Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) (24110 Views)

Ukraine's Mariupol City Has Been '90%' Destroyed After Russia Besieged It / Ukrainian Children’s Hospital Completely Wiped Out By Russian Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by techWriter3: 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
renchoyer choy invasion spreachoy join Africa fast
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

President Zelenskyy should have reconsidered his decision the moment US started retrieving her citizens from Ukraine.

If President Zelenskyy has agreed to Russia's terms and conditions, this war would have been curbed.

Later, they can sort things out diplomatically.

President Putin should stop this invasion too.

Only God knows how many lives and properties lost in the course of this war.

Did you know that this war can also lead to something else?

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

which decision ?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
BUSHHUNTER:
Make d war spread enter Africa fast
Come spread am like coronavirus grin grin
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by TobiAbuja: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
The Russian propaganda machine is in disarray and can't keep up their misinformation on such a scanned. The Russian embassy to the UK even deleted a tweet claiming this attack was fake because of the insurmountable evidence and fact checking.

Yet still trolls on here continue to brown nose their master Putin

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
I don't think you're a Nigerian..you too Clear and bright up there.
Keegan:

What is taking free US visa you are crying up and down all about? Are all people living in the US better than those living elsewhere? Do you think people from other countries are senile like you and all they aim in life is going to America? You lack adequate reasoning capacity and all you know and dream about is America, America. Open your eyes and look at the beautiful world, it is much more than America.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

President Zelenskyy should have reconsidered his decision the moment US started retrieving her citizens from Ukraine.

If President Zelenskyy has agreed to Russia's terms and conditions, this war would have been curbed.

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

You sound like you are one of those afraid of standing against evil.
If the likes of Russia, UK, and US allowed Hitler, you may not have been born cause your ancestors would have been bombed years ago into the underworld.
Yes I know you love your life but always know people died so you can enjoy what you call freedom today.
Ukraine only wants freedom Russia wants control.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2022
This is war for you
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2022
Psalmistproject:

If the likes of Russia, UK, and US allowed Hitler, you may not have been born cause your ancestors would have been bombed years ago into the underworld.
Yes I know you love your life but always know people died so you can enjoy what you call freedom today.
Hitler is far better than the Joe Biden of America
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Psalmistproject:

Putin is not Hitler if Hitler had nukes he would have won
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Psalmistproject: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lovenorth:

Hitler is far better than the Joe Biden of America
I think you are being sarcastic.
Biden is a poor 21st century joke. He's fucking weak and a fraud. Hitler is carnage! An abomination! He actually hunt for Jews in every part of the world to slaughter.
Go and read about him and you will know that Idi Amin was a kind hearted saint.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Ukezeal: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
What was Putin's terms?

quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=110919955]Since the beginning of this cold war, you will surely agree with me that I have never been on anyone's side. All I want is peace of both countries.

May God help us all.

#WarIsNotTheAnswer
#StopWar

[/quote]
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by merits(m): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WE686bKKY

Source: Aljazeera News
Can they stop this war, what is the gain seff?

Well na them sabi, I dey watch in 5D from obodo Nigeria.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by cherryCola: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
igbarasdynasty:
So far so good we still living today
But we don't know what tomorrow brings
In this crazy world
People dying like flies every day
You read about it in the news
But you don't believe it
You'll only know about it
When the man in the long black coat
Knocks on your door
'Cause you're his next victim
As you are living in this.

Leaders starting wars anytime they want
Some for their rights
Some for fun and their own glory letting people die for the wrongs that they do
- Lucky Dube

come on a little boy, say your prayer before you sleep
little boy when down on his knees
and he said ooh lord
now the lay me down to sleep
I pray to lord my soul to keep
and if I die before I wake
I pray to lord my soul to take.
Cause we are living in a crazy world cry

1 Like

Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:56am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
If not because of humanity,I would have said let them keep bombing those racist ass Ukrainians.

The people that still have time for racism when they are being invaded.

But we pray the war end
They are racist because they didn't put visitors over their citizens. But when Nigerian government put foreign expertriates above its citizens you will still complain.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
Putin is a thug. He is a man of war and not peace. Russian wouldn’t give up on this battle they started without accomplishing their aim. As for me; e no concern me. Make I down 2 bottles of Alomo joor
Then let them come down and fight.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2022
Flamzey00:
Putin is a thug. He is a man of war and not peace. Russian wouldn’t give up on this battle they started without accomplishing their aim. As for me; e no concern me. Make I down 2 bottles of Alomo joor
Then let them come down and fight..
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 2:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Dpharisee:
We never heard that US bombs landed in any hospital or home in Iraq but a million civilians died.

