Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair (8794 Views)

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by 184ff: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
At least, he said their leader, meaning himself and his ilk.

Did he say ipob leader? What is your business with who he choose as his leader?

Is that how democracy will be practised in biafuro?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by 184ffivee: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Is not 30k bmc again?

Yes oh. Mine is not even up to 18k.

Na 6k job dem promise me.

But what has ipob got to do with Nigeria politics? What happened to our biafuro?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by 184ffivee: 3:52am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Yes oh, all Igbos have left nairaland.

Everyone is now a Nigerian.

Very funny pipu. grin
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by 18fo4: 3:54am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

If I left my vulcaniser job to be sweeping the street for 3k a month, how is that the business of ipob from biafuro? Shouldn't you be interested in growing your billion dollars?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:56am On Mar 11, 2022
legallyminded:
Tinubu urchins will soon arrive

The brainwashed delusional Mkpuru mirri cannibals from AfghanEastern are here already wailing and crying like lunatics that they are.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:58am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr125:
I swear to Allah.........this Iragbiji baba called Tinubu no get sense, wahlai! Was the bullion van criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar democratic when he singlehandedly kicked Ambode out of Lagos state government house because the latter refused to increase his monthly settlements as lagos landlord?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by sadaxxx: 4:59am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol, a party that has a minimum of 2 factions per state is talking about internal democracy?? grin
The convention they're afraid of is the funeral service of the APC, and I can't wait for them to "hold it" grin
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by IPIGSRHYPO: 5:00am On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
Racoon:
Perhaps the pee poo bullion vans man has forgotten that there is nothing fair, just or democratic about the APC as a party and government. Imagine how they have handled the issue of nepotism alone under this govt. See how the party is being runned by the northern cabals.

"..One of the governors from the North-East geopolitical zone protested that “the cabal formed by our other colleagues has suf­focated the life out of APC. The party has been reduced to the equivalent of a drug-dealing gang where decisions are now based on who can manipulate President (Muhammadu) Bu­hari better...."
[/s]

Trash as usual. Keep it up boy.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by cardoctor(m): 5:21am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes ooo
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Bullion van
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Ijoba85: 5:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Why do you reason with your anus? What if you are picked up and asked to defend your false statements, can you ? Your likes will just come on social media with your 10mb to type rubbish. I pity you
ThEGodFaThEr125:
I swear to Allah.........this Iragbiji baba called Tinubu no get sense, wahlai! Was the bullion van criminal and most wanted drug baron after Pablo Escobar democratic when he singlehandedly kicked Ambode out of Lagos state government house because the latter refused to increase his monthly settlements as lagos landlord?
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by ThEGodFaThEr125: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Ijoba85:
Why do you reason with your anus? What if you are picked up and asked to defend your false statements, can you ? Your likes will just come on social media with your 10mb to type rubbish. I pity you
Shut up! I comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh from Igbęsa Ogun state cannot be cowed or threatened by anybody let alone the iragbiji born criminal cum cocaine crack head popularly known as lagos landlord. We have verifiable facts detailing how the Opolo-eyed Chicago Boston drug baron and drug addict used alphabeta to siphone Lagos State funds while impoverishing lagosians into dry panla fish.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by lexy2014: 6:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Michelle70:
He said the truth sha.

Truth indeed. How did his wife become sole candidate for senatorship in APC? Will he allow any other person contest against his wife?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Salvador1: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean in response to ipob pigs that have no stake in Nigeria but keep sniffing Tinubu's farts because of Nigeria presidency?

What is the latest Kanu’s broadcast on our biafla?
thunder fire Tinubu left nyash.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Salvador1: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Tinubu will die of heart attack if APC doesn't give him the ticket!

and he will be returned in body bag back to iregbeji.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Tareq1105: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr125:

May Sango forgive you for saying what you don't have knowledge of.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Tareq1105: 7:01am On Mar 11, 2022
Salvador1:
and he will be returned in body bag back to iregbeji.

You're not his god.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Salvador1: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

You're not his god.
but he and his son cause the death of innocent souls at lekki toll gate m
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by Theunbothered: 7:27am On Mar 11, 2022
For peace to reign in Nigeria APC must be destroyed
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by gracealonev: 7:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Just like Tinubu is democratic in the running of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by stevups(m): 7:42am On Mar 11, 2022
Tinubu I love
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by bluecircle470: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr125:

Him still get sense pass your generations
Re: Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair by emmykk(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean in response to ipob pigs that have no stake in Nigeria but keep sniffing Tinubu's farts because of Nigeria presidency?

What is the latest Kanu’s broadcast on our biafla?

Alaye was Tinubu fair to ambode? And he want fairness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State Ministry Of Works Launches "Commissioner's Diary" Series / APP Withdraws Petition Against Tinubu, APC, INEC / Funny Independence Day Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.