Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,746 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) (16762 Views)

Olawoyin Magaji Is Dead! Kwara Assembly Majority Leader Dies / N1b Car Purchase: EFCC Freezes Oyo Assembly Finance Director's Account / Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by ijustdey: 10:53am On Mar 11, 2022
Constituents attack Oyo Majority Leader, wife, supporters in Ogbomoso

By Yinka Adeniran,

The Majority Leader of the Oyo State House of Assembly, Sanjo Adedoyin, his wife and some of his supporters were on Tuesday attacked by constituents.

The attack occurred during the Ogbomoso South Local Government meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The lawmaker said the attack was the handiwork of some perceived political enemies.

He urged his supporters not to retaliate, saying they should allow peace to reign.

Sources said the meeting, which holds fortnightly, was held at Methodist Primary School, Arowomole, Ogbomoso. It turned riotous when the lawmaker tried to enter the venue.

A source, who is a member of the party, said Adedoyin attracted the wrath and anger of the youth in the constituency as a result of his neglect of members since his emergence as a lawmaker and the majority leader.

Adedoyin, popularly called Sanjay, was also accused of locking the party’s local government secretariat, owing to the perceived feud between Governor Seyi Makinde and former Majority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mulikat Akande-Adeola.

He was said to have been playing loyalty card to the ex-House leader, which Akande-Adeola had dissociated herself from.

The Nation learnt that trouble started when the party leaders at the local government level had to look for another space to be used as a secretariat.

Adedoyin said his wife was not attacked, but was on the scene of the incident.

He confirmed that he was injured after he was stoned at a very close range.

Adedoyin said the leadership issue that rocked the recent party primary necessitated the decision to close the secretariat, adding that it was collectively agreed that another office should be secured.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/constituents-attack-oyo-majority-leader-wife-supporters-in-ogbomoso/amp/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by segunelijah01: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
He said the same thing a couple of months ago.

Same story over an d over agai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Chijeep(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Surprised package

Make these people go sidon na...
Them go chop our money come social media they blow grammar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by inoki247: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
All Nigeria politicians needs to chop stone cos dey ar all useless...

26 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Lalami3232(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
The masses go get sense laslas.
Na only suffering na dey fit give a Blackman sense for this life. Make una continue to sell vote because of salt and #200, una go suffer the pain for 8yrs. If to say 9ja na some European countries, alot of our leaders suppose dey jail after their term. A con3 this blessed dey suffer like say no tomorrow. Wetin UAE get pass us? Make we forget UAE and come down to Africa. Wetin South Africa get pass us? Laslas, we go wise with time, but it may be too late.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go ****"

7 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Dreamhighnow(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
When are they stoning Buhari?

He ruined Nigeria more and just cruising around the world

I wonder if that man has conscience

I looked back to 2015 and all I can say is that we have been scammed and robbed in broad day light

Well we have plenty of these evil looters across Nigeria in every party

Who go rescue Nigeria?

Don’t bother quoting me if You can eat Buhari poo or any political office holder. You can sell your soul for peanuts and your generation suffers in a destroyed society

7 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by pehay: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Revenge of the masses...

1 Like

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by WebWriter: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oga
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by omoredia: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
Support #omoredia4president2023
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by barinav: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https://images./3stpdmgoRZEDDTJMBvSLV8.jpg[/img]

[url=/sM3g][img]https://i./3OK6Q.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://i./3OK6U.gif[/img]
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Cryofigbos: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
PDP shenanigans.......we will know if d ppl of abakaliki will come and vote in OYO in d next election

3 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Frosheer(m): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
good call
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Viraltrends123: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
It's better we start stoning then, just like they did in Ghana. Or are we going to leave this struggle to our children and grandchildren. We can't face our oppressors, during election we will come out massively to vote Atiku and Tinubu, fight for them, argue in support of them, while we die in silence. Same thing Ojukwu did with the lives of 2 million Igbos, they will just appeared on TV or campaign group, tell us this is what they want, say or promise rubbish to convince us, the next thing you see us doing is to start fighting voting them.

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Iamdbull: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

This reminds me of how I was stoned at a show I did a couple of years ago, listen to my song here https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/never-lived

and tell me if I deserve to be stoned

1 Like

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Bahamas95(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
All Nigerian polithiefcians deserve to be stoned.

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Blackfire(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thugs hungry thugs stoned him...
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by crossfm: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stone them all,PDP and APC are one and the same.

Useless politicians everywhere. How can a rich country like Nigeria be this poor.
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Thinktwicemybro: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Same way Nigerians should stone that 85 years old billion van thief and his online 30k gang.

Afonjas are beginning to have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by ursullalinda(f): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
We need more of this to reset their brains.......wicked leaders
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Purity79: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good 4u
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
pehay:
Revenge of the masses...
Those are not masses. More like the uual PDP gangster wars wink

2 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by Kingpele(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good for the polithief, let them stone him small but please let his skull remain intact, I don't trust this Afonjas they fit use style mine his skull set awon erudite skullers alas( skullaship global)

1 Like

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by TotoGame(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Afonjas are bunch of hypocrites... stoning a petty thief but defending a bullion van thief both online and offline

Yorubas are happy slaves tho!
Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by aspabay(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Same way Nigerians should stone that 85 years old billion van thief and his online 30k gang.

Afonjas are beginning to have sense.
You really need to grow up.

I only doubt if that is still possible though

5 Likes

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by omowolewa: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
They should stone him with Voters Card and not pebbles, that's criminal

1 Like

Re: Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) by yezabu: 12:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
What a disgrace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Conviction Of Faisal Maina, reduces jail term / Governors Express Worry Over High Naira Exchange Rate / Ondo APC Primaries : Tinubu's Camp In Disarray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.