Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal (19394 Views)

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2022
I feel lighter..do you feel lighter in your region? Just go back to where you are from...If Emmanuel adebayo from togo is not my brother,definitely not you farouk from the sahel

Hammyaladin:
you aren't knowledgeable and I also see where all the the bitter is from!

Read, learn, travel. Don't let anyone tell you how to pacieve and understand people. Do this and I promise you you'll feel lighter.

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Very good..Go and meet them na,so you can practice it in peace..don't inconvenience others that don't want it. .

Hammyaladin:
shifting goal Post as usual! Leave the east. Tour the world.. travel and understand diversity and I promise I you'll trow some of your presumed sentiment in the garbage!!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Very good..Go and meet them na,so you can practice it in peace..don't inconvenience others that don't want it. .

lol... Come to the north.. leave your village
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I feel lighter..do you feel lighter in your region? Just go back to where you are from...If Emmanuel adebayo from togo is not my brother,definitely not you farouk from the sahel

I live In kaduna and your Igbo brothers also live and do business here. But that chose to not leave the village will never understand!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by adecz: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Madas1986:
your dislike for Muslim will not allow you to see anything sensible in them well I don't care but read it very well it's optional not compulsory your long essay is not needed

Forget my "dislike".

What I wrote is it right or wrong❓

You should be writing more of Buhari's
mistrust & hate for people that are
not of his religion or ethnicity.

It was this same man that accused
GEJ of being too tough on Boko haram,
and he released all BH detainees
immediately he assumed power.

He lacks the qualities of a leader of
a country with diverse people.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Ogbodobeogbodo: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2022
[your terrorists brothers that just wasted over 20 military personnel are the true Nigerians, look, the lgboman is never in contention with anyone, l am still investigating to know why people like you hates anything concerning the Igbo, lgbos are not your mates, what they saw 53years ago is what some of your brothers are seeing now, some tied their inability to make in life to the lgbos, lgbos remains one of the most important tribe in the World, don't allow envy to weigh you down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]e author=beerfraud post=110903757]Ibo that have been found of killing our policemen in the east will now want to be an advocate for the same policemen that they have been killing
sense far from them
[/quote]
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2022
are you an indigene of kaduna ?..I wanna ask them something. The day I see your brothers renting apartments here like other humans,the day I start to smell common sense but you will never understand. Kaduna is somebody's village you sore loser..Las las na village we all dey

Hammyaladin:
I live In kaduna and your Igbo brothers also live and do business here. But that chose to not leave the village will never understand!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:28am On Mar 10, 2022
I don't wanna die for religion biko...I've been to abuja...boring!!

Hammyaladin:
lol... Come to the north.. leave your village
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I don't wanna die for religion biko...I've been to abuja...boring!!

Abuja is boring grin grin where did you go to in abuja? Yanya?

Have u been to kaduna B4?

Seriously you should understand people and don't presume who they are. Just let it flow
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
are you an indigene of kaduna ?..I wanna ask them something. The day I see your brothers renting apartments here like other humans,the day I start to smell common sense but you will never understand. Kaduna is somebody's village you sore loser..Las las na village we all dey

Hmmmm! I'm done here
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by dankt: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigeria is not alone. “Other countries that have adopted same dress code include Canada, the United States of America, Sweden, Turkey, Australia and the United Kingdom amongst others. Life is dynamic and Nigeria should not be left behind.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:36am On Mar 10, 2022
I didn't see any signpost called yanya...i went to Asokoro, Garki, maitama, wuse 2(hotel)..uhmm that lake..uhmm they said gwadalada was far from wuse,so didn't bother attempting it..Night life,wasn't just just like it.....I went to all bubbling places they could think of. It wasn't just Gidi at all..No light too..Why would you wish kaduna for me chineke? You want me dead this guy,it can't work for you.. You nor dey read news?

Hammyaladin:
Abuja is boring grin grin where did you go to in abuja? Yanya?

Have u been to kaduna B4?

Seriously you should understand people and don't presume who they are. Just let it flow

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Done what? is everywhere not somebody's village?... did I lie when I said apartments and your brothers are enemies?..are you even aware your levels is fading out small small since Niger republic took BDC here from you guys?

Hammyaladin:
Hmmmm! I'm done here
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Sultty(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Bigshf:
Good morning
So me and my Dad decided to engage in catfish business by rearing them in a pond.
We followed all instructions as directed by a professional. After about one month plus, some fishes grew bigger than others, as directed again, we had to split them leaving the big ones in the main pond and putting the small ones in another pond.

