Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) (94304 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Re: Japa Its Not Easy Anywhere. / Life In Cyprus Is Not Easy - Nigerian Man Shares His Experiences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by ariesbull: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
esteeino13:

Oga that one na for fake life gang... see make I tell u in this country it is only the elites that enjoy in this country.. I dont mind leaving my property in naija and come to america and hustle and build more.. I don save and suffer to buy land, now to build on am na wahala... those land agberos are requesting for so many thing... right now if I get sure link to travel and hustle i will sell that land and japa to go hustle, cuz I know say in due time I'll buy more land and building..it might take time oo but will definitely pay off
bros u don't pick money on the road

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HRprof: 7:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
esteeino13:

Oga that one na for fake life gang... see make I tell u in this country it is only the elites that enjoy in this country.. I dont mind leaving my property in naija and come to america and hustle and build more.. I don save and suffer to buy land, now to build on am na wahala... those land agberos are requesting for so many thing... right now if I get sure link to travel and hustle i will sell that land and japa to go hustle, cuz I know say in due time I'll buy more land and building..it might take time oo but will definitely pay off

Only people who never enter airport talk more of traveling outside country talk this way. Bros travel and see. Your uncles dey US there for 30 years they never build house for Nija. Is not easy anywhere , If is easy Nigerians will not engage in illegal activities abroad to survive then painting all of us black

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by OnyeMmeri: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Olawrites:
There's high cost of living everywhere, like recently in the US, the cost of gas moved from $2 to $5 per liter.

Just know this fact before thinking of travelling.

Don't be caught unaware.

We've had enough stranded Nigerians in the diaspora already. Don't add to it.

Have enough money SAVED before you think of travelling.

Move this to front page please

Point of correction, it's $5 per gallon not per litre. Misleading info.

6 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fine let me go and suffer it there angry
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HRprof: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Wetin happen to a room?
Too expensive
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by femijay8271(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tell them, OP. I never regretted returning to Nigeria after my program in the US. They said village people were after me when I told my naija colleagues I was returning to Nigeria. Now, we can tell who are the village people chasing today. To the glory of God, my company is now expanding to African countries

Boss, any job vacancy for ur boi
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by loswhite(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Olawrites:

Read my post carefully and comprehend it
There is nothing new to read and comprehend oga. You are trying to say what everyone in the world already knows and you requested for it to be moved to front page...lol
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Theoroosevelt1: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Don’t let them deceive you with that mentality.

If you bring a highly sought skill to the table, you can never fall in that class of people who talk about bills.

Check people who talk about bills and ask them what they do for a living. You will see a picture from there.

Too much sense.

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by wallrichy: 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ola my boy, don't be a lazy dog. Increase your hustle or just return back to Nigeria. It's very difficult everywhere and not here in US alone. The world ain't smiling any longer and you shouldn't stick to a single hustle any longer having notion you will break even. Nope!

Two friends came in October last year and already gotten their houses this January and also planning to bring family down even if it's just visitation. Less than a year and not doing badly, also they both came in with little or nothing and not even legally( whisper====don't tell anybody).
I think the solution is cut your clothes to your size, don't be extravagant as if you are in Nigeria where you can sleep today and wake up as a millionaire or billionaire. Nigeria is full of millionaire and billionaire without a daily job or any form of occupation or experience......I know many wealthy Nigerian like that.... especially the Politician and some ordinary citizens....Just wealthy without any occupational service.... Highly unbelievable.....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by desiredhome: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
MsFaith:

As you are staying back now, what have you built? Even as you have the stay back and repair mentality what have you successfully repaired? The people that want to japa, don't you think they've also thought to stay and work out but realised it's a mission impossible for them before they took the best decision which is to leave?

