Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal (19387 Views)

Lawyer Faults Portable’s Arrest, Says Police Not Debt Recovery Agency / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Angry Protest Against Chidinma, Says Police Is Taking It Too Lightly With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by bizzibodi(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2022
Nigerian police slowing turning into hisba police.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Novice1(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2022
Let him go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by LordOfTheGame: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2022
Islamic jihad and domination knocking on out door step everyday by these terrorists fulani Islamic gang of criminals but they will fail as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by ArewaNorth: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
OVB123:
The only thing buhari is interested in, is to islamized nigeria and that will not work. Useless man.

LordOfTheGame:
Islamic jihad and domination knocking on out door step everyday by these terrorists fulani Islamic gang of criminals but they will fail as usual.

Regions fanatic. Nudity and indecent dressing isn't in our culture and that NPF dress code is imposed to us by British Christians which is clearly in conformity with their religion.
It is an injunction in Islam for women to wear Hijab or cover their hair, we just ask very little just the hair and u guys are so fanatical that u are always on a mission to stop others rights. Almost everything in Nigeria, from our anthems, Law schools and universities gowns are all Christian style imposed on others but we kept mute because we didn't want it to look religious but u are always on a mission to throw threats and intimidations.
Cruel people!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
adecz:

His Christian VP is not by his choice.

There was no way he could have
smelt Aso Rock in 2015 if a Muslim
VP ran with him.

Tinubu was to run with him, but
he is Muslim.

Stop such dumb statements.. ☹️☹️☹️
like I said even if he sacrifice himself for you still you will fault him, so why will Buhari waste his precious time for Una? But listen and listen good. whether you like it or not Muslim will continue to rule Nigeria if hey pain u locate the nearest transformer In your area and do the needful or better still I learn sniper price has reduce so buy one and drink sharp sharp grin
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by LordOfTheGame: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Regions fanatic. Nudity and indecent dressing isn't in our culture and that NPF dress code is imposed to us by British Christians which is clearly in conformity with their religion.
It is an injunction in Islam for women to wear Hijab or cover their hair, we just ask very little just the hair and u guys are so fanatical that u are always on a mission to stop others rights. Almost everything in Nigeria, from our anthems, Law schools and universities gowns are all Christian style imposed on others but we kept mute because we didn't want it to look religious but u are always on a mission to throw threats and intimidations.
Cruel people!

Go to hell with your entitlement mentality. If you want so much of your demonic and blood sucking religion, why don't you genuinely support and champion the course of peaceful disintegration of that country so that you can have all you've wanted? You want your hijab and God forsaken Islamic cultures and values and you still want to reaping the resources from the people you love to hate and despise. It is as simple as ABC... , let's go our separate ways so that you can practice your religion and nobody will "impose" anything on you.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2022
I react to trash easily

compton11:
and how do my opinion concern u?
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by compton11(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
I react to trash easily

and I react to trash easily.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
hahahahahaha...you be werey oo, you wan dey monitor me.

compton11:
and I react to trash easily.
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lagosianswag:
Nigeria is a Christo-Islamic State

A wise man once said... Religion is Politics undecided
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by adecz: 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Madas1986:
like I said even if he sacrifice himself for you still you will fault him, so why will Buhari waste his precious time for Una? But listen and listen good. whether you like it or not Muslim will continue to rule Nigeria if hey pain u locate the nearest transformer In your area and do the needful or better still I learn sniper price has reduce so buy one and drink sharp sharp grin

The good thing about Buhari Government
be say na him Northern Muslim
see pepper pass.

All their youth have been driven from
their arrboki villages by rampaging
Fulani and have all run to the peaceful,
progressive and economically vibrant
Southern Nigeria. But now, every day,
they are clashing with their host communities.

Let Northern Muslims continue ruling,
so long as their almajiri children like
you will be our maigadi, mairuwa,
maibarrow, boila boila boys and shoeshiners.

The curse on them is that their
leadership shall never benefit their
land and people.

See una president, ordinary hospital
he can't build or repair, every month,
oyibo land to go and check his swollen
blokkos.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by ArewaNorth: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Go to hell with your entitlement mentality. If you want so much of your demonic and blood sucking religion, why don't you genuinely support and champion the course of peaceful disintegration of that country so that you can have all you've wanted? You want your hijab and God forsaken Islamic cultures and values and you still want to reaping the resources from the people you love to hate and despise. It is as simple as ABC... , let's go our separate ways so that you can practice your religion and nobody will "impose" anything on you.

I pity how u always resort to empty allegations with no point in ur discussions.
There are Muslims in the nooks and crannies of this Nation. In this contemporary world where globalisation bring all people together no group of people can live in isolation that is why the people who imposed Christianity on u are making laws that accommodate what u hate in their Nations.
You are so lazy by claiming of having any resources that come from nature forgetting that u can't survive a week without the hardworking of Northern food. We in the North will never make such contentious statement of pushing for dividing the Nation because of diversity. We have Muslim brothers who are majority in the SW and have Christian neighbours all over here as such succumbing to weakness and asking for easiest way to live is not a choice for our big heart.
The whole world knows who are true killers; who are responsible for WW1, WW2 and current uprises and the sponsors in the world.
If u are dogmatic and extremely illiterate in ur religion then wake up to reality.

Emotional distress and hatred doesn't solve global challenges!
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 3:54am On Mar 11, 2022
adecz:

The good thing about Buhari Government
be say na him Northern Muslim
see pepper pass.

All their youth have been driven from
their arrboki villages by rampaging
Fulani and have all run to the peaceful,
progressive and economically vibrant
Southern Nigeria. But now, every day,
they are clashing with their host communities.

Let Northern Muslims continue ruling,
so long as their almajiri children like
you will be our maigadi, mairuwa,
maibarrow, boila boila boys and shoeshiners.

The curse on them is that their
leadership shall never benefit their
land and people.

See una president, ordinary hospital
he can't build or repair, every month,
oyibo land to go and check his swollen
blokkos.. grin grin grin grin
no problem make wey dey rule you as for aboki yeah that's fine we are aboki not ritualist not kafir or skull miner even in the eye of god we pass pig eaters like you shocked
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by adecz: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Madas1986:
no problem make wey dey rule you as for aboki yeah that's fine we are aboki not ritualist not kafir or skull miner even in the eye of god we pass pig eaters like you shocked

⏩I'm happy you said "eye of god" ( small letter "g" ). Because your allah isn't God, but
a god who lives in the kaaba where you
a go yearly to worship.

It's better to be a miner of dead skulls
than to be a useless, illiterate, fanatic
suicide bomber who takes innocent
lives of children, women and old people,
allahuakbar.

Meanwhile, my boila don full, arboki
bring your sack and come and pack it,
then go and fetch water for me☺️☺️☺️
Re: Ex-DIG, Parry Osayande Says Police New Dress Code Is Illegal by Madas1986(m): 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
adecz:

⏩I'm happy you said "eye of god" ( small letter "g" ). Because your allah isn't God, but
a god who lives in the kaaba where you
a go yearly to worship.

It's better to be a miner of dead skulls
than to be a useless, illiterate, fanatic
suicide bomber who takes innocent
lives of children, women and old people,
allahuakbar. Aboki wey go still rule u and ur generation yet unborn.ook am coming grin

Meanwhile, my boila don full, arboki
bring your sack and come and pack it,
then go and fetch water for me☺️☺️☺️
Aboki wey go still rule u and ur generation yet unborn. Ok am coming sir grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Offered Me N6,000 To Kidnap Sisters – Suspect (photo) / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.