Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine (27162 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Emmyxclusive: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

This is like a war between cousins for crying out loud!
But the war mongering west wants to drag us into hell
cousin that's bombing his cousin's children abi
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by NobleSeed(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
donforeign:
oga shut up e ... Even if Putin fart, to you na format
make I shut up untop my own opinion
Let's wait and see how this unfolds.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Themandator: 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Russia has always bragged to have 900,00 troops , why isn't Putin sending some of those troops into Ukraine, but instead a world power like Russia is begging Terrorists/jihadists to help them take over Ukraine
Putin confused Nairalanders should come and defend Putin on this one
[/b]

Let the jihadist move to Ukraine. Israel will then attack Iran

Isreal already made the statement that the tike to attack Iran is now
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Themandator: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
callme9mm:
I Think This War Will Last Longer Than We Think.

We All Know USA And Her Allies Hates To Bow , And I Don’t Think Russia Is Ready In Any Way To Back Down.

The End Result Might Lead To A Nuclear War And Disaster.

The war is for the long haul. That is what America wants... Russia must be prepared to fund long years of crisis in Ukraine

If they threatened nuclear war they will lose support of China.. Nuclear weapons are deterrents not actual war weapons
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by anonymous1759(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
pquaver:

Kai.. I waited patiently for u to surprise but u could not. What a foolish comment.. Where are the terrorists from Syria and other Arab world who took refugee in EU? U have never lived in Europe with ur comment.. My friend what u just said can happen it won't pass I or two incidents.. We live daily with thousands of refugees and funny thing u don't know is that their kids end up with European mindset not Middle East so if u don't know knwo it. 2 pls do u think EU is Nigeria? U keep bringing up boko haram as reference.. Wooo I won't argue with u I will leave u with ur level. Let Putin bring his terrorists we are waiting no one is afreid of him anymore.

Sometimes you guys just speak like ROBOTS. Why did trump banned some Muslim countries into the United States with all the advanced technology they've. What are they trying to avoid ? Who brought religion to us? Is it not the west and arabs ?

Even the Roman Catholic Church was once and extremist organization then killing and maiming based on religious ideologies .
Even in Nigeria we still have fanatics who can do anything to quench their sense of satisfaction.

The white supremacist are they don't inclined to European culture or education? Why are they still killing people ?
They're fanatics too in their own beliefs that's why they do what they do.
Forget what you're saying that western culture can tame an immigrant child. It all boils down to how the parent raise the child .
You can only teach a child to hate , all child are innocent before Ideology comes in . Go and read up some terrorist Attacks in Europe and America it's all carried out by extremists who believe in one ideology or the order irrespective of the education or background.

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by toxtimmy: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
you are officially a confused man... boko haram rules your country and you are fighting online for ukraine...even ukraine does not want your fellow nigerian student (i can assure some of these nigerian students in ukraine speak the same tribal language as you) to live thier country but to use them as shields against russia and eastern ukraine forces.

they say the most dreaded enemy of a black man is another black man... and you proof that on here.

KaluwisxPRO:

Which volunteers that Russia’s media cannot provide their identities? When did they start recruiting volunteers to have 16k already signed up?

Ukrainian soldiers are not being brutal to captured Russians because it is the humane thing to do when you realize those used are kids and uninformed (Russia has no strong military, another lie from the Kremlin).

And WTF should I be the one to fight a BOKO HARAM? Do I look like I give a F about the dead military Fraud going on ?? Since you’re sympathetic to the plights of Nigerian millitary, I hope you Join them so you can be taught a lesson by your Terrorists brothers who killed more than 20 Nigerian soldiers days ago.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by bepositive11: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Making my blood boil!! He can't even fight the war and is now letting volunteers in! angry

ChangetheChange:
Putin also backed plans to allow volunteers to fight in Ukraine, where he has sent thousands of Russian troops in what he calls a "special military operation."

"If you see that there are people who want on a voluntary basis (to help east Ukraine's separatists), then you need to meet them halfway and help them move to combat zones," Putin told Shoigu during a televised Security Council meeting.

According to Shoigu, more than 16,000 volunteers — mostly from the Middle East — have appealed to join the military action.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/03/11/russia-attacks-ukraine-as-its-happening-a76553

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-volunteers-welcome-help-fight-against-ukrainian-forces-2022-03-11/
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by uunwanaobong3: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na see what zelenskyy foolishness has caused in a once beautiful Ukraine.......... American and NATO are sending mercenary for Ukrainian government to fight Russia AND Russian are also using middle East mercenary to fight Ukrainian government inside Ukraine...... My brother, tell me who is suffering and losing? The answer is ukrain and her people........ Zelenskyy want to turn Ukraine to Afghanistan where fighters and terrorist from all over the world came to fight and die... And NATO and Russia are helping him to do just that. Stubborn and stupid comedian boy novice president who decided to turn his country to a world battle ground.

