Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) (24059 Views)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Russian Bombing Leaves Ukraine’s Kharkiv In Ruins (Photos) / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WE686bKKY

A Russian air strike has devastated a children’s hospital with a maternity ward in the besieged port city of Mariupol and wounded at least 17 people, Ukrainian officials said, amid growing warnings from the West that Moscow’s invasion is about to take a more brutal and indiscriminate turn.

The ground shook more than a mile away when the Mariupol complex was hit by a series of blasts that blew out windows and ripped away much of the front of one building.

Police and soldiers rushed to the scene to evacuate victims, carrying out a heavily pregnant and bleeding woman on a stretcher.

Source: Aljazeera News

9 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

President Zelenskyy should have reconsidered his decision the moment US started retrieving her citizens from Ukraine.

If President Zelenskyy has agreed to Russia's terms and conditions, this war would have been curbed.

Later, they can sort things out diplomatically.

President Putin should stop this invasion too.

Only God knows how many lives and properties lost in the course of this war.

Did you know that this war can also lead to something else?

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Noted
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Saint1960: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Old news undecided

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by igbarasdynasty: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
So far so good we still living today
But we don't know what tomorrow brings
In this crazy world
People dying like flies every day
You read about it in the news
But you don't believe it
You'll only know about it
When the man in the long black coat
Knocks on your door
'Cause you're his next victim
As you are living in this.

Leaders starting wars anytime they want
Some for their rights
Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrongs that they do
- Lucky Dube

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by crown08(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Chai
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
Make d war spread enter Africa fast

9 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by sunkoye: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
It will soon be over for Putin.

For over the decades, Putin was seen as a leader who successfully stabilized and grew Russia economy...and restoring Russia from just power to a Major Power. But over the past few days...he threw all those out of the window. Sending Russia backward in golden jubilee.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Uzowee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2022
FTC

Modified: I missed it again
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
If not because of humanity,I would have said let them keep bombing those racist ass Ukrainians.

The people that still have time for racism when they are being invaded.

But we pray the war end

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Flamzey00(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin is a thug. He is a man of war and not peace. Russian wouldn’t give up on this battle they started without accomplishing their aim. As for me; e no concern me. Make I down 2 bottles of Alomo joor

2 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Tunagee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
War is never good.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
BBC and CNN warned that Russia will invade Ukraine.

The fools said it was western propaganda.

What's happening right now in Ukraine according to your beloved Eastern propaganda, peacekeeping operations?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
We never heard that US bombs landed in any hospital or home in Iraq but a million civilians died.

We know that after every propaganda has crumbled, they will resort to the tactics used in Syria by western media whereby 24/7 Assad "regime" was bombing children hospitals and maternity as if every inch of Syria was a hospital.

Now it's Putin regime forces (not Russian forces again) bombs maternity hospital to play into our emotions after 2 years of Corona virus deception by Dr Fauci and CNN that destroyed several lives.
Meanwhile US has admitted to having biological labs in Ukraine where bats, birds and animals are used to spread diseases which they will provide the 'cure'

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukrainian bombed their own.... All to prove a point to hasten " a no fly zone ish"

Putin is handling this war with kid gloves... This is 21st century and not WW1 era.
The bunker president is using the power of social media to capture the gullible minds.

The casualties were staged... that's not a hospital but a barrack
[i][s] I know the American Bulldogs will come for me [/s][/I]

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Doyou2019: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin Is an enemy of the world. He's got to go down for these war crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Ohislee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
This would be tagged as collateral damage.

Ukraine should learn from Iran, when to act and when not to.

2years ago, when Trump ordered the bombing of an Iranian General; General Quasem, the entire people of Iran were boiling seeking for revenge. At the end of the day, they allow wisdom prevail by not acting. Iran knew the consequence if they had acted based on their emotions.

This is the type of wisdom President Zelensky needs now to save his country. He should stop making his decisions with the hope that help would come from the west.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
I hope it won't affect their football club wey dey give steady over 2.5

2 Likes

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Brace up, the storm is coming.

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by iCauseTrouble: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
angry
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Factfinder1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ukraine will be worst than Iraq when Russia finishes with them...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Putin puting ur gun in ur pocket is ur wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Congressional Delegation Visits Taiwan / U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept / Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.