Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ (38314 Views)

Russia Opens Case Against Meta, Calls Over ‘death Calls’ / Iran Issues Warrant Of Arrest Against Trump, Others Over Death Of Its General / Boko Haram: Chad Fires Military Chief Over Death Of 23 Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
I SAW DE NEWS TOO ON CNN ... BUT WATIN PUTIN STAND TO GAIN IN ALL THIS BULSHIT .. DRAGING INNOCENT CITIZENS OF RUSSIA INTO WAR
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
AiLife:
Russia do the needful, rid yourself of Putin to have peace
Good! But how do they go about preventing their arch-enemy from using their backyard as a launching pad against their country? They know what the US is capable of…….

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
iLegendd:
cheesy Same thing going through my mind. It will either be Nigerian or Chinese court.

My brother, this Vladimir Putin fit be an underground comedian like this o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by ruggedtimi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
LocalStandard1:
In summary:

1. America is trying to stretch it's arms to Russia using NATO and Ukraine,

2. Russia says 'no, we won't allow it'

3. Russia invades Ukraine (the puppet), to stop the move ahead of time,

4. The West (NATO and America), the all-righteous and moral wink, knowing they can't attack Russia directly (too big and strong for them) decided to use sanctions against both country and individuals.

5. In doing so they discover in other to hurt a new enemy they have to beg old enemies to be friends.

Question-: Venezuela, Iran, Zimbabwe, Cuba, North Korea etc have been under western Sanctions for decades now, are these countries eating each other to survive? If NO then Russia will find a way to thrive for years to come even with the sanctions, it just a matter of time.

The world does not belong to the west, west is where the sun sets. Lets look to the east!
talking about sanction do you know what's happening in Venezuela and north Korea...d way u dey form line for Nigeria to buy fuel in Venezuela dey form line to charge their phone. They even once paid people tissue paper as salary. There was a law in Venezuela you can't bath more than once per day...can't get drinks like coke and fanta

9 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
naija4life247:
Russia is MAD. Wipe out Ukraine in time or shut the fuccck up. You are disappointing your supporters. Do you need Facebook to wipe out Ukraine? Didn't you see how your mate USA killed millions of people in Iraq and Libya?
most of the news you read here don late, if you need fresh update on the special invasion direct and non bias from mother Russia, with unadulterated video contents, follow Rtnews, Sputniknews and southfront, you can follow Rtnews on telegram, na almost every hour dem dey drop updates…. Shallom

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by iswallker(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Folks the World is a Stage!
The actors are acting according to how JESUS Christ said it will be, as a sign of End.

The Globalists Leaders, New world Order Proponents and Great reset team are working Hand in hand but all they do is Fulfilling of the Scriptures.

Like we said long ago Corona was a Plandemic!
Now we have the world being readied for Wars, Global Famines, etc

Watch out for the next Stimulated Panic! It's gonna be a Crisis bigger than Covid. It is Gonna Be a " CYBER PANDEMIC" also known as a "CYBER POLYGON".

It is gonna be a Cyber attack with Covid like Characteristics. According to them , it will spread faster and Futher than any biological virus.

They wanna to RESET the world in what is termed THE GREAT RESET. What is in their way is the Bride of JESUS Christ who are still on Earth.

2 Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way

Folks! The RAPTURE is upon us!
Hell is about to break loose on Earth.
Now is the time to solidify your relationship with JESUS Christ and Live for HIM so that you will Not be here when hell breaks loose.

JESUS Christ is Coming Quickly! Be ye Prepared!!!!

Nice use of English - this fellow is highly educated

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by kissdabride: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by AZUH: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
lailo:
What if the whole war is just a popularity stunt by both countries.Jim Iyke and Uche Maduka come to mind
stunt and people are returning back to Nigeria . Stop smoking in the morning . Onye ala

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Fsglobals: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rent A House And Pay Later
Call or WhatsApp 0701 409 1811
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Ogaga87(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
AiLife:

Pride will kill them. Since they believe Putin will live forever, we would see where they would end

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by yeking18(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
What a world without war... Please can any good Samaritan help me with an accommodation just to squat from Monday till Friday then go home on Weekends. Just land myself a Fintech job after several years around Ikeja secretariat . location seems to be a barrier now as I stay far Ijanikin aside.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by MDK777: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oh Puttin The MoSes Of Our Time. They PacK Am For Their Body WoToWoTo For Me

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Stronghold91: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
after God the lord almighty
putin is next

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eprona:
Great move. As dem dey sanction you, give it back to them.

If u are a Nigerian living in Russia you won’t be saying this rubbish right now
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by mauchiz: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
So Putin loves life, but he is committing genocide in Ukraine?
So the lives of Russians are more precious than that of Ukrainians?
I can really see that some animals are greater than others.

How dare Putin sue Facebook? What are Russians soldiers doing in Ukraine?

What is good for the goose is also good for the ganders, do unto men what you want others to do unto you.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Switruth: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Anarek:
No one has the right to took some one else life
very bad grammar

3 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by BJanta: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/russia-sues-meta-calls-for-instagram-to-be-blocked-over-death-calls/

Sued Facebook to which court ? So he doesn't want to die. If he can give himself the right to kill anyone he chooses, anybody can also give himself the to choose to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by yommen: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Eprona:
Great move. As dem dey sanction you, give it back to them.

Give what back? Your mumu never do?