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Emmyxclusive: 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Demolakay:

why are d media jst givin us info concerning only Russia's casualties nd not Ukraine too? propaganda at its best! its very sure dat should Russia loose 500soldiers,Ukraine would loose more of or triple of dat,bsides dose saying Russia are being defeated,dats why dey are recruiting volunteers,should knw dat Russia cannot devolve its professional fighters in Ukraine,d situation dere is not a war,look at most of Russian soldiers being captured nd paraded on d media,do dey look like professional Russian fighters? Russia itself confirmed dat most of d pple being use to prosecute d war are conscript.newbie soldiers. nd sinced west has been sending fighters from different countries to help Ukraine covertly,what stops Russia from allowing volunteers fight on its behalf? We all knw d solution to dis issue is diplomacy,but d west is nt buggling down on its ego,at d same time Russia too is nt backing down! dere is need for both to sit down and discuss issues mutually.Ego tripping will nt solve d problem.
Did the media not inform u when 70 Ukrainian soldiers were bombed? I think the media doing a good job so far, I personally watch France24, yes u may qtag them western media but they have been dodging for a good job, the internet is helping too dough it's aiding fake news as well but I can tell fake from authentic. That's how one girls was arguing yesterday that putin said" if Nigeria allow her untrained youth take part in the war he will bomb Nigeria starting from Lagos "
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by bepositive11: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
ivolt:
Fake news.
Putin doesn't need foreign fighters, he can take the whole of Ukraine within 2 hours if he wants undecided
For now, Putin is not fighting any war, it is all western propaganda.

Do you know that the average Russian is even poorer than the average Indian? Please stop talking trash!

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by pacespot(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by bepositive11: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
F4ku:
Nah this shit is about to escalate to a level we never expected...

I'm telling you. We can only wait and see how it plays out
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by blacknoir: 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
I though Putin was putting it into Ukraine, if he was winning the war y the volunteers .he should allow nairaland head slammers to join as well
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ukraine how many times i dey call u especially that one in abuja.... u better give ur brain sense oooo....

Hmmmmm!!!.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by DerrickzB: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Russia has always bragged to have 900,00 troops , why isn't Putin sending some of those troops into Ukraine, but instead a world power like Russia is begging Terrorists/jihadists to help them take over Ukraine
[/b]

Loool!! Do not misinform people bro!! The news said volunteers, not Putin pleading with people. Since Russia is so weak, why hasn’t US and EU invaded them like they did Iraq for invading Kuwait??…

1 Like

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

[/b]
Ok answer this question?
USA boast of 1m personel why does it still makes use of macenaries?
They used mercenaries in Iraq and Aghan

2 Likes

Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by otabuko(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Russia has not entered this war yet!
These are mostly militias from satellite countries,
exactly my thoughts too!
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Ofiadiegwu: 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

Russia has not entered this war yet!
These are mostly militias from satellite countries,

Come on, some Generals and Cornels have been reported both captured and killed in Several instances in this Ukraine war, yet you say this to us??

You want us to follow you believe that all the tanks and aircrafts and armaments being used in Ukraine are in the hands of militias?

Who told you the Russian federation led by autocratic leaders give room for militias??

If you know security very well, you ought to know Russia wouldn't allow a "militia" group hold the weapons being used against Ukraine because such weapons can oust Putin himself from the Kremlin.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by sulaak(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

[/b]

The United States used mercenaries in Iraq and Afghanistan, in fact, the majority of the operators were mercenaries. This should be worrying for Ukraine because Putin has admitted that he plans to turn Ukraine into Allepo.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by KaluwisxPRO: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
toxtimmy:
you are officially a confused man... boko haram rules your country and you are fighting online for ukraine...even ukraine does not want your fellow nigerian student (i can assure some of these nigerian students in ukraine speak the same tribal language as you) to live thier country but to use them as shields against russia and eastern ukraine forces.

they say the most dreaded enemy of a black man is another black man... and you proof that on here.

Boko Haram is not fighting my country. Boko Haram is dealing with the North and the Nigerian army.

