Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! (1682 Views)

Stolen Car!!! Plsss Help / The Case About My Stolen Car Which I Found. / Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by Godwill11: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stolen Car alert !!!!

Gray Toyota Camry 2005 model with plate number : kJA836CJ Reg State: Lagos contact me on my direct line if found 08131564928

The car was stolen at gun point today Wednesday 30th 2014 around 7pm evening in delta state Ughelli The car mileage is about 17k please call me or nearest police station if found thanks and God bless you[center][/center]

Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by expert101(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Report to the police- Boarder Police and Spare parts dealers in Lagos.

You need to do radio announcements etc...
The car will steal be in Lagos.
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by erico2k2(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2014
Godwill11: Stolen Car alert !!!!

Gray Toyota Camry 2005 model with plate number : kJA836CJ Reg State: Lagos contact me on my direct line if found 08131564928

The car was stolen at gun point today Wednesday 30th 2014 around 7pm evening in delta state Ughelli The car mileage is about 17k please call me or nearest police station if found thanks and God bless you[center][/center]
2005 camry with 17K miles for real?, U failed to put the chassis number too.
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by JUO(m): 3:16am On Aug 08, 2014

2005 camry with 17K miles for real?,
U failed to put the chassis number too.

the guy sef na suspect, for you to buy 2005 car with 17k miles
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
JUO: the guy sef na suspect, for you to buy 2005 car with 17k miles
My Brother I tire oh, some people just think say we be mumu for this site.In other news no VRM(number Plate) o n that foto taken?.
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by Godwill11: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
why una sabi talk anyhow self for this forum huh? me when post am so na mean say i nor knw my car mileage? biko if you know say your post nor go dey helpful pls dont put any here
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
Godwill11: why una sabi talk anyhow self for this forum huh? me when post am so na mean say i nor knw my car mileage? biko if you know say your post nor go dey helpful pls dont put any here

BUT bros, you want tell us say you no get any full pics of your car wey show plate number
front and back . . You dey show us engine? You dey sell car ?
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by JUO(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2014

BUT bros, you want tell us say you no
get any full pics of your car wey
show plate number
front and back . . You dey show us
engine? You dey sell car ?
Lol
Re: Please Help !!! Stolen Car Alert !!!! by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Godwill11: why una sabi talk anyhow self for this forum huh? me when post am so na mean say i nor knw my car mileage? biko if you know say your post nor go dey helpful pls dont put any here
Na two thing dey involved, either you nor know your car Milage or you no k now where to look for the milage, more so that nor be your car foto you post so End os storey as no B Nigeria environment be that cos E get tarmack and glass wall, unless nah the foto of the car b4 them ship am 2 9ja which would be of no help.Try write the chassis number if you serious

(1) (Reply)

Real Life MPG Check (manual Check) / My Mechanic Has Done It Again! / 2019 Mercedes A220 Sedan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.