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Praxtech: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
wwwihy:
Stupid unintelligent overhyped overrated Putin and Russian Forces now relying on Belarus and Syrian ISIS to fight ordinary Ukraine Forces that have .decimated them.
Let NATO or USA join..... Then you'll see what you desire to see

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by jrusky(m): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
AiLife:

Best advise bro. If not foolishness which court will the case be hear? This man called Putin forget the world has a abadoned him though I'm not in support of killing any Russian but for Russia to have peace they must first take Putn off then peace will reign and all these fracas will dissappear.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Buliwyf: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Teaser4:
most of the news you read here don late, if you need fresh update on the special invasion direct and non bias from mother Russia, with unadulterated video contents, follow Rtnews, Sputniknews and southfront, you can follow Rtnews on telegram, na almost every hour dem dey drop updates…. Shallom

Comedian. You mean Russian state news networks are unbiased? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Bigchristo: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Northernblood5:
Russia is opening investigations over a company they banned it's operation grin grin grin. Reminds me of Malami using Bitcoin he banned.

After the investigation, what exactly will he do ? cheesy cheesy Apart from banning Facebook and Instagram which you have done already, what else can you do? Nuke Facebook? grin grin cheesy grin cheesy . Russian Putin is trying to look tough just to deceive some dullards in Nairaland and other headslammers that have slammed away their senses.
You nor get sense at all, the banned has not be implemented in the meantime they open investigation to ascertain the materials posted online at targeting Russia nationals, you think is Nigeria that nothing is being checkmate before they banned it, do you know how many populations of Russians that are using Facebook? This is why the Chinese government banned any other countries social network platform in their country it’s only few Chinese people you can find using Facebook, they have their own social network applications and platforms, Russia need to do same the US that’s deceiving you people have done worse than Russia nobody bullies them for invading Iraq, Libya Afghanistan Syria and Yemen. Those countries are thousands of miles away from US and EU but they invaded those countries killed thousands of people including two countries president Muarmmar Gaddaffi and Saddam Hussein lied to the world Iraq have weapons of mass destruction and nothing of such is existing till today on that country but they killed their president. I don’t know who even told you people that nobody can do what US is doing, if them born them well make them try engage Russia directly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked Are they suing Facebook in Russian court or American court or European court?

I wan understand something abeg

[img]https://i./3OK0b.gif[/img]
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Kit8164: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Russia Sues Facebook, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘Death Calls’ Russia has asked the World Intellectual Property Organization to temporarily block access to Facebook’s photo sharing app, Instagram, over fears it may be being used to share pictures of victims of the ongoing crisis in Syria “They are in reality not used for social purposes but for an illegal activity,” said the lawsuit filed on the Russian federal court’s website and reported on by news agency Interfax Russia has already been embroiled in a war with insurgents in the region for almost a decade and recently added the extremist terrorist group ISIS to its list of terrorist organisations The situation is proving difficult for social networks and the internet to navigate as users are increasingly concerned about safety and a possible influx of ‘terrorist’ material
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=110956362]Folks the World is a Stage!
The actors are acting according to how JESUS Christ said it will be, as a sign of End.

The Globalists Leaders, New world Order Proponents and Great reset team are working Hand in hand but all they do is Fulfilling of the Scriptures.

Watch out for the next Stimulated Panic! It's gonna be a Crisis bigger than Covid. It is Gonna Be a " CYBER PANDEMIC" also known as a "CYBER POLYGON".

It is gonna be a Cyber attack with Covid like Characteristics. According to them , it will spread faster and Futher than any biological virus.

They wanna to RESET the world in what is termed THE GREAT RESET. What is in their way is the Bride of JESUS Christ who are still on Earth.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way

Now is the time to solidify your relationship with JESUS Christ and Live for HIM so that you will Not be here when hell breaks loose.

[/quote][/s]
Daily trash as usual.
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by sunkoye: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson20:
Putin is being served breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the same time.

Bit Facebook and Instagram una no try at all
on a twilight day ohh grin

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Mgada1ne(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/russia-sues-meta-calls-for-instagram-to-be-blocked-over-death-calls/
[color=#000099][/color]

Lol...
Imagine People who are killing innocent souls are threatening to sue people who are merely calling for deaths of nationels .

And who are they suing Facebook to??

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Teaser4(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Buliwyf:

Comedian. You mean Russian state news networks are unbiased? cheesy
shey na western news no dey bias The joke is on you. At the end of the day, you’ll choose what to believe, I already choose mine, I’ll rather get my news from mother Russia, thou I do watch western media as well, just for fun, I don’t believe anything I see or read on their platform….

Some Russians don Dey comment on Mark’s IG sef… you will never see such reports on western media

2 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by jaxxy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bomboy7:
Do russians even use Facebook?

No they use nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by bluefilm: 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rareoil:
Why are they suing is Facebook important in Russia

I know they have their own Facebook called vk.com

Oga, are you aware that any .com domain name belongs to the US government?
Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by Buliwyf: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Teaser4:
shey na western news no dey bias The joke is on you. At the end of the day, you’ll choose what to believe, I already choose mine, I’ll rather get my news from mother Russia, thou I do watch western media as well, just for fun, I don’t believe anything I see or read on their platform….

But you believe anything you see on a Russian network. That's why I called you a comedian. But now I can see you are a clown. On one hand you are complaining about bias from mostly private companies in the west. Granted they have bias, your hypocrisy came in full glare when you started claiming you follow an Authoritarian state owned news network for unbiased news. Clown. I will invite you to come and entertain the children in my area soon grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Russia Sues Meta, Calls For Instagram To Be Blocked Over ‘death Calls’ by obonujoker(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Folks the World is a Stage!

Lol... cyberpolygon bro..... grin grin grin... bro abeg where do you read all these.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.