There are other regions in the country besides the North, and I don’t GAF for shits they can turn it to deserts since Northerns consider them their kinsmen and business associates.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by DerrickzB: 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Keep quiet stop typing thrash

Easy bro, e never reach that level.

Meanwhile with all the back drops, Russia has eaten deep into Ukraine.. is there something I am missing??
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by DerrickzB: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Russian soldiers are being captured and killed like like animals in Ukraine

I have seen your moniker 3 times now!! You are pro west bro!! Enjoy
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by toxtimmy: 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
do you even know who born you at this stage?... who is your president? is your president the de facto head of boko haram?... how many southerners/easterners in the army are in the fore front of boko haram that are being slaughtered?

are you a major general of the cyber wing of boko haram as it appears so? do you want me to send you a pig emoji?

KaluwisxPRO:

Boko Haram is not fighting my country. Boko Haram is dealing with the North and the Nigerian army.

There are other regions in the country besides the North, and I don’t GAF for shits they can turn it to deserts since Northerns consider them their kinsmen and business associates.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by isahsalee: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:
When you tell these kids Putin has ran out of gas, they open their gutter to tell you Russia has 1.5M soldiers. To them, the west lives on Propaganda and Russia does not.

Child Soldiers, Terrorists from Syria is what Putin is counting as Russian soldiers, people who had no idea they were attacking their neighbors.

Dead military equipment with no logistic intelligence, Putin lies everyday on TV.

1. We’re not planning to attack Ukrainine - Next 2days He does the opposite.

2. Stationed 190k troops at Ukrainian border, it is just a drill- that drill according to US intelligence is what actually killed the morale of those soldiers and wasted their resources.

3. Any country that interferes will face severe consequences - NATO and US supplies Ukraine arms, Putin does nothing.

4. Announced a cease fire - Hours later, Bombs Civilians and Children Hospital

5. Hires Terrorists from Syria and brand them Volunteers. Where are your Chechen warriors?? Most have been killed.

6. Opens door for refugees leading to his dead sanctioned country by deceit.

7. False flag statement of US bio lab in Ukraine - Because he plans to use bio/chemical weapons.

Let wait and watch, Ukraine is winning the war!
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by TimeAfterTime: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
THRASH!!!!

WIPE YOUR DEAD TEARS!!!!

ChangetheChange:

Russian soldiers are being captured and killed like like animals in Ukraine
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by NigeriaZoo: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:

Who told you that, there are many more countries supporting Russia

Yes, like Syria and Azerbaijan grin grin
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by NigeriaZoo: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
ken6488:

You are a fool for thinking Russia has entered fully this is just a portion, main troops are stationed to counter NATO This is a proxy war

Keep dreaming.

NATO will use Russian army to do ye ye
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by ken6488(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

Keep dreaming.

NATO will use Russian army to do ye ye
Well Putin is playing nato by sending in foreigners
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elianawalker:
who told you the war has started?

Russia hasn't unleashed war mode on Ukraine

What more does he have to unleash? Ukrainians stood there ground therefore Putin has lost this already..
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Elsueno: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
pquaver:

Is boko haram not in Nigeria, can boko haram leave Nigeria and go start their nonsense in South Africa..
Terrorist do it, that is in their own country.. They are leavng their country and coming to EU.. I thought I was talking with a deep thinker now.. Pls how do they want to establish this routes in a country that is already existing before they came.. Abeg enlighten me.. I dey wait

Even terrorists get territory, that one na Al-shabab area of influence, one of d main reason South Africa deployed over 1k troops & equipments to pembah is not only to protect thier investments, but make sure terror attacks no reach them too. in fact, during d Libia conflicts, Nobody ever thought Islamic jihadists can even survive in Nigeria...
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Holaomoakin(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Putin enter fire from frying pan.
Re: Putin: Russia To Use 16,000 Middle East Volunteers To Fight Ukraine by Buliwyf: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
StaffofOrayan:

We all saw Russia take back Syria 'on the eve of defeat'
From another western back militia I might add!
With foreign fighters no less!

More mindless ignorance. You mean Russia supported the government of Syria to win against a small US backed militia right? You guys don't know how you sound.

Even the US couldn't win in the Vietnam war. That's not to say the Vietnam army were great then. Once you open your eyes and analyse stuff without emotions you will sound more like someone who knows what he is saying. For now keep boasting and looking for attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Max Azzarello, Man Who Set Himself On Fire Outside Trump Trial Court, Dies / Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Supreme Court Blocks Trump From Cancelling Daca Immigration Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.