We know that after every propaganda has crumbled, they will resort to the tactics used in Syria by western media whereby 24/7 Assad "regime" was bombing children hospitals and maternity as if every inch of Syria was a hospital.

Now it's Putin regime forces (not Russian forces again) bombs maternity hospital to play into our emotions after 2 years of Corona virus deception by Dr Fauci and CNN that destroyed several lives.
Meanwhile US has admitted to having biological labs in Ukraine where bats, birds and animals are used to spread diseases which they will provide the 'cure'
Aboki what exactly are you saying?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 2:07am On Mar 11, 2022
tonididdy:
Ukrainian bombed their own.... All to prove a point to hasten " a no fly zone ish"

Putin is handling this war with kid gloves... This is 21st century and not WW1 era.
The bunker president is using the power of social media to capture the gullible minds.

The casualties were staged... that's not a hospital but a barrack
[i][s] I know the American Bulldogs will come for me [/s][/I]
Are you sure you are the one talking or the hate in you, taught you in the mosque, better look within to know the one that is speaking.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 5:32am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
They are racist because they didn't put visitors over their citizens. But when Nigerian government put foreign expertriates above its citizens you will still complain.
fool did I say Nigeria?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 7:11am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
Aboki what exactly are you saying?
It's not for little kids with a smartphone like you to understand
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 7:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Dpharisee:

It's not for little kids with a smartphone like you to understand
Simply you wrote gibberish, you don't even understand what you wrote.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
fool did I say Nigeria?
Why do you expect a foreign country to place higher priority on visitors more than their citizens, but here in Nigeria you people will be complaining how the armed forces are maltreating you because of foreigners, do you think the government and its forces will maltreat you if they place value on you more than the visitors? Even you that is shouting racism but can't see your fellow countryman because of tribalism which is worst?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by Meedass(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2022
sunkoye:
It will soon be over for Putin.

For over the decades, Putin was seen as a leader who successfully stabilized and grew Russia economy...and restoring Russia from just power to a Major Power. But over the past few days...he threw all those out of the window. Sending Russia backward in golden jubilee.

Go and Google what ukraine did the the don bass and Luhansk region of ukraine when the wanted to break out of ukraine and stand on their own!! Take note this is a Russian speaking region of ukraine.. this happened for years until 2015
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
babajero:
Why do you expect a foreign country to place higher priority on visitors more than their citizens, but here in Nigeria you people will be complaining how the armed forces are maltreating you because of foreigners, do you think the government and its forces will maltreat you if they place value on you more than the visitors? Even you that is shouting racism but can't see your fellow countryman because of tribalism which is worst?
motherfucker did I say Nigeria again?
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
deebrownneymar:
This is propaganda news to make you think many people were killed. Has any nation killed more than America?

Your mamas obo has been battered by war hahaha
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by deebrownneymar: 1:30am On Mar 12, 2022
I’m pretty sure you’re talking about your mother who has been a prostitute since she was a year old lmao. That’s why you don’t know your real father till tomorrow sef lmao

zinaunreal:

Your mamas obo has been battered by war hahaha
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 2:44am On Mar 12, 2022
compton11:
motherfucker did I say Nigeria again?
Your insults shows how ignorant you are, ok simply explain to me how placing higher priority over their citizens translates to racism.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2022
babajero:
Your insults shows how ignorant you are, ok simply explain to me how placing higher priority over their citizens translates to racism.
explain why they forcefully chase down a black woman with his little child down when she has already boarded a train.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2022
compton11:
explain why they forcefully chase down a black woman with his little child down when she has already boarded a train.
Was the woman cleared to enter before chasing her down? How can you leave your country because it is not working, and travel to another country and they accepted you, and when crises came up you want the same country that accepted you to leave their own citizens and carter to you first, if not you call them racist, that is being selfish.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by compton11(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2022
babajero:
Was the woman cleared to enter before chasing her down? How can you leave your country because it is not working, and travel to another country and they accepted you, and when crises came up you want the same country that accepted you to leave their own citizens and carter to you first, if not you call them racist, that is being selfish.
Boy

First of all,in situation like that the vulnerables(children and women irrespective of their race)are saved first,but black, India,Arab women and children were not allowed to board train,what a fvck and your dumb ass is still defending that it ain't racism.
Re: Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraine’s Mariupol (Pictures) by babajero(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
compton11:
Boy

First of all,in situation like that the vulnerables(children and women irrespective of their race)are saved first,but black, India,Arab women and children were not allowed to board train,what a fvck and your dumb ass is still defending that it ain't racism.
I am really surprised that a tribalist like you is against racism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawlessness Is A Crime Against Our Country – South African President / Zelensky Says Ukraine Ready To Discuss Deal / Michelle Obama Stuns At The 2017 ESPYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.