Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition (20279 Views)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by GardenOfGod(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
grin
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by funshint(m): 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
What kind of nonsense news is this...this Igbos sef undecided
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Mikolo70(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Tinubu will get wet in his pants today! grin

The drug patron thought APC will give him their ticket
Your sickness never go ni?
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by PHIPEX(m): 9:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Pro Lagos people who go issue proclamation for una call for convention?

Next Tomorrow is deadline, if akanudohe no send una, make una kiss convention bye bye
It's more like a seasons film, this convention wahala no dey end.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
The sooner Tinubu realise the north would eat his campaign money and still vote for their own the better grin

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Truthisunique2: 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
PHIPEX:
It's more like a seasons film, this convention wahala no dey end.
e go end?

We already know they must submit name by June 3, so by April, May convention go set when bumi wants
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fiscus105:

Trash, he himself said it categorically that he is not contesting for president or VP, in fact , not contesting for senate as usual for all other retiring Governors.

He buttressed his claim by saying only Buhari can convinced him, .........this means almost impossible for him to contest.

No politician with such magnitude ambition will deny such openly on international television at this time
Are you a learner or just new in Nigeria politics, so you want him to come and tell you that he is scheming to be VP? They don't contest the position of VP in Party primaries you only scheme yourself to be appointed by the eventual winner of the primary, hence the diniar. Telling you that Buhari is the only person that can convinced him means he has a hidden agenda. Our politicians are known to denounce contesting elective position, when they eventually came out against their previous statement, they will tell you that it was their constituentcy that persuade them to come out again.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by HRMK: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2022
ONLY A FOOL WILL TRUST ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN!EACH HAS HIS OR HER OWN HIDDEN AGENDA!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by ArewaNorth: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Jonah2022:

https://thetrumpetng.com/el-rufai-the-self-appointed-spokesman-could-sell-the-north-and-apc-for-his-vp-ambition/

I always wonder how can these kind of animals win election by always stereotyping group of people and always giving them bad names alleging nonexisting agenda.
Nonsense people, for the past 23yrs since our return to democracy South ruled for 16yrs but with only 7yrs of Buhari they're all over social and mainstream media blackmailing, intimidating and accusing Fulani for their self inflicted Mayhem.
Masari, Ganduje, Zulum, Sani Bello, El Rufai, or I can say all Northern Govwrnors endorsed Southern ticket under APC but lack of confidence, cowardice and disorganisation is still making u people spitting all sort of rubbish and blame games!
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by ityP(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Elrufai is acting script they are all together the fulanis

Who doesn't know this already? grin
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by ityP(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Fiscus105:

Trash, he himself said it categorically that he is not contesting for president or VP, in fact , not contesting for senate as usual for all other retiring Governors.

He buttressed his claim by saying only Buhari can convinced him, .........this means almost impossible for him to contest.

No politician with such magnitude ambition will deny such openly on international television at this time

He also said he didn't want to be governor, that it was Buhari that begged him. He hinted that if he is Buhari begs him again, he will contest. Na scam bros. Buhari didn't beg him to be governor
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by ityP(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Are you a learner or just new in Nigeria politics, so you want him to come and tell you that he is scheming to be VP? They don't contest the position of VP in Party primaries you only scheme yourself to be appointed by the eventual winner of the primary, hence the diniar. Telling you that Buhari is the only person that can convinced him means he has a hidden agenda. Our politicians are known to denounce contesting elective position, when they eventually came out against their previous statement, they will tell you that it was their constituentcy that persuade them to come out again.

That dude no sabi politics. He dey believe politicians where Sabi lie grin
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Johnjames11: 12:12am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Johnjames11: 12:15am On Mar 11, 2022
God have mercy
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by magdaleneudo: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2022
Oh my God
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Kwestionair: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

Story. I will remind you of this post in few months

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Kwestionair: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Odidigboigbo:

You guys think of negative always, anyway I don't blame you but those in govt over the year.

Elrufai going nowhere as far as presidency is concerned, he himself know is not fitted to that permutation and no longer in the main corridor of power as it used to be.

Even if he doesn't say it on channel, a real follower of Nigerian politic would have known that el rufai had been dropped among cabal more that 2 years ago, he too is seen it from distance now.
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

I will also remember you, its less than three months.

Compare how osinbajo is replying and how rufai replied.
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by DMerciful(m): 5:05am On Mar 11, 2022
What makes you think Bubu will not convince him? He is speaking from both sides of his mouth by saying he will not contest yhen saying he will contest if Bubu convinced him
Fiscus105:

No politician with such magnitude ambition will deny such openly on international television at this time .

You guys should compare how osinbanjo used to reply with how rufai replied,
Body language of a man is very important in decoding his inner taught jare
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 7:16am On Mar 11, 2022
DMerciful:
What makes you think Bubu will not convince him? He is speaking from both sides of his mouth by saying he will not contest yhen saying he will contest if Bubu convinced him

What makes u think bubu will convince him to vote?
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

You guys think of negative always, anyway I don't blame you but those in govt over the year.

Elrufai going nowhere as far as presidency is concerned, he himself know is not fitted to that permutation and no longer in the main corridor of power as it used to be.

Even if he doesn't say it on channel, a real follower of Nigerian politic would have known that el rufai had been dropped among cabal more that 2 years ago, he too is seen it from distance now.
I only brought you to order on a typical Nigerian politician, holding them to their words is just like holding a rainmaker to his word. I never told you that he will be next VP, I only said all of them are scheming to aligned themselves in one position or the other, that is the game of politics. Him telling you that he is not scheming to position himself for 2023, is big lie from the pit of hell.
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Llight101(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

No politician with such magnitude ambition will deny such openly on international television at this time .

You guys should compare how osinbanjo used to reply with how rufai replied,
Body language of a man is very important in decoding his inner taught jare
Hahahahaha.... It's like you're new to Nigerian politics, at the end of the day he will be like, Buhari convinced me to contest
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2022
He already gave a condition meaning he has provided a leeway to contest or give excuse
Fiscus105:

What makes u think bubu will convince him to vote?
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by MrUchenna1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
chameleon in power
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Llight101:

Hahahahaha.... It's like you're new to Nigerian politics, at the end of the day he will be like, Buhari convinced me to contest

Oga, Elrufai has been schemed out.

Elrufai not going for president or VP.

If truly u understand how politics is going ooooo.

Elrufai had influence in the first , three year of buhari, the influence shrink over the year most especially when kyari left the stage. He too is almost onlooker.
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kwestionair:

And if it goes against ur taught?

I watched that program live, how seun was interviewing him, his body language contenance and several of such interviews with different politicians on channel TV
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Kwestionair: 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if it goes against ur taught?

I watched that program live, how seun was interviewing him, his body language contenance and several of such interviews with different politicians on channel TV

Zero f*cks is what I give
Re: El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition by Fiscus105(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kwestionair:

Hope u re following event ,I also believed you have read another thread, where they say presidency keep elrufai under watch?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Auto Policy Will Create 700,000 Jobs - FG / Obasanjo: National Assembly Is A Den Of Corruption Occupied By Unarmed Robbers / Presidential & Governorship Aspirants Will Write Exam In 2019 - KOWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.