Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? (1683 Views)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by Saao(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2022
hello everyone
i paid vio officer 65k to get all the documents regarding a car i bought 2021 including road worthiness particular since 30th november 2021, after much posting, i got all documents from him last month except road worthiness, the document start reading from january. for road worthiness he came up with so much stories now he refused to pick my calls or whatsapp message.
note: i met him here, and he is popular person here, will soon call him out, let me get my document first.

please Nairalander, how can i get my road wordiness particular? please help
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by harqinhola(m): 11:03am On Mar 11, 2022
pls post his Moniker . Secondly, i think you may have to take your car to a VIO office for physical verification before u can get the road worthiness cert.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by Saao(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2022
harqinhola:
pls post his Moniker . Secondly, i think you may have to take your car to a VIO office for physical verification before u can get the road worthiness cert.
i will post his moniker soon if he didnt get my documents. please if i go to vio office, do u know the particular office i will go to and how long it takes?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by harqinhola(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2022
Saao:
i will post his moniker soon if he didnt get my documents. please if i go to vio office, do u know the particular office i will go to and how long it takes?

Go to the nearest VIO office to make enquiry
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by Saao(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2022
harqinhola:

Go to the nearest VIO office to make enquiry
ok then
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by Dododawa01: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Latest two days you get your road worthiness
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by Saao(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Dododawa01:
Latest two days you get your road worthiness
ok so how do i go about it? And do u know how much it will cost? Which documents do use?
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by ospreywin(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2022
Excuse me sir, sorry to ask ooo.... You paid 65k for vehicle documents, is it Nigerian used or Tokunbo?

If you've been driving around Lagos State with no roadworthiness there's possibility you would have incurred 20k fine check payvis. ng if your vehicle has been billed first, don't take your vehicle to vio office for road worthiness, walk in jejely and request for it after checking you didn't have any unpaid bill. Then, you take your vehicle for inspection then the road worthiness will be issued to you. But if you can't stress for the inspection, let's help you run it. Check my signature for contact
Re: Please Help, How Can I Get Road Worthiness Of My Car? by BoboKush(m): 5:28am On Mar 19, 2022
Road worthiness is 5k via there office..... If u use agent because of the run around he will definitely add few amount which shld nt be a big deal

Like someone said earlier its best if u av been driving around lagos n camera don caption ur car without road worthiness u might av incur 20k fine

Confirm first this

(1) (Reply)

Jetta Vs Passat Vs Altima / Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! / Car Fire: Know the signs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.