Abeg, y'all and your families can stay to repair the country, as for me, we are leaving. Enough of struggling with no fruitfulness. We didn't come to this world to suffer suffer till we grow and die
Na pinkin wey get long troth dey prefer another person mama food pass himown mama food......
There are so many homeless/suffering Nigerians over there that are willing to come home due to hardship but shame will not allow them come.......
home is home no matter how you put it...it's just the slave mentality of our people that prefer foreign products to their own .....
Nigeria is even richer than those western country we are running to but unfortunately the corruption/selfishness had made Nigeria the poorest country in the world.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HoneySwag(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
The houses over there are of standard, well furnished... You don't need to be running around with properties or trying to get one when moving into another house cos everything you need is available in the house. Perhaps security is guaranteed, you get value for your money, sane and clean environment. Some of those people complaining don't have the required certifications that will put them in places that can earn them good money. So hustling to make ends meet is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by akigbemaru: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Olawrites:
There's high cost of living everywhere, like recently in the US, the cost of gas moved from $2 to $5 per liter.

Just know this fact before thinking of travelling.

Don't be caught unaware.

We've had enough stranded Nigerians in the diaspora already. Don't add to it.

Have enough money SAVED before you think of travelling.

Move this to front page please
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by desiredhome: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
HoneySwag:
The houses over there are of standard, well furnished... You don't need to be running around with properties or trying to get one when moving into another home cos everything you need is available in house
So why can't you make your own like that? You complain of bad leaders/politicians still you celebrate/support the thiefing politicians......

Corruption is in both leader and the lead, youths inclusive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by aspabay(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
Opeyemic01:
[s]It can't be as bad over there as it is in Nigeria. Things will normalize overtime in US, can you say the same for Nigeria? If I have the means I will also japa, let's go and see what's up there first, nobody should discourage me abeg.[/s]

Trash.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by aspabay(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
manikspears:

Don't mind them, minimum wage is 31k per year na cleaner and messenger work be that o.....oya convert am to naira how many graduates dey make that kind money per year for naija? Even if you consider the purchasing power.

But when discussing Nigeria you will quote 30k minimum wage as if everyone earns minimum wage. Hatred for your motherland will not take you anywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by HoneySwag(f): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
desiredhome:

So why can't you make your own like that? You complain of bad leaders/politicians still you celebrate/support the thiefing politicians......

Corruption is in both leader and the lead, youths inclusive
Your response has nothing to do with my comment. Pls if you're quoting me, do that based on my comment, cos I didn't make any comment on our scrupulous politicians or their leadership
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Deesimeontech: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2022
Truth be told, it's not easy anywhere...but some countries offers more opportunities than other...that's a known fact..I will definitely not discourage anyone that has the means and want to leave the country not to leave...
Our priorities are different...
Some are in search of better Health care sysy.
Some more secured future, etc ....
Mean while I buy your gift cards at a decent rate. iver.sondre67@g mail. Com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by ak22(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rickmann:

The problem with people is that they all want to go and jam-pack themselves in the US and Uk that are currently the worlds biggest problem, when there are better countries to go, work and live an ok life.

Which country is that?
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by deavicky(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
They no dey buy land build house for abroad?. Just asking as an average Nigeria man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by desiredhome: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
HoneySwag:

Your response has nothing to do with my comment. Pls if you're quoting me, do that based on my comment, cos I didn't make any comment on our scrupulous politicians or their leadership
You forgot the topic of discussion that brought that comment.......
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by okuta007: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
manikspears:

Don't mind them, minimum wage is $31k per year na cleaner and messenger work be that o.....oya convert am to naira how many graduates dey make that kind money per year for naija? Even if you consider the purchasing power.

oga by the time you pay rents and bills finish, u no go see $1 of that money keep talkess of wetin u want to convert to Naira - shay u no dey hia word? angry

u think say America na place wey Oga Solo for your compound go borrow u stove to warm stew wey you beg and collect from Aunty Bisi to eat one cup of rice wey Mama Koffi sell for you for credit? u no know anything you this man - jand na no brother for jungle, nobody send u oooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by okuta007: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
HoneySwag:
The houses over there are of standard, well furnished... You don't need to be running around with properties or trying to get one when moving into another house cos everything you need is available in the house. Perhaps security is guaranteed, you get value for your money, sane and clean environment. Some of those people complaining don't have the required certifications that will put them in places that can earn them good money. So hustling to make ends meet is inevitable

wise man - clap for yourself

shay u don stay America before?

