Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals (10636 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Is Peter Obi The Face Of Take Back Nigeria Movement? / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by AnonPoet: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2022
‘Green Nigeria Movement Will Only Support A Technocrat And Seasoned Professional For President In 2023’

The Green Nigeria Movement (GNM) has stressed that it will only support a technocrat and seasoned professional leader who will bring on board, fresh and innovative ideas to pilot Nigeria from 2023.

Convener of the GNM and Chairman of the Nigerian Young Professionals Forum (NYPF), Moses Siloko Siasia made this assertion on Thursday by the sidelines of the Movement’s Inaugural Launch at the Polo Ground, Kano State.

Addressing a mammoth crowd, Siasia reiterated that the GNM is the only political Movement that would bring the needed change Nigerians crave for, and emphasized that the next man to become Nigeria’s President must have the capacity to tackle security and economic challenges, which he said, are top priorities of the group.

“We are touring the country to mobilise young men and women across the country to ensure we raise over 10 million votes for anyone that we decide to support for the 2023 general election.

“Our mission, as a new political movement, is to change Nigeria for better, and Kano is politically strategic that is why we are having the inaugural rally in Kano today and a lot of people are excited and this is the way to go -to bring about the needed leadership in the country.

“You will agree with me that young Nigerians are the worst hit, in terms of socio-economic challenges. The crises across the country -Boko Haram in the northeast and armed banditry in the northwest and north central, crisis in the East and Niger Delta all involve young people who no longer have any hope in this country,” the Convener stressed.

He added further that Nigeria’s next President must be someone who understands the yearnings and aspirations of the common man, and that the GNM will look away from supporting an analogue candidate.

“To make Nigeria green again, we have decided as young professionals, to come to Kano and inaugurate a movement that will alleviate poverty and hunger in the country. Our mothers cannot sell in the open markets again and the okada man is no longer getting passengers, so we need a breath of fresh air.

“We want to see a new President that will bring the needed growth and development, because Nigeria today needs help. Young people need jobs, so we must create jobs for our youths, we need to rebuild Nigeria for the country to be free again,” Siasia said.

“GNM is for peace unity and prosperity, and we believe in Nigeria and we are one. Our tour is to tell the youth and women to come out and obtain Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) for their votes to counted in next year’s general election,” Siasia added.

https://leaders.ng/green-nigeria
-movement-will-only-support-a-technocrat-and-seasoned-professional-for-president-in-2023/

7 Likes

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by treatise: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cashingout Nigeria Limited grin

3 Likes

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Chigozirimkpoma: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
cool
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Dbegining: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
I really think people need to hear this over and over again:
Go get your PVC's
Your vote counts

I mean, if your vote doesn't count, politicians won't campaign and give garri and sugar for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by boocheey: 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
T
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by OSDBLISS(m): 2:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
SECONDED
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Modify : who tampered with this?

Ecbatana:

If Prof. Yemi Osinbajo does not get the mandate to run, I won't vote.

Don't worry, he will.
We are still waiting on STARBOY's decision for right now.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by biosepeter1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
I'm liking this

1 Like

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Psalmistproject: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
We need okonjo iweala.

3 Likes

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Ecbatana: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
There is no word like "technocrat" in the dictionary of the northernmost part of the country. The Southwest is also trying to erase it from their dictionary.

If Prof. Yemi Osinbajo does not get the mandate to run, I won't vote.

4 Likes

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
OSDBLISS:
Of what use is life when all it offers is poverty. How a young guy like me got enmeshed in such a huge debt is just so mystifying. I'm broke and depressed. I think it's time I end this my miserable life.
no go die oo,ur own better pass mine strive hard one day e go better

1 Like

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Timblogga: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Apart from Tinubu and Atiku, please who else is contesting?

2 Likes

Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by sivazo: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Call us with the number on the flyer or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

[img]https://images./3stpdmgoRZEDDTJMBvSLV8.jpg[/img]

[url=/sM3g][img]https://i./3OK6Q.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://i./3OK6U.gif[/img]
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
smiley Nice move,but really this worthless administration has taught them a lasting bitter lesson.
Just hope they won't vote in another walking disaster come 2023,because these people can be so sentimental on ethno religious issues.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Fiscus105(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hope you knw Tinubu, Osibanjo and Atiku among others fall to this category as well?
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by richidinho(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin

Green Nigeria movement for front
Ganduje behind
Tinubu by the side

Keep deceiving yourself

Green Nigeria ko
Purple Nigeria ni
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
The thing is we need more than a reasonable president.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by inforesource: 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Not only that. Any presidential candidate that cannot show us his current health record, past and recent performance records, should park well.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by Johnrake69: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Personnel changes won't do us any good. We need to know the mind also, clamour for a people's constitution.

We can't continue on this path.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by thanksjosh005: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oh,
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by OSDBLISS(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
Death will do me a whole lot of good as it stands now
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by letitrainnow(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Movements
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by popesco123: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Good one, thunder fire apc and pdp.
Re: Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals by angelfallz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who is a technocrat? Another ruse to confuse nigerians.

The green nigeria movement should instead push the restructuring of nigeria, to the fore front of political discussions on who the next president of nigeria should be?
Any candidate for president that is not interested in restructuring nigeria, he should not be voted for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi: PDP, Lawmakers Deny Resignation Claims / Nigerian Newspaper Reader Bases / Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.