That was when the tragedy started, we lost over 5 fishes daily since that separation, and just this morning,

We lost about 50 cat fishes

Please any professional that knows the remedy to this menace, his or her advice is well appreciated.
Thank You.
send the fishes over let me inspect their body sad they will look good when grilled on my kiln
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I didn't see any signpost called yanya...i went to Asokoro, Garki, maitama, wuse 2(hotel)..uhmm that lake..uhmm they said gwadalada was far from wuse,so didn't bother attempting it..Night life,wasn't just just like it.....I went to all bubbling places they could think of. It wasn't just Gidi at all..No light too..Why would you wish kaduna for me chineke? You want me dead this guy,it can't work for you.. You nor dey read news?

life isn't all about night life, clubbing etc... There's more to life than that.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by zabuur: 9:40am On Mar 10, 2022
You see OPTIONAL there
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2022
adecz:

Forget my "dislike".

What I wrote is it right or wrong❓

You should be writing more of Buhari's
mistrust & hate for people that are
not of his religion or ethnicity.

It was this same man that accused
GEJ of being too tough on Boko haram,
and he released all BH detainees
immediately he assumed power.

He lacks the qualities of a leader of
a country with diverse people.
he hate Christian yet his vice is xtian his trusted man amaechi is a Christian Npower was for both Muslim and Christian Niger bridge his project in Christian State is near completion most he cut and fry himself for you to eat before you appreciate him guy go n sit down abeg
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2022
As a tourist,I'm supposed to be bothered about what life's all about when I'm vacationing..God forbid. Warris going on here self?...Besides I said every bubbling place..Was I supposed to visit CBN? I didn't go for excursion abi wetin dem dey call am. You still haven't mentioned one place in abuja you think I missed out on

Hammyaladin:
life isn't all about night life, clubbing etc... There's more to life than that.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 9:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Divoc19:
I am a free woman.
I am not a slave woman.
It kills me to see slave women around me, especially when I can't help them.
Am currently doing the little I can to liberate a few

It's still disgusting to me.

and who is slave woman?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 9:54am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Brainful.....she's entitled to her civilized opinion unlike yoir trashy response. They should cover their faces too with long socks...Ndi ala

another stupid ass nigga masturbating on what doesn't concern him
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by chrisxxx(m): 9:55am On Mar 10, 2022
beerfraud:
Ibo that have been found of killing our policemen in the east will now want to be an advocate for the same policemen that they have been killing
sense far from them
Did you observe asking Muslims to dress in a particular way single them out in South East and also does same to Christians in the Core North?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by kernniejay(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Murio001:
Npf is not the first police force in the world to approve the use of hijab, you can do your research on other advanced countries that approve such too e.g New Zealand, Scotland etc
Note that Nigeria is not New Zealand or Scotland or etc.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by kernniejay(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
Honestly I don't care about how they dress, just do your job!!!
So they can tie wrapper too, it doesn't matter as long as they get the job done?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2022
kernniejay:
So they can tie wrapper too, it doesn't matter as long as they get the job done?
Exactly bro!!!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2022
whatever loser...How does her opinion concern you?...simp

compton11:
another stupid ass nigga masturbating on what doesn't concern him
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
whatever loser...How does her opinion concern you?...simp

and how do my opinion concern u?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by CLEVABOY(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2022
Yuhh
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by CLEVABOY(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Bigshf:
Good morning
So me and my Dad decided to engage in catfish business by rearing them in a pond.
We followed all instructions as directed by a professional. After about one month plus, some fishes grew bigger than others, as directed again, we had to split them leaving the big ones in the main pond and putting the small ones in another pond.

That was when the tragedy started, we lost over 5 fishes daily since that separation, and just this morning,

Please any professional that knows the remedy to this menace, his or her advice is well appreciated.
Thank You.
Change the water in the pond as fast as possible. Wash the pond. I noticed that the pond is over crowded. You can also separate some of the fish into another pond.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by adecz: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2022
Madas1986:
he hate Christian yet his vice is xtian his trusted man amaechi is a Christian Npower was for both Muslim and Christian Niger bridge his project in Christian State is near completion most he cut and fry himself for you to eat before you appreciate him guy go n sit down abeg

His Christian VP is not by his choice.

There was no way he could have
smelt Aso Rock in 2015 if a Muslim
VP ran with him.

Tinubu was to run with him, but
he is Muslim.

Stop such dumb statements.. ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by bizzibodi(m): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2022
Bigshf:
Good morning

Thank You.
This water look dirty,how often do U change water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. / Nurse Arrested After Buying Five-Year-Old Baby N15,000 For Barren Couple. Photo / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.