apart from refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher (in expensive apartments, laundry machine) guy -- other things u must buy

tv. sound system, furniture etc are not provided by the apartment

u talk of certifications - do u even have work authorization? what of social security card? how u wan take work better work wey fit pay that rent? how u want to write certifications when u are not in the system? you landing on a plane from Nigeria does not mean u have access to anything as per work, career or education - UNTIL you get here - your eye no go clear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by izubext007: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Bleep you
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
DeepSight:

There is nothing we are going through which Europe has not experienced ten times worse. If everyone had the run away mentality, there would be no great countries in the world.

Europe is not better than or the senior brother of Africa. Pls reorient your thinking

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by BigBashiru: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
MrBroke:

You yourself You are also corrupt, no politician is responsible for your problem, in every country they are corrupt leaders yet people do okay there and some don't.

Thanks for speaking the truth. Also not every single government official in Nigeria is corrupt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2022
flokii:
Our people don't know that there are more homeless blacks including Nigerians in New York than Lagos.. they see the beautiful parts of "developed" countries and then dream of going there to live a luxurious life only to end up disappointed.

Fix your home country and stop this 'japa' syndrome.
Go into processing of agricultural products and earn big from them instead of putting all your millions into visa processing to japa.
its isn't easy any where but Nigeria situation is worst than the oversea. Nigerian currency has no store of value compare to other countries currencies. If one lives within one means abroad one would still be better off than this Nigeria that is upsidedown

3 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by SIRTee15: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2022
okuta007:

wise man - clap for yourself

shay u don stay America before?

apart from refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher (in expensive apartments, laundry machine) guy -- other things u must buy

tv. sound system, furniture etc are not provided by the apartment

u talk of certifications - do u even have work authorization? what of social security card? how u wan take work better work wey fit pay that rent? how u want to write certifications when u are not in the system? you landing on a plane from Nigeria does not mean u have access to anything as per work, career or education - UNTIL you get here - your eye no go clear bi

Oga leave story. There are thousands of success story in Yankee.
Enter the country, be focused, get necessary certifications, be hardworking. Avoid drugs and crime..
Next 5 yrs, your story will change.
U guys should stop focusing on negative stories, it's an minute reflection of the diaspora story at large.

That's how u guys were saying everybody in uk is washing toilets and plates.
Yet all my friends in uk are solid middle class and in career jobs offering close to 60k per yr.
Allow those who want to leave to do so. Naija is not for everybody.

7 Likes

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by DeepSight(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
BigBashiru:

Europe is not better than or the senior brother of Africa. Pls reorient your thinking

Dont get me wrong, I am Afrocentric in my worldview - nonetheless there is little point denying that other peoples have advanced further in this or that specific field of human endeavor. That takes nothing away from Afro pride of identity in my view.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Nova1988(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
iLegendd:
You've said it before. I noticed you're supporting Russia. Give 99% of the love to Putin. I can manage 1%.

not entirely supporting Russia, I just don't like the double standards that is being displayed.

still love you tho.
Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by Danisaint112(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
What I do ask people is must you live in the U.S? I mean there are other countries you live comfortably in EU.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by bukarolz: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
No dey deceive others. Unskilled job in Australia can give you more than usd60k per annum when you put medium effort.

1 Like

Re: To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) by DeepSight(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
SIRTee15:

Yet all my friends in uk are solid middle class and in career jobs offering close to 60k per yr.

If you are solid middle class then naturally most of your friends will fall into the same category. However this should not blindside you to the reality of the menial jobs which most immigrants are limited to.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.