Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai (61218 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School / Purity Okojie 8th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Hosts Party For Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Exceed15: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wow Great child
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ceenachi:
Na because
Her mama b actress
Dey choose am
Wizkid b musicians
Dey choose am
Wat 9ja no fi do
Do not exist
Anyways congratulation bby girl
More success to u✌️

Dude, you are ignorant!

The little girl probably attends a top-notch private school or most likely an international school in Lagos here. Such schools do go for such competitions and it involves different sports, not just swimming.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Na last position she carry oh!
bad man.. me too deh find her...
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
generalwo:
....u decided to be a fool instead of saying just a simple congratulations.... Na wa
last position deh Collect congratulations? Abi u wan collect no?
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by TLE900: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na how much Dem de pay for School fees?.
JoyReportsOnlin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6IZNKnqK1E?

Purity Okojie represented her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai.

The Nollywood screen Diva, Mercy Johnson Okojie while sharing the video of the event on her official Instagram page stated:

So for the first time since Purity was born, I let her leave my sight to represent her school in swimming at the world school games in Dubai. Her dad went with her.

Did she win? No
Am I proud? Yes. So proud that I can't stop tearing up.

This is her first tournament and she had less than a month to prepare.

She is and will do greater than mummy. Things I never dreamt of as a child are been accomplished by her and that makes me happy. ..

May all our hopes and dreams for our kids come to pass, may we never cry over them IJN. Amen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca9LMP6oO1E/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by folake4u(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
This baby girl is really growing fast oh. smiley

Congratulations dear. Sports and traveling are also good forms of education.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ezlynn: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nice one, the resemblance between her and her mum is uncanny... Meanwhile you can enjoy premium sound on the newly unveiled oraimo FreePod pro which comes with incredibly long battery life.

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Harrynight(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Innobee99:
Hasn't gotten to that bro

grin
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by jaynom009: 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
MisterMan123456:
na do I hear too
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
Congrats. She looks exactly like her mom and only her mom knows who the father is

Wahala!
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by sizer07: 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
chocolateme:
what is PUTINITY?
grin grin aah NL una no go kii person abeg PUTINITY like seriously,u must be high on ogbomosho weed dud .what a clown

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by bonnyhope: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
Congrats. She looks exactly like her mom and only her mom knows who the father is

Haha!!!

THE GIRL RESEMBLE THE PAPA NA
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by SaturnNick(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wow. The look alike is dope
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
She is ugly... unless she go get big Assssss like her mama
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by novaman: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
MisterMan123456:

Just imagine you mocking a small child and you feel cool about it. At that age is not about winning but enjoying herself.

You must be shameless, nairaland should remove people like you henceforth
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Bbbw: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Really
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
We4all:

So? She is already a winner for representing her school. I don’t know about you.
That's not how it works.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by do4luv14(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:

this your congregation carry K-leg ooo
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Kreasse(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Congrats to her and her family.
But here is a package you cant resist.

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by freddie009(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ceenachi:
Na because
Her mama b actress
Dey choose am
Wizkid b musicians
Dey choose am
Wat 9ja no fi do
Do not exist
Anyways congratulation bby girl
More success to u✌️

Looking for favours. An old man told me if you want to survive in Nigeria you have to act like a politician. Anything done is a calculated effort to get favours in the future.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by ariesbull: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
she still have the father's look... Take a look at the picture with the father
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by aalangel(f): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
chocolateme:
what is PUTINITY?

You're really making me laugh this night.

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Ogunleti01: 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:
E tun ti bere bala bala yin Sir
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Adesina18111(m): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aaah...which kind sentence b dt...sha no break their home oo cheesy grin grin

Malory:
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Obyino: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oga you de craze ooo grin grin grin
Malory:
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by slimmaintenance(m): 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Malory:

Ndi mmadu self
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by MisterMan123456: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
novaman:

Just imagine you mocking a small child and you feel cool about it. At that age is not about winning but enjoying herself.

You must be shameless, nairaland should remove people like you henceforth

How is that mockery? Stating the obvious is not mockery.
Ode oshi
Now �is mockery.
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Elidrisy20: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
chocolateme:
what is PUTINITY?
daughter of putin

1 Like

Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by MumEmdy(f): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
[She even look more like her dad

So you didn't see her father in her face... She is the product of the both. You could tell from the picture she took with the father.[/quote]
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Connect...
Re: Purity Okojie Swims For Her School At The World School Games In Dubai by Rickmann: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
MiracleMe7:

A family that the first wife and the kids were abandoned in America

I know nothing about a first or second wife, na you know that one. All I know is the mercy Johnson and her family that I'm seeing now.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Shina Peters Performing At Ojukwu's Wedding 30 Years Ago / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Andy Ogbechi Kissing Linda Ikeji On Her Cheek, Fans React: Is He Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.