I can't help them.
Am currently doing the little I can to liberate a few

It's still disgusting to me.

Oshey, Harriet Tubman

3 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by adecz: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2022
undecided

Muslims just like causing confusion
and creating threats to peace with no
agenda for progress.

They will insist on;
⏩Hijab for nurses
⏩Hijab, for corpers
⏩hijab in Christian missionary schools
⏩Hijab for police
⏩Hijab for soldiers coming soon.

Question is, if the dressing for a
particular profession doesn't conform
with your religious beliefs, why train
for the profession in the first place❓☹️

The next thing is that they will lower
the entry qualifications for entering
police to enable their uneducated women
into the police force to weaken it. They
will also then insist that their women police
shouldn't be assigned to work with male
policemen..☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by mightyhaze: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2022
I remember this guy

The guy who messed Anini up.. cool
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by LANRYUS(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
The only thing buhari is interested in, is to islamized nigeria and that will not work. Useless man.

Read it again bro, it's optional and not compulsory, so why worry you will not be forced to wear it now. Why taking paracetamol for another man's headache?

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Csymb(m): 7:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria began having problems when students were separated by uniform in those days one does not distinguish between Christians and Moslem and we took ourselves as brothers and sisters until Islam came and broke the hitherto peace by marking a clear difference between religion and from then, war and insecurity set in. Anywhere Islam is projected the next thing that follows is reign of terror

3 Likes

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Encyclopedia1: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
Oga, try christianize in instead now. Ode.....
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Encyclopedia1: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Eskisa, that means UK pipu no get brain abi u sabi pass them? Oponu niyin sir.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Mccullum: 7:15am On Mar 10, 2022
Many secular States in Europe and some in America granted hijab for police Muslims ladies and non Muslims that wishes to dress in veils.

This ex DIG just looking for relevancy via religion issue, or being Christian fanatic after all mother of Jesus always appeared in hijab where ever one sighted her imaginary picture.

That's entitlement of expression which it enjoyed from its constitutional right.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by koresh: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2022
At last we shall get over this awkward bubu mentality. Forget old age Tinubu can never stood this low.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by RealityBender(f): 7:18am On Mar 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Ibo that have been found of killing our policemen in the east will now want to be an advocate for the same policemen that they have been killing
sense far from them
This is what happens after an early morning session of vigorous head smashing on concrete mosque floors, dangerous stupidity sets in!

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by koresh: 7:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Ask yourself how does force supposed to look. uote author=Mccullum post=110905002]Many secular States in Europe and some in America granted hijab for police Muslims ladies and non Muslims that wishes to dress in veils.

This ex DIG just looking for relevancy via religion issue, or being Christian fanatic after all mother of Jesus always appeared in hijab where ever one sighted her imaginary picture.

That's entitlement of expression which it enjoyed from its constitutional right.[/quote]
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by PrinceMajestic: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Bigshf:
Good morning
So me and my Dad decided to engage in catfish business by rearing them in a pond.
We followed all instructions as directed by a professional. After about one month plus, some fishes grew bigger than others, as directed again, we had to split them leaving the big ones in the main pond and putting the small ones in another pond.

That was when the tragedy started, we lost over 5 fishes daily since that separation, and just this morning,

We lost about 50 cat fishes

Please any professional that knows the remedy to this menace, his or her advice is well appreciated.
Thank You.
if it is a tapoline or concrete pond bring out all the fishes, put them in a safe water, then use table salt to wash the pond, wash the edges, wash the floor, wash all greenish spots off make sure the table salt is not too much but also make sure it's the table salt u use to wash the pond then after washing the pond put fresh water then reintroduce your fishes inside after that put Tetracycline anti biotics in the pond. Mix the Tetracycline at least 5 sachets, mix them in bucket of water then pour into the washed pond that you have reintroduce the fishes to. You might still experience some few mortality (ones already affected) but the mortality will not continue after 1 or 2 or 3 days at most depending on the level of infection that has affected the pond but if do this your fishes will be alright. Also make sure their water is been refreshed hours of everyday because they're still young fishes and can't withstand spyrogera infections.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Abduct CAN Members Sent To Deliver Ransom / Man Beats Brother To Coma Over New Naira Notes In FCT / Prophet Offered Me N6,000 To Kidnap Sisters – Suspect (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.